• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Juvad

Smash Rookie
SuperGuzzi : YOur stage is beautiful just i would have preferred that block them crush the characters.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
SuperGuzzi : YOur stage is beautiful just i would have preferred that block them crush the characters.
yes i know, but i can´t do that for now is impossible importa the object´s propieties like teh spike or something that can crush. i have being working on that stage some time ago, and the only that ican do to do a better tetris stage is add a more long animations (more pieces :) ) but for now that´s all, now i´m working in a new stage, and This stage will be awesome :)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
*cough* GF delelopment*cough*
*cough* Then his own stage *cough*
*cough* Need Textures from TTS though before I begin*cough*

*cough* Almost finished with Crystal Caves and Crateria *cough*

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
yeah you guys SERIOUSLY need yo get the coughs checked out...oh crap I th9ink I'm catching the bug
*cough*fountainofdreams*cough**wheeze*

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Final Dreams.

/off-topic

I did import some models to a stage. It works, but the textures do not appear, either they are completely black or a glitchy color.
Does anybody know why? This is the first time it happens to me.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I managed to save a few of my WIPs since they were on my SD card, but what I'm plotting now is...

Twoson (based directly on the Super Nuke Bros stage)
Fortress Tour (A scrolling stage like Rainbow Cruise inside Battlefield Fortress)
Skyworld Shrine (version to go over Skyworld itself)
+ A secret stage project, nothing ground-breaking but I want it to be secret until I have 'enough' to show.

aHamburgerNinja

Smash Rookie
How can I add new models to a stage in brawl box and give it a corisponding texture? I am a beginer, so please explain in depth.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but I was playing the Tetris stage that SuperGuzzi made and when a COM and I were both under a block that hit the ground, the game froze, but the music kept playing.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
is it possible to make two of the same model load different textures? if so how?

@ aHamburgerNinja - check out WackaAlpaca's channel on youtube for tutorials on brawl hacking, he's made a few regarding stage hacking.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
is it possible to make two of the same model load different textures? if so how?

@ aHamburgerNinja - check out WackaAlpaca's channel on youtube for tutorials on brawl hacking, he's made a few regarding stage hacking.
yes, you can,just open de model un brawl box, and inside rename teh texture´s name in all folder, with a diferent name

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
^will download

BTW I apologize to everybody for not releasing a stage in a while. I tend to work on one then drop it half way through if I get a new idea, or I just don't feel like working on it. For example today I was going to continue Inside the Moon (I haven't given up on it, release before September) but then I started making Bowser's Keep from SMRPG, and then I tried obj importing to make Clanker's Cavern only to realize obj importing doesn't work as well as I previously thought. But I'm trying.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
yes, you can,just open de model un brawl box, and inside rename teh texture´s name in all folder, with a diferent name
You have to rename the texture (obviously), the texture reference (in Textures1), and the other references in Materials1.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but I was playing the Tetris stage that SuperGuzzi made and when a COM and I were both under a block that hit the ground, the game froze, but the music kept playing.
It happened to me too. But then I was playing it later, I think with different codes or files on, and it didn't happen. :confused:

Mit

Smash Ace
I wanna know what happened to those Lake Hyrule and Shadow Temple stages that were in the works by someone(s).

Both had very unique stage layouts that looked like a blast to play on.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hurry up and finish yoshi's story, you're giving me blue balls god dammit

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I wanna know what happened to those Lake Hyrule and Shadow Temple stages that were in the works by someone(s).

Both had very unique stage layouts that looked like a blast to play on.
I was working on them, I will get back to them, but if you want to know why I stopped read my last post.

EDIT: Progress

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I'm back..

anyone care to explain to me how to edit miscdata20?

Top Bottom