• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
Wow, I left on Thursday to go on a trip to Louisiana with one of my friends and I just now got home because my car borked in Arkansas on the way back. It's actually still there and I have to go back down on Saturday to pick it up from the shop. Hella gay. But anyway, that means I'm gonna miss your tournament, David. Sorry. :(

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Will you have to come so we can have
So we can have runes that ruin racoons who are riddled with runes of their own from the ruins of their ancient ancestors?

Wow, I left on Thursday to go on a trip to Louisiana with one of my friends and I just now got home because my car borked in Arkansas on the way back. It's actually still there and I have to go back down on Saturday to pick it up from the shop. Hella gay. But anyway, that means I'm gonna miss your tournament, David. Sorry. :(
WTF gay

alt-F4

Smash Ace
leave it for dead IMO and use your winnings from this tourney to buy a car... or a razor scooter... hmmm you probably won't have enough for that either. Ok steal a scooter from a kid then use your winnings to buy 2-8 tacos from Jack'N the Box.

Nuris

Smash Lord
that's happened to me in columbus
the worst

Cook

Smash Master
@Steve: The problem is GETTING to Stl, lol.

@Phil: At least for you it wasn't in AR! I found out it is the worst state. And the most awful part is I was stuck there Sunday night and they DON'T SELL ALCOHOL ON SUNDAY IN ARKANSAS.

Cook

Smash Master
^That's when I was gonna do my birthday party, though.

Speaking of which, guys come to Columbia on the 10th for my birthday! I think Rauleen was gonna come (that's why it's almost two weeks after my actual birthday, because she's gonna be abroad until then), so you all could carpool!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
^That's when I was gonna do my birthday party, though.

Speaking of which, guys come to Columbia on the 10th for my birthday! I think Rauleen was gonna come (that's why it's almost two weeks after my actual birthday, because she's gonna be abroad until then), so you all could carpool!
I really want to come, but that weekend is the weekend before hell week here at school...

Teh Future

Smash Master
ATTN: I don't know why I put doors open at 11am. I won't freak out if anyone comes at that time but try to make it a little later(AKA AFTER 12) guys I have to do some cleaning so my mawm will let people come over at all.

:D thanks pals.
See erveryone (mostly) tomorrow!

Cook

Smash Master
David, since you don't have FB you should be aware that I'm having a bday party on March 10 and if anyone from Stl comes you should come with them! Or come by yourself, even!

Nicole

Smash Champion
guys are you going to chi's tourney (vengeance) in april?

even if you're not, make sure you're free the thurs/fri/or saturday after it. cause i'll be in town and i want to see you guys! and drink or play brawl or play brawl drunk or something. yeah!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I won't be going, can't get off work. I'm free at night though.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
guys are you going to chi's tourney (vengeance) in april?

even if you're not, make sure you're free the thurs/fri/or saturday after it. cause i'll be in town and i want to see you guys! and drink or play brawl or play brawl drunk or something. yeah!
I won't be going either :( but I'll definitely see you when you're in town!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
salt salt @ no one from StL being able to come to VENGEANCE so far.
Should have picked a better date imo.

Edit: I'm also not a big fan of travelling to mk banned tournaments. I still will, but mainly to just hang out with people.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Honestly, if you are gonna ban MK, ban infinites too.

Legal MK, infinites legal.

How am I supposed to beat D3 if ledge infinites are legal? Playing as MK.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No, I'm terrible with Falco.
Same with IC's but worse. Though I have entertained learned the CG specifically for dededededededededed.

Olimar is kinda my new project.

But the point is all other characters are useless if MK is legal as far as unworked on pathetic secondaries.

Top Bottom