• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Matteron

Smash Ace
You reminded me of the Outset Island stage I was working on a LONG time ago. I sadly lost it, but the stage was on the island, near the shore, with a few Wind Waker characters (Used the trophies), water, the Pirate Ship which you could go on (It was facing to the north instead of west), etc. I had good progress on it, until my drive died. :/
DO u perhaps have the island model?

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
You reminded me of the Outset Island stage I was working on a LONG time ago. I sadly lost it, but the stage was on the island, near the shore, with a few Wind Waker characters (Used the trophies), water, the Pirate Ship which you could go on (It was facing to the north instead of west), etc. I had good progress on it, until my drive died. :/
that sounds like it would've been fun but it sucks that you lost it. An idea i was considering was making the stage over castle seige so that you could play on three different parts of the island.

EDIT:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
IIRC someone said that they were going to use the wuhu(or however you spell it) island from the wii sports resorts as the island for the windwaker outset island stage. I may be remembering incorrectly though.

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
IIRC you cannot replace those stages(WarioWare and Castle Siege), even with a rel because they transform into another stage.
I've replaced Warioware with Battlefield.

Not so sure about castle siege though

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
LOL. GUYS. I give you permission to slap me as many times as you want. Know why my Capture card wasn't working? IT WAS UNPLUGGED. YES. >_>

EVERYTHING WORKS NOW. BACK TO WORK!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Seriously, I was pulling my hair off getting tons of different drivers, using different techniques to remove them (Control Panel, Driver Sweeper, Revo Uninstaller, etc), for days. It's about time.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
LOL. GUYS. I give you permission to slap me as many times as you want. Know why my Capture card wasn't working? IT WAS UNPLUGGED. YES. >_>

You sir just made my day with that
i don't think i've ever laughed so hard from something i've read on the internet XD

hero1771

Smash Journeyman

LOL.

*slaps BigSharkZ 8 times*
*grabs bigsharkz's arm and makes him slap hero*

ow...
well, brawlbox works for you. WTF is wrong with mine? i don't think its a virus.

*adds quote to sig*

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
*Fair Comeback*

Does anybody have an idea of a complicated (possible) stage?

I currently have a few on my list I want to do but I want moreso a challenge so does anyone have a pic of some cool looking stage or something? O_o

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
*Fair Comeback*

I currently have a few on my list I want to do but I want moreso a challenge so does anyone have a pic of some cool looking stage or something? O_o
Here, try this

BTW I'll be gone until Friday so I won't be able to work on my stage for a little bit.

Matteron

Smash Ace
*Fair Comeback*

I have a VERY complicated stage, still of my drawing board, but because you asked, I'll share what will happen during the fight.
All right you start in a hanger similar to the hanger in Battleship Halberd. After sometime of fighting three platforms with jets on the bottom fly in, the jets, as with the stage position slowly ascend over the hanger, causing the fight to go air-born. After about two seconds of fighting in the sky of these platforms, the the platforms go into a hyper drive(will be using the background from lylat cruise for this). After that, you are in space(multiple asteroids floating around) after about another 5 seconds Olimar's ship comes slowly flying in, complete with Pikmin inside waving to you(maybe). After about 2 seconds of that the platforms fly away, forcing the fight on Olimar's ship. The fight on olimar's ship lasts about 10 seconds until the platforms fly back in and the ship drifts into the background, then flying
away. Another hyper drive initiates once again, this time it takes you to less littered space(much less asteroids flying around). After another 2 seconds a laser shot comes from the left, followed by two more, then the wolfen comes flying by, followed by two arwings shooting at the wolfen, soon the platforms catch up with the ships and you see them fighting in the background, the wolfen does a loop and get's behind the arwings, it then proceeds to shoot at them, one of them fly away and the other does a barrel roll deflecting all the shots, the wolfen and the arwing fly away, soon followed by the great fox, shooting at the now invisible wolfen. After the great fox flies away the platforms go once again into hyperdrive this time it comes out near a track, soon after F-Zero cars race by(falcon in first of course) soon followed by the bigger falcon ship(forgot the name). The fight then goes on the falcon for 15 seconds, soon the platfoms fly back and its hyper drive once more. This time you fly over FD's ocean nice scene, until you land in the hanger once again, and it starts all over again.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I hope that was sarcasm, GameWatching. Also, Stone Tower Temple is reaching completion. I could say it's 95% done. Right now my program to record doesn't play sound for some reason, when another program that I have problems using does. I'll ask my brother for help.

Edit: Awww yeah, he fixed it. It was another case of unplugged wires! Lmao.

For some reason, though, I could hear sound in other applications, or games. Strange.

Edit: Good news, and bad news. Good: Finished the stage. Bad: I sadly was editing an older version of the stage, so I have to re-do the collisions, and the boundaries. No worries, it will take me a few minutes only.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
AWWW YEAH GUYS. Finally done with the stage, I really like it, plus, Battlefield's lighting is perfect, since it goes from day to night, like in the game. I'm uploading a video right now.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
stop showing pictures of melee and show the real thing lol jk and is it going to be over yoshi's island or compatible with it so people who use the clone engine have both, as i stated earlier mewtwo2000 knows how to do that

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i forgot about all those animations on that stage lol also OMG m2k raaped at the end of that

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
just put it over norfair or one of the many other janky stages in this game

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
im talking about so i can keep yoshi's island and add yoshi's story to it this method A) keeps the music making sense without adding a bunch B) I'm out of stupid slots -.-

Mit

Smash Ace
im talking about so i can keep yoshi's island and add yoshi's story to it this method A) keeps the music making sense without adding a bunch B) I'm out of stupid slots -.-
This. I would love to use the stage over Yoshi's Island (Brawl or Melee) with the Alternate Stage Loader.

Looks like it is coming along nicely, though. Can't wait :)

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
What's all this I've been hearing about a new method of vertex hacking? I haven't been really up to date with smash hacking lately.

Top Bottom