• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Discussion

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Definitely support the Pushmo & Dillon's Rolling Western stage ideas.

Do you guys think that Stage Builder will return? If it does, of course it'll add new parts, background/themes, and gimmicks. Removing some limitations/restrictions could happen too.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
If Mega Man gets in, I would love to see Bubble Man's stage.
Dont forget to mention the Bubbe Crab theme! Its one of the best themes in the Mega Man X series!

Anyway my idea shouldnt be up for much debate because it happens to be a pretty iconic stage in the Kirby series. Its a stage for King Dedede of course! Check it!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is a stage I made based off....yep!

Nintendogs!!

Seeing as how Nintendogs is a very successful franchise and made an appearance in SSBB, I think it's about time it got a stage.

Name: Nintendogs

Universe: Nintendogs

Debut: Nintendogs (2005)

Size: Small

Obstacle Level: 2 (out of 5)

Type: Stationary Platform, moving background

Availability: Starter

Nintendogs is a new stage as well as Universe introduced in SSB4. As of right now, it is only represented by a stage…which is this stage! Nintendogs is a unique game where players take care of their lovable dogs as they grow from puppies to adults and teach them new tricks and go to dog contests. The games come contain a multiple types of breeds but this stage has all of them contained into one adorable package! Ooze with cuteness as you brawl on this stage!

Appearance

Nintendogs first starts off much like the above picture, a dog being walked. In front of the background is a solitary stage that is made to look like a dog biscuit. It is rather large, about the same size as the platform on the Helberd Stage. The breed of the dog is randomized unless you are playing on a 3DS which will import your dog into the game. How near is that? The background is a street with Mii’s from your WiiU or 3DS taking randomized dogs out for strolls. Occasionally, they will pass by and wave at the invisible dog walker. However, the dog sees a squirrel and takes off to chase the squirrel dog. Of course, the stage is pulled along with the dog. Shortly after, the dog gives up and walks into a nearby BARC shop and begins shopping for dog treats, toys, and collars. The dog will stop shortly and the stage will disappear. Players can either jump onto the dogs head or the two shelves on either side of the head. However, the dog will bark occasionally which may toss a player into the air. Shortly after, the dog bisquit stage re-appears and the dog begins to move outside the store. It walks down the street with stage in tow to a nearby house that appears to be its own.

Inside is a comfortable living space with a very Western feel. Inside the house are three other dogs of a randomized breed. The walking dog will run off to play with them; leaving the platform alone for a while.

However, after 2 minutes, one of the dogs will run into the stage and knock it around. It will then go back to the group of dogs. Not even 30 seconds after that, a ball was appear and be thrown at the screen. It doesn’t hurt the players but the dogs go running after it since, well, that’s what they do. The knock the stage completely around while chasing after it. The background then swivels to where the dogs are fighting over the ball…playfully of course.

Out of the blue, one of the randomized dogs will appear in front of the stage, completely blocking the platform from view (a nod to the Nintendog trophy in Super Smash Bros Brawl). The dog will disappear after 18 seconds and the stage will begin blinking quickly, It will suddenly disappear and they will land on the back of the dog (that blocked the stage just moments before). The dog will remain motionless for a while until it starts running. Hang on as you might be bucked up from the dogs back. It must be a huge dog or the players became smaller! Players can fight on the dogs back and head which will occasionally go down and out of the stage.

At this point, the camera will change and they see the backside of the dog (the butt, if you will). This is a very small platform but, after 20 seconds, the dog biscuit platform reappears and the stage loops back around again.

View this video to get an idea of the playing scene.

When the dog begins chasing the squirrel, the platform will shake slightly causing players to become uneasy on thier feet. The stage iwll also twist violently when the dog makes a sharp turn. Later, when the dogs run after the ball, they will knock the stage and cause it to spin in a 360 degree angle. It is best for players to jump to found getting whacked by the stage or trapped underneath it. Third, one of the randomized dogs will appear and block the view from the stage. That last hazard is when the players are set on the dogs back. The dog will begin running and it will move its hip up and down. Standing on in the middle of the back is the safest spot since the shoulder and hip can toss players high in the air at the right moment. It can possibly KO at higher percentages. As well, the head will occasionally disappear from view which may KO a foe if they are on top of the head.

