• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Well, the old one is me I guess, I'm 25 u_u

Anyway, BigSharkZ, did you manage to get brawlbox back? If not, I don't think you want to, but you could try using a virtual machine such as VMware. Installing a new windows by using a virtual machine could allow you to use brawlbox again, as I'm sure it's not a hardware problem, but a software one. You could also re-install .NET framework to see what happens, or even make a 'system restore' to a point where brawlbox was still working.

If you managed to make it work, then ignore this xD

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I thought all of you would be much older o_o
especial BigSharkZ and TSON D:
I am 17 year (18 in november xD)
when did this thread became "how old are you?" thread? D:

The plattform are made |3
next up, find a stage with water

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
u guys make me feel like a kid...

im sorry to ask this, but i am a noob in complete stage editing, is it possible to make smashville at night's lights more brighter?

Matteron

Smash Ace
u guys make me feel like a kid...

im sorry to ask this, but i am a noob in complete stage editing, is it possible t oamek smashville at night's lights more brighter?
ya, simply edit the scene data.

Also, does it matter how old we are? We each now what we are doing.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
then pm me.
I'm assuming you need halp doing that?

Who likes astronomy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl? If anyone likes both of them, this stage might be his best choice:

I present to you the Solar System with its 8 planets plus Pluto. Their sizes are to scale and planets distances too, but the size-distance relation aren't to scale.
Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9637&Moderated=All
Not bad
*downloads*

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Me=16

Anyway this is what I plan on having the shadow temple stage look like:

the blue is collision data, and red is the death boundaries.

I plan on making the two smaller platforms rotate around the main platform, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that because I have trouble making collisions follow animated objects. Also does anybody know where master hand's model is? I want to make him a wallmaster.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Replace the apples with static models and delete the 2 animations whispy has that deal with the apples
They would still have their hitboxes if you did that withour stopping the apples from spawning. They'd just be invisible. You would have to stop them from being spawned in the MiscData[20].

(Oh, and since everyone else is doing it, I'm 21.)

Matteron

Smash Ace
They would still have their hitboxes if you did that withour stopping the apples from spawning. They'd just be invisible. You would have to stop them from being spawned in the MiscData[20].

(Oh, and since everyone else is doing it, I'm 21.)
no they wouldn't, because the hit boxes are attached to the bones of models, so since the static model has different bones, it won't matter.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
anyone know how to remove water collision? I've tried for 2 days straight and am about to give up...

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm going to install my drivers now. By the way, to the person that had the same problem as me, try doing this. Get the latest Omega drivers by ATI, those are the ones I had. They're independent drivers that actually worked for me. ATI's normal drivers don't seem to be friendly with my capture card (Made by ATI as well) and model previewing programs.

You can get them here: http://www.omegadrivers.net/

I also recommend using Driver Sweeper to clean and remove your display drivers, then install these and restart your PC.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
dont know where I should post this (sorry >: )

I have been thinking of how to edit "misc data" in stages examples the water collusions / hurt collusions på spike ect.
this is kinda hard to explain but I believe they can be in the same edit in a program like PSA.
And I thinking if A stage.pac and Fitcharacter.pac doesn't have much differens.
if this is possibly, we can easy edit the misc data on stage x3

someone should look that up

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
dont know where I should post this (sorry >: )

I have been thinking of how to edit "misc data" in stages examples the water collusions / hurt collusions på spike ect.
this is kinda hard to explain but I believe they can be in the same edit in a program like PSA.
And I thinking if A stage.pac and Fitcharacter.pac doesn't have much differens.
if this is possibly, we can easy edit the misc data on stage x3

someone should look that up
Here's a thread with some MiscData[20] stuff...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i used the other person's version as a base for JJ+. i gave credit in the competitive stage hacking hub if you want to know the guy's name.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Saffron City seems pretty finished to me... I'd sooner have the Facility.

But given that this is Mewtwo2000 we're talking about, he should just do whatever he feels like and it'll turn out amazing.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Saffron City seems pretty finished to me... I'd sooner have the Facility.

But given that this is Mewtwo2000 we're talking about, he should just do whatever he feels like and it'll turn out amazing.
this is true, but he did show progress on having pokemon coming in-out of the building in one of his vids. pretty sure we'd all like to see this actually in-game.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
lol

Hey people, I'm having some troubles with importing certain models... Dunno exactly why =/
But they don't show up in game even though they appear correctly in brawlbox.

I made sure they'd only share the textures.

I need help :(

Top Bottom