• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I find it ironic how I was originally going to have only Map Page and Jungle Level on the stage. But ever since I heard the whole song in SSE, I get goosebumps whenever I listen to it. Note that there is no nostalgia involved.
As for DDD's Theme, I wish they didn't go so over the top with it. It's the best remix of the theme so far, but in my opinion too bland. Bramble Blast brims with character.
(Vote doesn't count, just in case)

Kalava

Smash Rookie
Kalava only has one post, are you sure that's not just someone else here using that account so they can get two votes?

EDIT:

I love DDD's Theme, but seeing as though Bramble Blast is on my Mp3 player and it's not, I'm going to have to vote for Bramble Blast.
Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm not someone else.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Dedede was a great song, hmmm I think I have to go with dedede, even if I am the only vote, but at this point both songs kick assentials

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I really don't like Bramble Blast. What's the appeal? I must be missing something...
So Dedede's theme, definately.

DeDaDo

Smash Rookie
I used to find Subspace missions where Bramble Blast played and leave my character sitting there just to listen to it because I love it so much.

Bramble Blast.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Bramble Blast definitely. I have a rather crappy recording on my MP3 player now. I wish I could get a good quality MP3, but all I can find is torrents, and with dial-up those don't work so well.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Bramble Blast definitely. I have a rather crappy recording on my MP3 player now. I wish I could get a good quality MP3, but all I can find is torrents, and with dial-up those don't work so well.
Have you been to Galbadia Hotel and KHIsnider? There was a thread on FFShrine with the whole soundtrack for download.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Bramble Blast finally takes revenge for Gerudo Valley, Corneria, and especially 02 Theme. I suppose, since Mute City was beaten, I believe, by Final Destination, and Bramble Blast beat Final Destination, that that's revenge for Shin Onigashima as well.

Bramble Blast

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I really don't like both song's but I guess I have to choose,

Best: Bramble Blast

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
King Dedede's theme is like a sexy woman lying seductively on your bed, caressing her deliciously pronounced curves while staring lustfully into your eyes. Bramble Blast is more like SamuraiPanda in towel, fondling his nipples. It's close, but Bramble Blast gets my vote.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
King Dedede's theme is like a sexy woman lying seductively on your bed, caressing her deliciously pronounced curves while staring lustfully into your eyes. Bramble Blast is more like SamuraiPanda in towel, fondling his nipples. It's close, but Bramble Blast gets my vote.
Sig'd

10chracters

Top Bottom