• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
PS: Question for TP owners: does Hidden Village play when you're on Kakariko Village?
Nope, It plays when you're in the Hidden Village near the Bridge of Eldin, Kakariko village music is nearly the same as in OoT (or so I remember)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hidden Village is incredible. The spaghetti western remix of Twilight Princess's main theme. Seven Rings is disgusting. I hate it even more than Charge.

Seven Rings in Hand

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
I love Hidden Village; it's one of my top songs in the game.

Hidden Village.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Worst: Seven Rings in Hand

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Nyyegh. I hate both. I'll have to vote Hidden Village is the worst, though.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
edit: nvm. I'll get an infraction with stuff like this -_-
So it's not as one-sided as I thought. Hidden Village gets a couple o' votes as well.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
what the hell? I will say right now, if 7rings actually wins worst, I may have to vacate gen. brawl discussion altogether... but I probably wont lol.

that said, this is actually a tough decision; I like both of these songs, & I remember starting a absolute hatefest for 7rings by voting it as best for its stage, resulting in it getting voted worst.

I vote hidden village, only because it doesn't really fit the stage... 7rings is already moving on, but i don't think it has a chance of beating charge in the next round lol.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Hmm...

Actually, 7RIH is pretty bad on reflection. Why did I vote that song best...

Must've been drugs. Or the intro.

Anyway, Hidden Village to move on and...

Seven Rings In Hand to lose.

Top Bottom