• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
er, well, his only 2 releases so far were YI64 and metal mario... and YI64 would have been fine if he'd at least tested in game before releasing. i mean, seriously, how do you release stage without even texting it? you had textures that were the wrong sizes and showed up corrupted in-game. on top of that was some scaling issues, but none of that is really important. textures, though... you at least need to make sure they work before you start giving it out.

and metal mario... well, yeah...

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Hi, I am currently making norfair with smashville's stage. I have ported the main stage of Smashville and moving platform into norfair. Everything is functional though.
You can see what is wrong with this picture:

The textures are glitched, the main stage model does not appear, and occasionaly their are things that flash on the screen.
http://ioj.com/v/4sj3c
Any ideas on how to fix any of these issues?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Both wrong xD

You guys probably don't know it, otherwise you'd recognize it right away (even if the stage is just started).

Eldiran

Smash Lord
To me it is remnicsient of one part of Ichigo's weird dream world in Bleach. But that would probably be pretty esoteric, so it's likely something else.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Eldiran wins a cookie

*hands over a cookie*

The title of the stage is World Inside Ichigo.

Check the capital letters xD

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Woohoo! *nom*

Nice work. Are you including an animation with Ichigos in it? If so, you should make one version with and one without.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It's his Brawl stage. This is what it looks like in Melee:

There are little intricate details which would be impossible to replicate using Brawl models. I think GW's version is looking pretty darn good though. You've paid pretty close attention to detail considering what you had available, and I commend you for it.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i didn't mean it that way im just hoping the size is correct i mean even mewtwo made fourside a little too big

br3compactor

Smash Ace
My stage used to work, but now, after messing around a bit, it works alright but ALWAYS freezes after the match, even when leaving early (no contest).

Anyone has a clue?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
What do you mean? Please elaborate a bit.

If I got it right, you're new to stage hacking and want to put some new stages on your Brawl and don't know how to?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I have some stage .pac's

But they come up all black and don't change the stage design, even though i saw them work on another wii (i copied them from his SD card)

can you help?

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Well since my last post I've been trying to fix the brightness of my stage and I haven't been to successful. However, it isn't that bad so I guess I'll release it tomorrow. Then I'll release two more of my stages that I forgot about, then I'll restart my work on Lake Hylia.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't know anything about it. I simply copied info from a friend's SD card. It doesn't seem to work right on mine. It blacks out the level and nothing seems to change. Like i tried hyrule on bridge of eldin for example and metal mario on mushroomy kingdom

Top Bottom