Walking Theme (Nintendogs)
Title BGM (Nintendogs)
Street Marker (Nintendogs)
Credits (Nintendogs and Cats)
Swordplay (Nintendogs and Cats)
Nintendo 3DS Camera Gallery (Nintendo 3DS)
Mii Plaza (Nintendo 3DS)

Shiba Inu
Golden Retriever
Pug
Beagle
Labrador Retriever
Toy Poodle
Chihuahua
Welsh Corgi
Shetland Sheepdog
Dalmation
Mii’s

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I approve the Pac-Man Maze stage idea, Starphoenix! I always liked the idea of Pac-Man in Smash but I was not sure how Pac-Man Maze would work in Smash without making it banned from tourney play.... kinda like Mario Bros. and 75m.

Personally, I like the Devil World approach to the Pac-Man Maze stage where it's like Rainbow Cruise (Melee) and we battle inside the maze but the screen scrolls around the maze and we fight to stay on the stage while exploring the entire maze.

EDIT: Thanks for your feedback on my Duck Hunt stage, JavaCroc. :)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I approve the Pac-Man Maze stage idea, Starphoenix! I always liked the idea of Pac-Man in Smash but I was not sure how Pac-Man Maze would work in Smash without making it banned from tourney play.... kinda like Mario Bros. and 75m.

Personally, I like the Devil World approach to the Pac-Man Maze stage where it's like Rainbow Cruise (Melee) and we battle inside the maze but the screen scrolls around the maze and we fight to stay on the stage while exploring the entire maze.

EDIT: Thanks for your feedback on my Duck Hunt stage, JavaCroc. :)
Well I don't envision the entire maze being used as the stage, only the lower portion of it. The rest of the maze will be outside of the KO boundary, kind of Flat Zone-esque.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's a new stage concept that I had in mind...

Dragonspiral Tower

Symbol

Overview
This place is said to be very ancient, being the oldest structure in Unova, and where legendary Pokemon are said to slumber. It is said that Reshiram and Zekrom were sealed inside this tower thousands of years ago, but they've awakened after N's intrusion.

Stage Description
Dragonspiral Tower takes place at the very top of the tower. The format of the battlefield is similar to that of the Battlefield stage, but it has two moving platforms at the sides. It takes place at night, and appears to be hazard-free, but after about 15 seconds after the match starts, that will change...

Stage Hazards

During the match, Reshiram or Zekrom will appear on the center of the stage, and will frequently perform attacks to spicen up the battle. Either one will appear during the fight, meaning that if Reshiram appears first, you'll either see it again later on, or Zekrom will appear instead.

While Reshiram is on the field, it'll start out by observing the battle. It'll then attack for every 30 seconds that pass. With Fusion Flare, Reshiram will release a series of flame orbs at the players, dealing damage during the process. With AncientPower, Reshiram can adjust the landscape of the battlefield temporarily, making it look bumpy instead of flat. With Blue Flare, Reshiram will engulf a random player with blue flames; the flames deal 1% damage per 2 seconds, but don't cause flinching. It'll then fire a stream of blue fire, which targets the player that's surrounded by the blue flames; anyone caught in the attack will be heavily damaged, but it can be avoided. After 3 minutes have passed, Reshiram will fly off.

While Zekrom is on the field, it'll start out by observing the battle. It'll then attack for every 30 seconds that pass. With Fusion Bolt, Zekrom will engulf itself in electrical energy. It'll then release the energy in the form of electrical orbs, damaging anyone who gets hit. With AncientPower, Zekrom can adjust the landscape of the battlefield temporarily, making it look more angled instead of flat. With Bolt Strike, Zekrom engulfs its body in electricity and fires lightning bolts all over the battlefield. It then finishes off by flying right into anyone who's in its way. Anyone who gets rammed by Zekrom will be heavily damaged. After doing its attack, Zekrom heads back onto the battlefield. After 3 minutes have passed, Zekrom will fly off.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Dont forget to mention the Bubbe Crab theme! Its one of the best themes in the Mega Man X series!

