• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
yes it is the sun from battlefield, in game all of the black isn't there just the shiny dot in the middle is. Probably a release tomorrow, if only I had little happy mask salesman models. Oh yeah, how do I edit spawn points?

BTW how does the tree look?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, how do I edit spawn points?

BTW how does the tree look?
ModelData[100] > stagePosition > bones > stagePosition > Player 0E, 0N, 1E, 1N, 2E, 2N, 3E, 3N for the spawn points, and Rebirth 0E, 0N, 1E, 1N, 2E, 2N, 3E, 3N for the respawn points.

I don't really know why there's E and N, though...

The tree looks pretty amazing... what is this stage supposed to be? (Sorry I didn't recognize it...)

EDIT: I guess BrawlWall works, too... I don't know how that works, though.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the help. I think I'll try editing modeldata100 first since I don't really know what brawlwall is. The tree I made from Whispy, no imports or anything for this stage (Except for the sky though, which I will probably use in every stage that requires one because it's so awesome).

@JoeGrandma - this stage is Inside the Moon. Based off of the part in Majora's Mask at the end when the moon swallows you.

EDIT: Turns out brawllwall was easier. Spawn points, PT, and camera are fixed.

What's Left to Do - fix position of sun, make clouds rotate, fix texture stretching, and then it should be done!

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
If you attach a collision to a model and then you shrink the model in an animation, do the collisions shrink, too?

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Gyorg always freaked me out, but I never thought he was that difficult. I like to pronounce his name George sometimes.

Anyway, I did make the other two but I'm not very proud of how they turned out. Especially Goht.

These two are the reason why I think I shouldn't bother putting them in.

Matteron

Smash Ace
Gyorg always freaked me out, but I never thought he was that difficult. I like to pronounce his name George sometimes.

Anyway, I did make the other two but I'm not very proud of how they turned out. Especially Goht.
-kids
These two are the reason why I think I shouldn't bother putting them in.
Honestly, if they are in the background, you shouldn't be able to tell if they look good or not

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Uh... this is a silly question, but I'm really new to this... how do you make models play animations?

I have some ModelData's with models and animations, but only one of them plays...

Also, they don't loop even though I made Unknown1 equal to 2. Is there another step?

Sorry for asking for help here, it's just that I've never done anything stage related before...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It's unknown2 equal to 1, not unknown1 equal to 2 xD

Also, you can only use an animation per modeldata, because only the first one will work. You need to include all your moving objects in the modeldata to the same animation.

PS: Now I have 778 O.o

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Oh... thanks for the help with the Unknowns!

I have a bunch of ModelData's, each with one model and one animation... do I need to put all of them into one ModelData?

Sorry for making you ruin your 777 posts...

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
^Okay

So after I finish this stage, which one should I finish:
Lake Hylia
Shadow Temple
Spirit Temple
...or should I start a new one?

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'll do Lake Hylia then.

+1 for Lake Hylia. That one looked like it was pretty far along already.

Then Shadow Temple :)
It actually was pretty much done but when I tested it it was really screwed up so I just half to remake it real quick. Another problem I run into is I can't make collisions follow models. I watched Wacka Alpaca's tutorial a few times but it just wouldn't work.

Heya Smashboards! :D

Making a stage (hence my presence here) and have run into a bit of a snag.

I want to move the gate in the background so that it can actually be seen, but havent the SLIGHTEST clue how to do it Ive already tried to change the TransitionY bone and the model itself, but absolutely nothing changes. Any ideas?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
yeah, you have to use an animation.

To clarify, you have to right click bres, add a new animation, then right click it, add new bone sequence, then rename that bone sequence to the bone in the model you want to move. Then go back into model previewer and click the bone on the left and the animation on the right. then change the y axis.

It's unknown2 equal to 1, not unknown1 equal to 2 xD

Also, you can only use an animation per modeldata, because only the first one will work. You need to include all your moving objects in the modeldata to the same animation.

PS: Now I have 778 O.o
some modeldatas have 2 or more animations, is this possible to recreate?

Top Bottom