• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
King Dedede's theme is like a sexy woman lying seductively on your bed, caressing her deliciously pronounced curves while staring lustfully into your eyes. Bramble Blast is more like SamuraiPanda in towel, fondling his nipples.
IMAGINAAAAAATION! Just wait, you haven't seen his 'royal threatment'. *shivers*
Son of a pizza! I haven't voted yet!
._____. Yum?
You make me smile, Frown. (wow, so creative)

BB has claimed the championship, it was too hard to keep track *.*

roy_owns

Smash Lord
The champion of the Best of the Best Tournament is...

The King of Kings BRAMBLE BLAST!!!

Well I hope everyone enjoyed this tornament, I know I did. Now today I'd like if you guys could give me suggestions on how to make the upcoming Worst of the Worst Tournament! Also what you thought about this tournament. Personally I thought Golden Sun would win but when it lost to OOT Medley, I thought that would win. Then I was wrong again and had no idea who'd win.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I thought Golden Sun would win too... sucks that it didn't. Bramble Blast is a worthy taker, though.

Also, this whole thing was fun, and pretty much the only reason I come to the general brawl boards *points at location*.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM!

Sonic Boom wins as far as I'm concerned. Screw the tags.
Sonic Boom is a joke and it only went that far because of the Sonic CD fanboy-ism. Angel Island Zone was a great remix of a great original tune, it fit the stage and surprised that it did not get more votes.

I'm not bitter that my #1 song Butter Building didn't win, let alone on its own stage. It didn't necessarily fit the stage and it was up against 5 other amazing tracks.

Eager for the 'Worst of the Worst' portion. Finals Prediction: 25 BGM vs. Ai no uta (French)

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
I liked the tournament a lot, I would have liked to vote for two best songs on each stage (but I know that's now impossible) because in the case of Lylat cruise I love Area 6 but almost every song on that stage is worthy of being champion, by voting for two, more songs could have the chance. For the worst of the worst I would like some songs to be omitted, like 25 bgm, other than that I can't think of anything else to make it better

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Sonic Boom is a joke and it only went that far because of the Sonic CD fanboy-ism. Angel Island Zone was a great remix of a great original tune, it fit the stage and surprised that it did not get more votes.

I'm not bitter that my #1 song Butter Building didn't win, let alone on its own stage. It didn't necessarily fit the stage and it was up against 5 other amazing tracks.

Eager for the 'Worst of the Worst' portion. Finals Prediction: 25 BGM vs. Ai no uta (French)
Sonic Boom is AWESOME.

I didn't like it at first all that much but I heard a bunch of awesome remixes and now the original is one of my favorites.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
Sonic Boom is AWESOME.

I didn't like it at first all that much but I heard a bunch of awesome remixes and now the original is one of my favorites.
Joke was a little strong. I have it the 4th most frequent on Green Hill Zone, and I have heard the full version of Sonic Boom (or title as it's called on the soundtrack). Oh, and I've also listened to the amazing full version of Angel Island Zone remix (it's about 4:23, I think).

3D-Hot Rally was overlooked, it was a canidate for one of the best, but it was chosen as the worst.
*cough* Excitebike *cough*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I bet Bramble Blast couldn't bet Legendary Air Ride Machine or Lip's Theme, (me being a hatter). XD

But still, this song beat the Donkey Kong Theme when it was in the same braket???

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I thought in the beginning we should have listed each song that was on the stage when we were voting the best song for a particular stage.

I'm sure not everyone who voted has unlocked all the songs so it would have been helpful if they had a better idea who they were voting for and against at that stage.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
The worst song finals: 7 Rings in Hand vs. Clu Clu Land, 25BGM was pretty good given the time it was made, but it would have been remixed.

I can't believe that Corneria never won. :( Bramble Blast was pretty good, glad it won. :)

Any piece of music that involves "Sonic" in it is a bad song with the exeption of Angel Island, Live and Learn is more bearable than others.

D

Deleted member

Bramble Blast is like a sexy woman lying seductively on your bed, caressing her deliciously pronounced curves while staring lustfully into your eyes. King Dedede's Theme is more like SamuraiPanda in towel, fondling his nipples.
Fix'd. How do I know? I banged the woman you mentioned last night.:laugh:

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
My top 5 best:

Vs. Ridley (Super Metroid)
Bob-omb Battlefield (Super Mario 64)
Final Destination (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
King Dedede's Theme (Kirby's Dream Land)
Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise (Mother 3)

Not in order.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Top 5 for me:

- Gourmet Race
- Golden Sun Medley
- Vs. Ridley
- Ashley's Theme (Japanese)
- Melee Opening Theme

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Uh, I'm mad I didn't know about this, but I'm very pleased at the victor. Way before Brawl was announced, this song is the ring tone for my phone. David Wise is a musical genius, and DKC2 has one of the best sound tracks EVER.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
My Top 5 are:

-Underground Theme(Super Mario Land)
-Gourmet Race
-Corneria
-Team Galactic Battle
-Golden Sun Battle

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I think the fact that Bramble Blast was the song for a lot of stages in SSE was the reason people loved it so much. It fit in really good with just the backround of the stage, and the characters you had to play as.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
1. Butter Building
2. Bramble Blast
3. King Dedede's Theme
4. Corneria
5. Final Destination
6. With Mila's Divine Protection (World 1)
7. Fire Field
8. Tetris A
9. Calling to the Night
10. Angel Island Zone

Honorable Selections:
Luigi Circuit, Gourmet Race, Mother 3 Love Theme, The Legendary Air-Ride Machine, Stage Clear/Title (Pikmin), Mute City, Vs. Ridley, Opening (Donkey Kong), Ending (Yoshi's Story), Main Theme (Star Fox), Winning Road (Roy's Hope), 3D-Hot Rally (Title), Hidden Mountain & Forest, Meta Knight's Revenge, Luigi's Mansion Theme, Go K.K. Rider, Song of Storms, Shin Onigashima, Live & Learn, 2:00 am, Team Galactic Battle, Title (Kid Icarus), and Gerudo Valley.

Top Bottom