Anyway my idea shouldnt be up for much debate because it happens to be a pretty iconic stage in the Kirby series. Its a stage for King Dedede of course! Check it!

I think its actually a fairly unlikely stage which sort of hinges on Little Mac's inclusion. Since Little Mac is almost certainly going to get a boxing arena stage, Mount Dedede is sort of redundant.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think its actually a fairly unlikely stage which sort of hinges on Little Mac's inclusion. Since Little Mac is almost certainly going to get a boxing arena stage, Mount Dedede is sort of redundant.
I agree with you there. A boxing ring styled stage should be saved for the Punch-Out!! franchise.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Based on the final stage from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow it's the Dragon's Altar!

Fighting takes place on the large stairs and stair railings, creating a simple stage about the size of Battlefield. I'd think of it as Shadow Moses with the Towers (railings) being only 1/6 as tall. With a WAY less hazardous Spear Pillar mixed in.

The lighting from this stage comes from the glowing torches on the pillars, the evil looking skulls, and eyes of the Dark Dragon himself!

As a stage hazard, Medeus occasionally summons his army of Earth Dragons (the brown ones) to attack Players.

When an Earth Dragon is to appear, Medeus's eyes flash, the stage will rumble and dragon skulls in the background will glow and come back to life. Once they have appeared, they will use the dragon breath to attack for high knockback and damage. They disappear when the stage lights up and are forced back.

In the background you also see the 3 Princesses (Nyna, Maria, and Marth's sister Elice) and the Priestess (Lena) standing next to Medeus becuase his minions have captured them. But they are in a deep hypnosis, so they don't do anything besides being eye candy. :awesome:

Stage example:
_............._
|.............|
-------------

Stage Name: Dragon's Altar
Stage Icon: Falchion

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Earth Dragon (Medeus's Theme)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dragon's Altar (Enemy Phase 4)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Emperor (Hardin's Theme)
Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - My Unit's Theme
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Divine Child, White Sage (Tiki & Gotoh's Theme Medley)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Final Chapter - The Final Holy War
Fire Emblem Gaiden - A Desperate Assault
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - The Chosen Ones (Brawl Lost Tracks)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - Shadow Dragon Medley (Brawl)
Fossil Fighters - King Dynal
The Last Story - The One Ruling Everything
Pandora's Tower - Boss Theme

Twas my first stage concept. :3

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I agree with you there. A boxing ring styled stage should be saved for the Punch-Out!! franchise.
I have Little Mac in my predicition roster. But who says Punch Out! gets a stage?. Not every character gets a stage in the Smash games....

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I have Little Mac in my predicition roster. But who says Punch Out! gets a stage?. Not every character gets a stage in the Smash games....
Not every character gets a specific stage, but pretty much every series in Smash gets at least one stage, with F-Zero and Earthbound in 64, Fire Emblem in Melee, and ROB in Brawl being the only exceptions. I'm pretty sure that if Little Mac is in SSB4, he will also get a stage, (especially if he is a starting character), considering his stage would probably be a boxing ring of some sort, an area designed specifically for fighting.

I'm guessing that Sakurai will try to give every series with playable characters in Smash 4 their own stage, with the only possible exception being an obscure character with very little stage material to work with.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
if golden sun characters make it in, i'd say they should put mount aleph and mars lighthouse as stages.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
if golden sun characters make it in, i'd say they should put mount aleph and mars lighthouse as stages.
I definitely agree with you. I think if Golden Sun does get a character, one of the Lighthouses is most likely going to be the stage.

Star had a great idea for a Venus Lighthouse stage, and since I'm pretty uncreative when it comes to stages, I'm just going to share his:

This stage centers around Venus lighthouse. The last stage from Golden Sun. You will fight atop the lighthouse. There will be a floating stone bridge to the right that leads to an almost island like aspect of the tower. The stage does not offer much in the way of hazards. So it is a very neutral stage. Though the stones within the bridge buckle under the weight of the player. Giving each floating stone a more "authentic" feel.

