• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
How has it come to these two tracks? I didn't think opinions wouldn't be that different from mine.
Anyway, I nominate Molgera Battle DDD's theme.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
A recount is lame.
And I lost hope in this topic early in it's lifetime.
Sigh.

Gerudo Valley, again >___>

And not everyone will notice it's a recount.
I would of never noticed if I wasnt bored and decided to check the results.
I honestly thought my vote was made and done.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hmmm... this isn't going too well, is it?

Gerudo Valley

It stands at 15-27 right now.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
A recount is lame.
And I lost hope in this topic early in it's lifetime.
Sigh.

Gerudo Valley, again >___>

And not everyone will notice it's a recount.
I would of never noticed if I wasnt bored and decided to check the results.
I honestly thought my vote was made and done.
You know who won't notice, the people that found out by the advertising.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
i love all of the songs in brawl but my fav is mute city or gourmete race or cornelia or tal tal hieghts

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
If you think this fails, you won't want to stick around when we're deciding the worst song in Brawl, 'The Worst of the Worst Music: Day 1'.

I'm actually really looking forwrad to that. I'm just worried that a few songs that are a bit different will lose. Environmental Noises got off easy, it's safe. But 25 BGM had better not lose, just for the memories.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I'm actually really looking forwrad to that. I'm just worried that a few songs that are a bit different will lose. Environmental Noises got off easy, it's safe. But 25 BGM had better not lose, just for the memories.
25 BGM, Car Select, Charged (Wii Play), and Ai No Uta are the only ones who have a chance at losing it all.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
25 BGM, Car Select, Charged (Wii Play), and Ai No Uta are the only ones who have a chance at losing it all.
Well, that's debatable, as we've seen with some of the songs that fell out too early (coughShinOnigashima) and the songs that made it further than you'd think (coughSonicBoom). I agree that the other three up there are pretty awful, though.

Though that's not actually Ai no Uta, but Ai no Uta (French). Huuuuge difference between the two.

Aaaaand now we have 30-17.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I know I originally came from that reference thread, but if it's ok I'd like to vote for DDD's song again. I'll check the other ones after this too.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
We have 33-21 at present. Looks like it's in the bag... for all you DeDeDe's Theme supporters.

Top Bottom