• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Legan I saw your moneymatches on the OHSNAP livestream

You lost to Xyro's Samus

Tsk tsk

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Here's where I need a bit of help:
1) ???? vs Zig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUN4UIZxB90
Probably Bozzar vs. Zig

Probably Bozzar (Ganon) vs. Wale (Falco)

Probably Geno or Zig (Sheik) vs. Wale (Falco) - Most likely Zig

Probably Zig (Peach) vs. Bozzar (Ganon) - I know Geno plays Peach too but his isn't quite so hyperactive.

Probably Zig (Pikachu) vs. Wale (Falco)

_glook

Thanks for the help. I went ahead and labeled them zig instead of geno since I think geno was somewhere else anyway.

There's a bunch of others uploaded but I'll get those posted here when I get home. Right now they're just labeled by match number (we're apparently up to 46 now).

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Thanks for the help. I went ahead and labeled them zig instead of geno since I think geno was somewhere else anyway.

There's a bunch of others uploaded but I'll get those posted here when I get home. Right now they're just labeled by match number (we're apparently up to 46 now).
That's right you, me, Geno, and Loki are playing doubles on the other TV at that time.

How much footage is there anyway; I think it's going to be all Zig, Bozzar and Wale for the next two dozen matches or so.

_glook

That's right you, me, Geno, and Loki are playing doubles on the other TV at that time.

How much footage is there anyway; I think it's going to be all Zig, Bozzar and Wale for the next two dozen matches or so.
I'm almost certain the total match count is going to be around 100. It might be more.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'm almost certain the total match count is going to be around 100. It might be more.
Aww man I want to watch savor my IC vs. Pikachu games against Zig. I wonder how long it'll take for them to turn up...

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
way off smash but hey geno next time you host or something do you think it'll be alright if i bring my 360 HD over and use your copy of RE5 to install the game on my harddrive. Because i got the game disc free from my friend but it doesn't work obviously, it'll just start and go to main menu =/, so i figure if i install it i can play it from from my harddrive even if i have the messed up disc inside because all it needs to know is that the disc is in the 360, it'll load everything else from HD. catch my drift?

_glook

_glook

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Hey glook thanks for uploading all of these matches. We were too inept to get anything recorded last year. Next time you should just ask everyone to tag up so you'll know who is playing.

Who is Bozzar? Lapekun? Is Wale back from the dead?

treppy

Smash Apprentice
My favorite match was the one where everyone assigned rumble to different tags for 10 minutes. The suspense was almost too much.

Legan

Smash Lord

Teh Future

Smash Master
Hey guys, remember how both thinkaman and Legan lost to smash64 in tournament, while I beat him using a low tier character? Obviously Im the best low tier user in stl :D

Top Bottom