• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mewtwo2000.
i just wanted to let you know that you labled All of Me - Crush 40 wrong on brawlvault
cuz the name of the song isn't I Am

k gonna go back to ogling Dreamland 64, Hyrule Castle, Kongo Jungle 64, and Yoshi's Story now. keep up the good work, love you guys <3

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Looks awesome so far. The top platform needs to be raised a bit. Add About 2.5 or lower to the Y value and it should be good.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
mewtwo2000.
i just wanted to let you know that you labled All of Me - Crush 40 wrong on brawlvault

k gonna go back to ogling Dreamland 64, Hyrule Castle, Kongo Jungle 64, and Yoshi's Story now. keep up the good work, love you guys <3
Fixed (I hope), thanks =)

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Venom is not Supposed to be run over Halberd. Furthermore, the link in this thread for Venom was outdated (my fault). Download this one, and place it over Corneria or Final Destination. I could try to make it compatible with Halberd anyway, I did not think of it O.o

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4940&DiplayName=Venom
speaking of that, ever since i donwloaded ur pack, half of the background in battlefield and the whole stage is gone. :( there's still collisions, but its hard to play on...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
speaking of that, ever since i donwloaded ur pack, half of the background in battlefield and the whole stage is gone. :( there's still collisions, but its hard to play on...
Wait, you mean Battlefield 64? It's not working fine? I have not heard any report of that yet O.o

Are you using the rel files included in the pack?

I'm taking a fast look to the file O.o

EDIT: The file in the pack seems to be OK... O.o

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Okay..I wanted to get back to working on my stages, but Brawl Box ceased to work. It gives me two errors whenever I preview a model. First, it says that the memory is corrupt, then it says the value cannot be null. I tried on other models, and it does the same thing. This happened ever since I updated my drivers, which I needed to run games. Not only that, but I can't record videos anymore, as I get an error as well.

Matteron

Smash Ace
Then it's pretty clear Brawl Box and all the other stuff isn't compatible with the updated drivers, I don't know how this is, because if it's a graphic driver you are talking about, then it shouldn't do that.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
You could, for example, create 3 sets of collisions in the shape of the Depths. Make each one slightly smaller than the last. Make the biggest collision shape all floors, the 2nd biggest all walls, the 3rd all ceilings.
That's what I would do, but as I said earlier the floors will cause problems. You can stand on floors until they reach 90º at which point you often teleport somewhere above or below where you were standing. And then walls will exist until they're horizontal. Meaning ceilings only work when they're perfectly level. It just won't be pretty.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
anybody know how in stgpirates the large cloud model (STGPIRATES00U=model) creates the illusion of falling without the model actually moving? It has to be the texture moving on the model, but I can't figure out how to recreate it...

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Inside the original modeldata from the stage was there a AmnTexSrt(NW4R) folder inside it?
If so that's why it won't move due to there being no srt0 data telling it to

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Inside the original modeldata from the stage was there a AmnTexSrt(NW4R) folder inside it?
If so that's why it won't move due to there being no srt0 data telling it to
:D thanks! theres a few though, so I have to figure out which one I need

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Is it possible for a model to switch between animations? ie. Starts with anim1 then goes to anim2 then to anim3. Or do I have to make the entire thing as one animation? (Rising, waiting, lowering)

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
:D thanks! theres a few though, so I have to figure out which one I need
Probably all of them
Is it possible for a model to switch between animations? ie. Starts with anim1 then goes to anim2 then to anim3. Or do I have to make the entire thing as one animation? (Rising, waiting, lowering)
I believe Mewtwo knows how to do something like that
I know this much it has to be a brres with more than one animation or it won't work

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I haven't forgotten about this stage.

[collapse=YI Crystal Caves 3D WIP]

[/collapse]

This will be put on hold for a little while.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
So, no one knows why Brawl Box stopped working?
Just wondering, but do you have an ATI Radeon "graphics card"? If so, I do as well. I can't view models with BrawlBox.

ATI Radeon is notoriously known to SUCK EGGS for these kinds of things. If this isn't the problem then please forgive me for my ignorance :(
If it is because of the ATI then I suggest buying something better, like an Intel Celeron Video card. My brother can view models and we have the same kind of computer but he has the Intel Celeron video card. Good luck on getting this problem fixed.
EDIT:
I just read the last page of comments and after reading your last few posts on that page, I don't know how valid anything I've said in this post is for your situation :( Sorry about that. You can ignore my statement if you've been able to preview models with an ATI. Again, sorry :(

br3compactor

Smash Ace
-BigSharkZ-, you're back! (with bad news tho)

Hey man, how did ya manage to place the model mask on Toon Link's face (for Skull Kid)?
I'm aware it's a PSA, but Idk how it does work...
It's possible on another character?

*READING THE THREAD*

Check the animations for ALL of the models
Okay, I'll try that.

Did you manage to fix those model problems?

Also, just a pic of your Bond in Facility xD

Oooooh, awesome O_O
I'm out of time this weekend to work on hacks. Only Monday and onwards.

mewtwo2000.
Actually, the name of the song is "I Am (All of Me) - Crush 40".

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Just wondering, but do you have an ATI Radeon "graphics card"? If so, I do as well. I can't view models with BrawlBox.

ATI Radeon is notoriously known to SUCK EGGS for these kinds of things. If this isn't the problem then please forgive me for my ignorance :(
If it is because of the ATI then I suggest buying something better, like an Intel Celeron Video card. My brother can view models and we have the same kind of computer but he has the Intel Celeron video card. Good luck on getting this problem fixed.
EDIT:
I just read the last page of comments and after reading your last few posts on that page, I don't know how valid anything I've said in this post is for your situation :( Sorry about that. You can ignore my statement if you've been able to preview models with an ATI. Again, sorry :(
Yes, I do have such a graphics card, and Brawl Box always worked for me, on any version, until I updated to 10.2. That could be the problem. Thanks, though.

-BigSharkZ-, you're back! (with bad news tho)

Hey man, how did ya manage to place the model mask on Toon Link's face (for Skull Kid)?
I'm aware it's a PSA, but Idk how it does work...
It's possible on another character?(
It can be done on any character, as long as they have a free model in their FitCharacter.pac file. You replace it with the model you want, then in PSA, you make it so each animation calls that model as an effect, then you choose on which bone you want to place it exactly.

Hey hello big shark z. where is your stone temple stage?
If you would have read the previous posts, I cannot use Brawl Box anymore nor my capture card. I absolutely need these two to see and try my work.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
my google chrome refuses to load large smashboards threads...

and TomoPuppy are you I'llbegin who sometimes joins KC:MM chat?

Top Bottom