• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol trust me vic when i say let the **** begin >_> sots is ****ing silly.

also.

IM LOOKING FOR A TEAM MATE, YOU CAN LEAVE YOU'RE RESUMES IN MY FAN CLUB,
lolololololololol

also, **** you sots for ditching me,
and **** you more marco for ditching me >_>

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
lol trust me vic when i say let the **** begin >_> sots is ****ing silly.

also.

IM LOOKING FOR A TEAM MATE, YOU CAN LEAVE YOU'RE RESUMES IN MY FAN CLUB,
lolololololololol

also, **** you sots for ditching me,
and **** you more marco for ditching me >_>
I unno man i've been ****ing up lvs 9's these past few weeks.

I.B

Smash Lord
^ yo just a heads up, avoid double posting. If you post something then want to add something after, just edit your post and add it.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'll MM mad heads.

I'm the best coming from NY but it doesn't say much, I hardly ever play this game and I'm still pretty good I'm going to try my best =)

Watch out for KoJ too, he's getting trickier by the day I hear! We're teaming and I think we'll do well.

The K!CK guy I don't know but he's okay I think

Hubble and Rob are cool guys, they're new to the game (iirc) but they love it so I am chill with them.

And I MM people for a lot, so only people who REALLY want to MM and people that are serious. You also have to be able to take verbal abuse and be comfortable with me actually taking the sum of money after I win.

if not then don't come to me with that 1$ mm ****. 100+ please.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I'll MM mad heads.

I'm the best coming from NY but it doesn't say much, I hardly ever play this game and I'm still pretty good I'm going to try my best =)

Watch out for KoJ too, he's getting trickier by the day I hear! We're teaming and I think we'll do well.

The K!CK guy I don't know but he's okay I think

Hubble and Rob are cool guys, they're new to the game (iirc) but they love it so I am chill with them.

And I MM people for a lot, so only people who REALLY want to MM and people that are serious. You also have to be able to take verbal abuse and be comfortable with me actually taking the sum of money after I win.

if not then don't come to me with that 1$ mm ****. 100+ please.
o___o how about 3 dollars?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
OHHH okay, now i remember you. i was there too, i don't know if i played you or not though. oh, i think you played me and sylar in doubles...

I don't remember lol, I was with Mike tho..., I did want to play you 1v1 tho, I wanted to play a puff for once lol

Hey Mike you taken for doubles? =(

idea

Smash Master
am i teaming with anyone for this yet? if so then this offer doesn't count; if not - desh - jiggs + peach? =D

jiggs vs. falcon. best of 1, 1 stock, fd. whoever wins, gets the other person's country. so if i win, those 50 states are gonna become one bigass province. and it's gonna be called "TheManaLord ****ing Sucks". serious.

(for actual, i'd probably not MM anyone for more than $5 =P)

I don't remember lol, I was with Mike tho..., I did want to play you 1v1 tho, I wanted to play a puff for once lol
no you don't, it's really irritating =P but i'll play you anyway, i'm sure it's good practice to learn other characters vs. puff matchups.

hubble

Smash Ace
Thats right folks, Mana is legit.

Once I saw him lose 250 dollars to some kid in mewtwo dittos. Im telling you its like taking money from a baby but hes got a bad habit so lets suck the money out of his savings before he realizes what he's doing.

Oh and MELEEEE TOURNEY HYPE hype HyPe!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll do money matches for a quarter... Everyone is like playing so much! $20!?!?! Is like everyone rich once they're an adult?

Edit: Starfurry 3? At least bring back the over 900 kitty <3

KAsevenfive

Smash Rookie
I have a feeling I should have posted here earlier...

I intend to participate, and this is (or would be) my first smash tourney. It's not err...too late to sign up is it?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Thats right folks, Mana is legit.

Once I saw him lose 250 dollars to some kid in mewtwo dittos. Im telling you its like taking money from a baby but hes got a bad habit so lets suck the money out of his savings before he realizes what he's doing.

Oh and MELEEEE TOURNEY HYPE hype HyPe!
Didn't I like four stock your fox with Mewtwo?

:p

But yeah, I guess I'll take these small MM's with people. Just see me at the tournament with money in hand.

I.B

Smash Lord
JustNoOne, $2 MM? My Sheik vs. ___

TML, $5 Falcon vs Marth neutrals only(+DK64) ?

KAsevenfive, it's not too late to sign up.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I play Mewtwo, Young Link and Ness, I'll get ***** by high tier :3

for some odd reason I can't play mid tier and higher... Melee hates me >.>

I'm starting money matches in Melee so I'll start out like $1 =P

soap

Smash Hero
soap MM $2 Sheik vs. Marth?

Jack MM $2 Fox ditto?
ya, i already made a list of people im moneymatching on an index card a while back and u are on it along with most of GTA for $2

i gotta money match some new yorkers now too prolly. Nothing over $2, i got alot of these to do lol.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Sure xD

I'll be packing a bunch of coins, there's no way I'll be doing $5 MMs :3

idea

Smash Master
I'll do money matches for a quarter... Everyone is like playing so much! $20!?!?! Is like everyone rich once they're an adult?

Edit: Starfurry 3? At least bring back the over 900 kitty <3
i think "adult" and "plays competitive super smash bros." are mutually exclusive.

and you should really pick up a high tier X_X there's nothing wrong with playing low tiers, but after a while the fun of playing a more unique character is outweighed by how easily marth and sheik and fox can kill you.

try jigglypuff, she's easy to learn =)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
i think "adult" and "plays competitive super smash bros." are mutually exclusive.

and you should really pick up a high tier X_X there's nothing wrong with playing low tiers, but after a while the fun of playing a more unique character is outweighed by how easily marth and sheik and fox can kill you.

try jigglypuff, she's easy to learn =)
I've been usually playing character regardless of tiers, I just look on how cute/kawaii they are :3

I don't know; I play Puff and ICs in Brawl but not in Melee; in Melee, they look awkward; in Brawl they're just cute <3

Top Bottom