• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
Aight Rauleen, if we have lots of peeps we'll take your car (thanks!), but I'm totally willing to drive the whole way. I get to pick the music, though! :)

Cook

Smash Master
Don't think I'll be able to come tomorrow because my license didn't come in the mail today like I was hoping. So sad. :( :( :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Don't think I'll be able to come tomorrow because my license didn't come in the mail today like I was hoping. So sad. :( :( :(
You can drive without your license if you know your license number IIRC.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, Idk for sure that the DOR processed my ****, so it might still show up as suspended if cops checked into it or whatev. But maybe I'll come anyway. I'd really like to, and the chances of being pulled over are almost zero...

Radium88

Smash Lord
As old as the internet!!!!!! Still awesome though lol :p
Ok old man

Aight Rauleen, if we have lots of peeps we'll take your car (thanks!), but I'm totally willing to drive the whole way. I get to pick the music, though! :)
Yep! And all I have is a CD player and a tape deck. No aux input...what I have is super broken...but music choice is all yours!

Also, be baaadddd to the boooonneesss!

Osric

Smash Rookie
Since there's a bigger car, is it okay if I come with you guys? And are you guys going to the tournament this weekend in KS or the one next weekend or both?

I guess I need to RSVP if I can come.

Also, I can definitely chip in for gas.
Thanks.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
^You have a swag *** house you could host in, you know!
But I can't, because I live with three people who have early classes, and I'm incredibly busy myself with the hardest semester of the curriculum...

So nope, lawl

Plus you didn't come to my birthday party.

Cook

Smash Master
Since there's a bigger car, is it okay if I come with you guys? And are you guys going to the tournament this weekend in KS or the one next weekend or both?

I guess I need to RSVP if I can come.

Also, I can definitely chip in for gas.
Thanks.
I'm going to one this weekend in KS, AND next weekend in IA. Some people are going to the IA one, and other people are going to the KS one.

I believe KS is me, Future, my roommate, and Tmacc, so we should be able to fit you if you want to come.

I believe IA is me, Tmacc, Rauleen, Hylian, and maybe Jowii and maybe Metal. Although maybe Future was also going to that one? Either way, Rauleen's car can fit 8, so you should be able to go to that one, too, if you want. So I think you can do either or both, just figure out who is driving to Columbia from Stl and get a ride with them.

But I can't, because I live with three people who have early classes, and I'm incredibly busy myself with the hardest semester of the curriculum...

So nope, lawl

Plus you didn't come to my birthday party.
I had very important things to do n your birthday, I just can't remember what they were anymore...

Also, Smashfests can be on the weekend, you know!

Also, needs more double Snake vs. double MK, lmao. And why is Diddy broken on Norfair???

Also, Will, more DDD/Snake, I think it just might be the one team where we have potential for chemistry!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I believe IA is me, Tmacc, Rauleen, Hylian, and maybe Jowii and maybe Metal.

Also, Will, more DDD/Snake, I think it just might be the one team where we have potential for chemistry!
Aren't you guys going to Columbia first, and on Friday or something? I'll probably skip the tournament if so since I didn't really plan on an entire weekend. Also there's a local SF tournament like 20 minutes away and that's just easier :\ Don't make rearrangements for me, I'll just catch the next most convenient one.

Also DeDeDe/Snake is a great team if you can get your punishes and THROW YER NADES :D

If I start doing tournaments, 5 dollar entry yes/no?
This would be fun. $5 sounds great, I'd be fine with $10 too though.

Cook

Smash Master
^Then it looks like you can go in Will's place!

Ok, David and Todd: my roommate works on Friday until about 10, so we can either just stay in Columbia Friday night and drive to KS in the morning (won't have to get up any earlier than like 9). Or we can drive to KS after he gets off work (probably get there around 1). You should tell me soon so I can check with Lux. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll have to come back Saturday night, but Idgaf how late we leave because I can drive FOREVER.

Osric person: have you talked to David (Future) or Todd (Tmacc) about a way to include you in this trip?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
^ Cookie, I may just go to Joker's, since more people are going to that.

I don't really have the time to go two weekends in a row...but I'm for sure going to Joker's.

Osric

Smash Rookie
Osric person: have you talked to David (Future) or Todd (Tmacc) about a way to include you in this trip?
I'm Matt by the way.

And no, but I can pretty much do whatever as long as someone can pick me up from SLU.
If someone can do that, you can just PM me and I'll give you my cell number and we can figure out specifics from there.

Also, I need to borrow a controller...:urg:

Radium88

Smash Lord
I'm Matt by the way.

And no, but I can pretty much do whatever as long as someone can pick me up from SLU.
If someone can do that, you can just PM me and I'll give you my cell number and we can figure out specifics from there.

Also, I need to borrow a controller...:urg:
Salutations Matt! I'm Rauleen! I'll be going to Joker's (Iowa) on Feb 4th? right? I'll probably go to CoMo on Friday night (If Cook is okay with that). I live in downtown, near CWE so I can pick you up. Stay tuned for more info!

Osric

Smash Rookie
Salutations Matt! I'm Rauleen! I'll be going to Joker's (Iowa) on Feb 4th? right? I'll probably go to CoMo on Friday night (If Cook is okay with that). I live in downtown, near CWE so I can pick you up. Stay tuned for more info!
Perfect, thanks. I'm really excited to actually meet you guys.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Way to ruin the surprise joey!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, what is Friday plan, other than killing me if I make you guys listen to Rebecca Black?
I dunno, I get off work at 1:30, I think Rauleen gets off around 4pm.

Who all is going again? lol.

Top Bottom