In the background four statues will encapsulate an unlit beacon. High in the sky you can see the looming shadows of the other towers in the distance. Even the outline of Mt. Aleph itself. The bright blue sky gleaming with a bright golden sun!

Stage Example:

_________..-..-..-..___

Stage Name: Venus Lighthouse
Icon: Sun

-Tracks-
Golden Sun - Venus Lighthouse
Golden Sun - Jenna's Theme
Golden Sun - Saturos
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Tundaria Tower
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Walking Forward with Determination
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Mar's Lighthouse
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Magma Rock
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Boss Theme
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Golden Sun
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Belinsk Ruins
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - To The Light We Go
Golden Sun - Battle Scene / Final Boss (Brawl)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I could have sworn I put more detail into that stage concept. Apparently not.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
I really think that the final boss stage in SMW2: Yoshi's Island should be put in with a few reworks.

They would need to make the stage a little bit more flat to allow for better play. I don't think it would be good to add the rock part in as a hazard or not. They could redo the stage in HD, but keep that crayon look. Also, this should be in the background on the moon while you fight.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I really think that the final boss stage in SMW2: Yoshi's Island should be put in with a few reworks.

They would need to make the stage a little bit more flat to allow for better play. I don't think it would be good to add the rock part in as a hazard or not. They could redo the stage in HD, but keep that crayon look. Also, this should be in the background on the moon while you fight.
I had this same idea! The reason why I feel this would be a great stage is because all the Yoshi's Island levels in every Smash has been the same happy and colorful looking stages. I think this stage would be a great change in scenery. Not to mention the amount of change that can go on in this level. You can have platforms breaking off and Baby Bowser shooting fireballs. The boss theme from this game could be on this stage and it would just be amazing haha.....

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
I'll try to be as realistic as I can be. The picture was drawn by me! :D

For a Mario stage, I wanted to keep the Mushroom Kingdom tradition. Sooooooo.

[COLLAPSE="New Mushroom Kingdom"]

The blue arrows represents the starting spots.

Gimmicks:

1. The circular landmass on the left rotates like in NSMBW. It will switch from clockwise to counter in random intervals.

2. All 3 pipes can be used as teleportation.(Just like the one in SSB64.)

3. Sometimes Pirahna Plants will pop out of any pipe and shoots a fireball at a nearby fighter. The plants can be defeated.

4. Clouds will cover the top part of the battlefield. You can attack to blow the clouds away.

5. The item box will spill out 4 items when hit. After a few seconds, it will have more items again.

Music:

1. NSMBW Overworld (Original) (it will use the hurry up version near the end of a timed match)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0eD2ioPOqo

2. NSMBW Athletic theme (Original) (same as above)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5F6Ms3AF0

3. Mario Pinball Land Grassy Greens (Arranged)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6S276kNsrE

4. NSMBW P-Switch (Arranged artistically like "Donkey Kong" in 75m)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAl8eYUOzbY

5. Mario Power Tennis Peach Dome (Arranged)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD5ctmpsyqk

Hope you enjoy this stage![/COLLAPSE]

I have another Mario stage ready for tomorrow.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Gimmicks:

1. The circular landmass on the left rotates like in NSMBW. It will switch from clockwise to counter in random intervals.

3. Sometimes Pirahna Plants will pop out of any pipe and shoots a fireball at a nearby fighter. The plants can be defeated.

4. Clouds will cover the top part of the battlefield. You can attack to blow the clouds away.

Music:

1. NSMBW Overworld (Original) (it will use the hurry up version near the end of a timed match)

4. NSMBW P-Switch (Arranged)

I really like this idea, although I'd like to see some other music tracks thrown in, the concept itself is fantastic. The walk off borders have me a bit leery, but honestly all of the Mushroom Kingdom stages were like that, so to a degree it makes sense to keep it that way. It's pretty much how I envisioned a New Mushroom Kingdom, except I had chosen the athletic area. I also think it's likely that the style will be more in line with New Super Mario Bros. U, and less NSMB:W.

