• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Tsk... Ryazan, this is not the way.

:p

Anyway, in all fairness, there's no need for this to be a tie, as Gerudo Valley has been in the lead for hours - a small lead, but still a lead. That's before all this needless advertising started.

And, since nothing is actually being offered in exchange for someone's vote, I don't see what the big deal is. They're still picking the song based on which they like more. The reason they like it is moot. That goes for both sides.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Tsk... Ryazan, this is not the way.

:p

Anyway, in all fairness, there's no need for this to be a tie, as Gerudo Valley has been in the lead for hours - a small lead, but still a lead. That's before all this needless advertising started.

And, since nothing is actually being offered in exchange for someone's vote, I don't see what the big deal is. They're still picking the song based on which they like more. The reason they like it is moot. That goes for both sides.
Who knows? King Dedede's Theme could have made a comeback, it isn't the first time. (against Corneria)
I say, just redo it (despite who has the most votes now), give it an extra day. All the fanboys won't have the attention span to repost in this thread. =P

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Tsk, tsk. You guys have certainly caused some trouble today haven't you? Well, since Youko is going to give out infractions to advertisers. Let's try this match-up again. Oh yeah (I know this sounds harsh) if someone advertises a song again, It will be disqualified.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Those who create threads advertising this one will be given infractions.

I will post this again so none of you end up like Megamioflust.

That's right, 18 advertisement threads for "Vote for Gerudo Valley" will get you banned for two weeks, like he has been. It's not wise to test warnings to such extremes.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
You guys are really allowing voting for stuff twice? Just be honest. -_-

If you'll really count this, though, then I vote for King Dedede's Theme again.

DethToll

Smash Cadet
I'm officially flip flopping. Now FOX news is going to burn me at the stake. Dunno what I was thinking when I voted gerudo valley

I vote DDD theme.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
King Dedede's Theme FTW

Heard Gerudo's valley to much playing Zelda

Top Bottom