• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
New facility pics. Also showing that mewtwo you talkin about

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Tetris

After a long time without any hack, today, I return with one of my biggest stages: TETRIS!!

Download: http://retosnintendoteam.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/lets-play-some-tetris/
This .rar contains the stage (over final destination), a .rel to put it over 75m, the images to put it in the stage menu and the song "speed metal tetris"-Powerglove. i hope you love like it.

the stage isn´t finished yet, some colission aren´t right but is okey for now, and pelase, report any bug

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
will the shy guys be there gamewatching
He could animate Shy Guys, but they will not have collision boxes sadly. We do not currently possess the capabilities (in both the hacking tool and finding the right data) to add or modify (not including removal) damage-related collisions either offensive like lava or health-based like Shy Guys and Birdo; health on the walls in SMI can be changed though I think.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
umm he could probably just use the Fly Guys from Yoshi's Island: Brawl
but the Fly Guys are the one part of Yoshi's Story that are random and annoying. I'd rather they not be included, as far as collision goes.

Kati

Smash Lord
congrats on finally finishing that behemoth of a custom stage.:bee:

robinpup

Smash Cadet
Hi stone temple do not work for me with phantom wings custom stage expansion code, many stages over final destination works fine like the desert from monster hunter etc, but stone tower only shows the background and the characters. i dont want to remplace my final destination i want to keep it so any kind of help?:)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
.rel files? find out why some stages work with the stage expansion and other don't? figure it out yourself and gain some valuable knowledge? your choice.

robinpup

Smash Cadet
.rel files? find out why some stages work with the stage expansion and other don't? figure it out yourself and gain some valuable knowledge? your choice.
i renamed stgcustom.pac1 from 1 to 9 custom stages and not work with any of them and yeah i have all of the stagecustom.rels from 1 to 9. all of them share thebattlefield music .

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you should probably do some research on .rel files and how the actual code works. if a stage can go over FD, then you can use a .rel to put it over any other stage.

robinpup

Smash Cadet
you should probably do some research on .rel files and how the actual code works. if a stage can go over FD, then you can use a .rel to put it over any other stage.
im on it dude im searching right know but i dont find anything if you give me some link or help please by the way thanks for your help i hate botter people or stealing time you know :laugh:

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
well, i bring to you two new versions of my tetris stage, one with the blocks in second plane, and another, with the blocks in 2nd plane too, but with a really strange rain:

Tetris in 2nd plane:

And then, the tetris rain:

both download here: http://retosnintendoteam.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/more-tetris-d/

EDIT: someone can do a video of this stage for me please( i prefer the originaone, wich you can walk on teh blocks) Pleaaaaase

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I haven't tried any yet but I like the idea of the first one the best because it makes an interesting stage idea. I say leave the clipping through blocks thing though. Making the blocks kill or trap you would make the stage very frustrating.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I did import a certain model to a stage and now, for some reason, the stage gets a slowdown whenever the camera angle is lower then 20° or such, even during pause, WTF

Did that ever happen to anyone?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I did import a certain model to a stage and now, for some reason, the stage gets a slowdown whenever the camera angle is lower then 20° or such, even during pause, WTF

Did that ever happen to anyone?
Yes. That's the same thing that happens for the Gorillaz stage, but I believe it was fixed. You could ask the person who made the stage on how he did it.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I decided to re-start my work on that stage from a certain point. Good thing I kept a backup before major changes.

EDIT:

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I gave up on the stage I was working at recently...
Then I started working on another, older project and BEEEEP

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Br3compactor, I saw this a while ago, I personally don't mind. Leafbarret's my friend. =)

Matteron

Smash Ace
Hey, has anyone else tried the tetris stage?
I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be, but the tetirs block all appear at once and then they float back up.

Top Bottom