Great job! Looking forward to your next concept.

yani

Smash Lord

Gimmicks:

Music:

Dang what an awesome drawing! I really like your stage :D

I also enjoyed reading Tri's Dragon Alter stage :bee:

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
I really like this idea, although I'd like to see some other music tracks thrown in, the concept itself is fantastic. The walk off borders have me a bit leery, but honestly all of the Mushroom Kingdom stages were like that, so to a degree it makes sense to keep it that way. It's pretty much how I envisioned a New Mushroom Kingdom, except I had chosen the athletic area. I also think it's likely that the style will be more in line with New Super Mario Bros. U, and less NSMB:W.

Great job! Looking forward to your next concept.
Thanks! :) I know I didn't really plan too well with the music. I'm thinking about removing the Mario Pinball Land song. The Athletic idea would be cool too.

Very true, it would probably be the colorful grassland in NSMBU.

Dang what an awesome drawing! I really like your stage :D
Thanks a lot! :)

JavaCroc

Smash Ace

Gimmicks:

5. The item box will spill out 4 items when hit. After a few seconds, it will have more items again.

Music:

Wow, awesome drawing and stage, man! That's excellent work and a perfect new Mushroom Kingdom stage for the next game. :)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
^^That's an awesome stage idea and a great drawing Waver! It sort of reminds me of the 64 stages, which is good, most of them were great. ^_^

If we do get a NSMB stage, I really hope it has a NSMBU-style background, they're so pretty. :b:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of your stage ideas.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Thanks! :) I know I didn't really plan too well with the music. I'm thinking about removing the Mario Pinball Land song. The Athletic idea would be cool too.

Very true, it would probably be the colorful grassland in NSMBU.
Your fine, I've just become a stickler after doing my stage concepts for the the past year.

The grassland from New Super Mario Bros. U would be fantastic as a stage, because of how the developers managed to add depth to the backdrop in NSMB. U.

AIM0001

Smash Lord

Gimmicks:

Music:

4. NSMBW P-Switch (Arranged artistically like "Donkey Kong" in 75m)

Sakurai needs to see this! Having the rotating platform is a very nice touch by the way. You got my vote!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You know, I'd actually like to see a Mario stage that's based on the New Super Mario Bros. titles. The New Super Mario Bros. U grassland stage seems like a good start.

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
Sakurai needs to see this! Having the rotating platform is a very nice touch by the way. You got my vote!
Thank you! ^^

You know, I'd actually like to see a Mario stage that's based on the New Super Mario Bros. titles. The New Super Mario Bros. U grassland stage seems like a good start.
Me too. I would like to see that stage. It's bursting with robust colors and acorns! ^^

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
I got another Mario stage ready. This will be the second unlocked Mario level.

[COLLAPSE="Time for the big turtle dragon to have a stage."]

I know it's too bright to be Bowser's Castle.>.< I set the brightness too high on the scanner.^^'

Ok it's time for Bowser to finally have a Smash Bros stage!

This stage isn't really based on any particular Bowser Castle. I tried to make a unique one.
Lol I suck at drawing Bowser.

The red arrows indicate the starting points.

I made a mistake. I wanted Bowser's icon to be his insignia instead of the Mushroom.

Gimmicks:

1. The brown platform in the middle of the stage slides up and down. Sometimes it will go into the lava or right below the girder.

2. The brick blocks on the side can be destroyed, giving quick KO opportunities. The blocks return after a while. (Think Kingdom ll's blocks)

3. The lava will sometimes rise right below the girder. The stage will give you a warning before the rise. When the lava is normally leveled (very bottom of the stage), Podoboos will jump up. Touching a Podoboo will deal 5% of damage with weak upward launch.

4. Mechakoopas will jump in the battlefield from the background; walking around, blowing fire, being flat out pests. The fire deals 3% with no flinch or launch. Destroying the Mechakoopas will give you an item.

Music:

1. Mario Series- Bowser Castle (A high tempo rock mix of Super Mario Kart's, Double Dash's, Sports Mix's, Super Circuit's, and DS' Bowser Castles. In that order.)

