• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Also, that stage was already in the "example" for Phantom Wings Expansion stages...

@ -BigSharkZ-

You still haven't updated Termina Field/Gamecube download links on Brawl Vault to the ones Mewtwo2000 and I fixed?

Mit

Smash Ace
Yeah that's looking perfect. The only other fundamental thing you'll need to work out is positioning that cloud path to be just right (it looks a tad high right now, I'm sure you only just added it though), and getting the good old Cloud himself to to make his 20-second rounds. After that the only thing left should be prettying it up :)

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
This is a freaking joke. My brother said he fixed my capture card problem, but it still does not work, and Brawl Box stopped working. This is ridiculous. I know how to fix Brawl Box, though. I just need the drivers I had before. Then, I'll get back to Stone Tower Temple.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Quanno made them. I believe he ripped them from Luigi's Mansion, dunno.

By the way Olimario, I'm working on a upgrade for your Swordplay stage.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Cool thanks. I wouldn't have had time to work on it because I've been really busy lately. That's why I have like five stages that are only about half complete. But I think I may be able to finish one before I go on vacation. I beat Majora's Mask yesterday and I thought about making the Inside of the Moon (unless somebody did that already).

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Yup, that's it. I'll try to get as much done before I leave for a week.

But my other plans are to:
1.) Finish Spirit Temple - 25% done
2.) Make Outset Island - thinking process, where on the island should be the actual stage
3.) Fix Lake Hylia - 0% done
4.) Release MGS3 stage and Lost Winds stage - 100% done, just need to record videos

GameWatching

Smash Ace
peoples i need help !!!

can someone tell me how can i add animations with different frames in my stage (yoshi story) ?

for example,
the moving cloud need much frames (about 20 seconds animation)
i don't want this value of frames for all the rest of the models or it will be hard !

GameWatching

Smash Ace
you mean i need to to make an animation for the cloud with a certain number of frames !
then make the animations for the rest of the objects with the same number of frames as the cloud ??!

D:

that will be hard...

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I thought you only had to edit that one object in each frame if that's all you are handling. From what I remember with my ToS2 stage, I modified 1 bone for one frame and that was all that was needed only because I wasn't animating anything else.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
You could also put the cloud in a different modeldata than the main stage, so you could use a separate animation for it.

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet

New stage I'm working on. Still need to:
1. texture some parts
2. test it in-game
3.Get it working over battlefield
4. Eat a cookie.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
does this work ?
Each modeldata can have its own animation. It's like how FD has an animation for the background in ModelData1 and a separate animation for the stage in ModelData2. I don't know what stage you're basing yours on, but as long as you have at least 2 free modeldatas, you can keep the main stage wherever you already put it and put the model and animation for the cloud somewhere else.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to replace WarioWare. It only has one PAC. I could see Castle Seige having problems because it has multiple files, if what you said is true.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Yup, that's it. I'll try to get as much done before I leave for a week.

But my other plans are to:
1.) Finish Spirit Temple - 25% done
2.) Make Outset Island - thinking process, where on the island should be the actual stage
3.) Fix Lake Hylia - 0% done
4.) Release MGS3 stage and Lost Winds stage - 100% done, just need to record videos
You reminded me of the Outset Island stage I was working on a LONG time ago. I sadly lost it, but the stage was on the island, near the shore, with a few Wind Waker characters (Used the trophies), water, the Pirate Ship which you could go on (It was facing to the north instead of west), etc. I had good progress on it, until my drive died. :/

Top Bottom