• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
i'm pretty sure you can register there.

Either way, it looks like we're gonna need 2 drivers.

Jesi a long time ago said we could stay at there place, but we might just get a hotel instead.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
i'm pretty sure you can register there.*

Either way, it looks like we're gonna need 2 drivers.

Jesi a long time ago said we could stay at there place, but we might just get a hotel instead.
* = but you'll have to PREREGISTER (as the thread title states)

Anyways, how are you doing StL? Is there anything going on down there this weekend? (event 52 practice would be lovely :), but brawl is fine too)

Also, would anyone need a teammate for Event 52? We're probably bringing along a friend, but I can't say for sure that he's attending (but if he goes I'm sure he'll want to do teams).

Teh Future

Smash Master
Maybe he's in town for something? Either way I'm off today if anyone wants to play you need to say something pretty soon or else I'm gonna go do something else.

When I got home from school today it turns out my madre called the internets and they told her to do a full system recovery. Which means my internets is back, but all of my music is ****ing gone.

Also, OraNoS plays ssb64?

Edit: I hate not being able to do angry faces the normal way >=(

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
It's only like an hour and a half away (at the worst) :) If I had a decent enough heads up, I might end up driving down.

Yeah I play ssb64, but I'm wayy out of practice(haven't played it since FCD)

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i'd smoke any of your pals LOL

actually im pretty sure Zhu, SS, King, Mango, Lucky, Lunin would all tear me up. probably more than them

darkatma

Smash Hero
well, it wouldn't make sense making money off of all the people you normally play with anyways
there's not enough people to host actual tournies.
heck, people didn't even want to do pools last time at geno's.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
It's been said before. There used to be Melee tournaments in various game shops around here, you'd think there'd be more of them after Brawl comes out, but they've all mysteriously vanished. I honestly cannot explain why.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Is anyone up for anything today? I should be free later and haven't played smash in like 3 weeks...

edit: yeah I'm pretty sure Deku is better than sorush or however you spell it.

Teh Future

Smash Master
You ****ers who are old enough better be registered to vote
If people don't want to vote I don't think anyone should tell them otherwise. I'd rather have people who somewhat know why they are voting for someone rather than voted based on a whim.

Plus I have work but I'll definitely be wherever there is smash afterwards. Someone host imo.

Also, I don't think being split on melee/brawl means there can't be tourneys. There are some that actually do both? omgiknowitzamazig

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Telling someone to vote for someone specifically is pandering. Telling someone to vote at all is responsibility.

Geno, Muba, and anyone else in Missouri need to register to vote if you haven't already

Im voting in PA, yo

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Muba and Binyan, call me if you want to smash and/or if you have a place to smash at. 314 413 1251 if you don't have my number.

also. LOL at Sarah Palin after she becomes president.

Top Bottom