2. Yoshi Island- Fort/Castle (Original with violin arrangements)

3. Mario Strikers Charged- The Lava Pit (A Super Mario Galaxy Orchestra sounding arrangement)

4. Mario Party 2- Bowser Land (Arranged with opera singing in the background)

5. Super Mario RPG- Bowser's Keep (Original with organ arrangements)

6. Super Mario 64- Battle in the Sky (Made-up title. It's the final boss theme.)(Original with opera singing and violins accompanying the organ)
[/COLLAPSE]

There's one more unlocked Mario stage I have after this. I'll post it later.

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730

based on the final stage from fire emblem: Mystery of the emblem and new mystery of the emblem: Heroes of light and shadow it's the dragon's altar!

Fighting takes place on the large stairs and stair railings, creating a simple stage about the size of battlefield. I'd think of it as shadow moses with the towers (railings) being only 1/6 as tall. With a way less hazardous spear pillar mixed in.

The lighting from this stage comes from the glowing torches on the pillars, the evil looking skulls, and eyes of the dark dragon himself!

As a stage hazard, medeus occasionally summons his army of earth dragons (the brown ones) to attack players.

When an earth dragon is to appear, medeus's eyes flash, the stage will rumble and dragon skulls in the background will glow and come back to life. Once they have appeared, they will use the dragon breath to attack for high knockback and damage. They disappear when the stage lights up and are forced back.

In the background you also see the 3 princesses (nyna, maria, and marth's sister elice) and the priestess (lena) standing next to medeus becuase his minions have captured them. But they are in a deep hypnosis, so they don't do anything besides being eye candy. :awesome:

Stage example:
_............._
|.............|
-------------

stage name: Dragon's altar
stage icon: Falchion

fire emblem: Mystery of the emblem - dark earth dragon (medeus's theme)
fire emblem: Mystery of the emblem - dragon's altar (enemy phase 4)
fire emblem: Mystery of the emblem - dark emperor (hardin's theme)
fire emblem: New mystery of the emblem - my unit's theme
fire emblem: Mystery of the emblem - divine child, white sage (tiki & gotoh's theme medley)
fire emblem: Genealogy of the holy war - final chapter - the final holy war
fire emblem gaiden - a desperate assault
fire emblem: Shadow dragon & the blade of light - the chosen ones (brawl lost tracks)
fire emblem: Shadow dragon & the blade of light - shadow dragon medley (brawl)
fossil fighters - king dynal
the last story - the one ruling everything
pandora's tower - boss theme

twas my first stage concept. :3

Yes! It's about time that FE had a more specific stage. Castle Seige was too general. I really like this idea. New FE stage for the next smash! :D

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Since no one suggested this one... here's Skyloft from Zelda: Skyward Sword, the first area visited in the game and also the only town in the whole game.

[COLLAPSE="Skyloft Images"]

[/COLLAPSE]

I think it could work like Mute City, Delfino Plaza and Port Town Aero Dive, in which a platform would take the players from the many areas of the village and perhaps moving to other floating islands around. the villagers could appear in the background, as well as Loftwings, including Link's red one.

Landmarks include: the Bazaar, the Knight's Academy or the Goddess Statue, along with some floating islands around.

Music (links to the original versions):
Main Theme - The Legend of Zelda - link goes to the original version, but like previous SSB games, it should be remixed.
Skyloft - Skyward Sword
The Sky - Skyward Sword
Kakariko Village - A Link to the Past - like the Main Theme, they could pull out a new remix.
Ghirahim Battle 1 - Skyward Sword
Fi's Theme - Skyward Sword
Hyrule Field - Ocarina of Time - could be a new remix, like in Brawl

this could also work for Rosalina's Comet Observatory from Super Mario Galaxy, featuring music from both Galaxy games and 3D Land.

The Comet Observatory could involve a platform travelling into the various parts of the Observatory and also transporting through various galaxies from both Galaxy titles. Lumas could appear as background characters.

[COLLAPSE="Comet Observatory Image"]
[/COLLAPSE]

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I guess this should go here.

I really hope that character specific target stages make a comeback. I really disliked that the target test stages were the same for every character in brawl.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Taken from the final step in journey of the samurai apprentice Takamaru, it's the mysterious Murasame Castle!

Over all it's a pretty simple stage. As fighting takes place a top the highest balconey and roof of the castle.

The only main gimake is that occationally (if item's are turned on) friendly Tanookis will appear to aid fighters by dropping items if attacked. Also occasionally, the final boss, the Murasame Statue, itself will blast a hole in the center of the stage. However, just like the Metal Gears it does nothing but look on mensisingly.

Other then that it's a pretty atmospheric stage; it glows an eerie purple color and lightning repeatly strikes the top of the castle in the background. Also within the background one may see the 4 beginning castles Takamaru must visit can also be sited each all growing their own eerie colors. Along with Ninjas who jump around the stage's background.

Stage Name: Murasame Castle
Stage Icon: Japanese Castle

Stage Example:

x_______x
/xxxxxxxxx\
x________x

Tracks:
Nazo no Murasamejo - Main Theme - Douchuumen
Nazo no Murasamejo - Castle Theme
Nazo no Murasamejo - Murasame's Theme (Final Boss)
Famicom Detective Club Part II - Title Theme
Kirby's Adventure - Forest Area
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - Summoning Dance
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - Violet Sky
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons & Ages - Tarm Ruins
StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge - Main Dungeon
Shin Onigashima - Shin Onigashima (Brawl)
Nazo no Murasamejo - Douchuumen (Original) (Brawl)
Mega Man 6 - Yamato Man (If MM is in)

Might as well keep the thread going with yet another concept I had a while back.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I predict Distant Planet and Summit will be brought back because unlike most stages which were just floating platforms with cool movies playing in the background, you were actually part of the action. Distant planet's background was a static image though which I never liked.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
rainbow road needs to be made. make it happen sakurai!
I did make a stage concept, based on Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road...

[collapse=Rainbow Road]
[/collapse]

Rainbow Road is a stage which operates in a similar manner as Melee's Mute City. Players will fight on a flat battlefield that'll follow the track, and at times, it'll stop at different areas of the race track. Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road is used for this stage.

While fighting, players must watch out for any incoming Shy Guys, which will be racing around. Unlike with Brawl's Mario Circuit, however, the karts will vary for each Shy Guy.

When the fight takes place on the moon, some Incoming Chomps may land on the battlefield. Players will be damaged if they collide with them.

Apart from those two hazards, Rainbow Road is pretty much a straightforward type of moving stage.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I did make a stage concept, based on Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road...

[collapse=Rainbow Road]
[/collapse]

Rainbow Road is a stage which operates in a similar manner as Melee's Mute City. Players will fight on a flat battlefield that'll follow the track, and at times, it'll stop at different areas of the race track. Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road is used for this stage.

While fighting, players must watch out for any incoming Shy Guys, which will be racing around. Unlike with Brawl's Mario Circuit, however, the karts will vary for each Shy Guy.

When the fight takes place on the moon, some Incoming Chomps may land on the battlefield. Players will be damaged if they collide with them.

Apart from those two hazards, Rainbow Road is pretty much a straightforward type of moving stage.
I had the same idea too. I think MK7's Rainbow Road could be a great stage for SSB4, including several Rainbow Road music from previous Mario Kart games. they could put some elements of previous Rainbow Roads as well, such as Rainbow Thwomps.
like Mario Circuit in Brawl, they could put racers in the track but let them be more characters driving other than Shy Guys, such as Koopas, Lakitus, Toads or Birdos.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
if anything, i think every character should have their own home stage. i'll post stages for the 39 characters in brawl later.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
if anything, i think every character should have their own home stage. i'll post stages for the 39 characters in brawl later.
they could do that and add a few more stages from the series.

for example, for the Mario series, they could do something like this:

Mario: Classic Mushroom Kingdom stage (like Mushroom Kingdoms in SSB and Melee or Brawl's Mushroomy Kingdom)
Luigi: Luigi's Mansion (larger version with elements from Luigi's Mansion 2)
Peach: Peach's Castle (could be a new version alternating between inside or outside)
Bowser: Bowser's Castle (going inside and outside, passing through Airships nearby and borrowing elements from the many Castle levels)

And a few extras like the Comet Observatory from Galaxy and a Mario Kart stage, along with one or two past stages from previous Smash Bros.

Top Bottom