• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
guys just wanna come in here to say: my 1st round genesis pool looks so easy =]
1st seed almost guaranteed.
your pool is such bs lol

oh and play peach and **** (theirish)mafia so you can prove to him you es #1 en brasil

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I got the hardest brawl pool imo lol. :(

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
FML, my emulator didn't save a bunch of my progress... like 20 total levels and two pokemon :( :( maybe I should buy a DS or something... :\ Or should it be a 3DS? I dunno...

edit edit edit

omfg Jen has a DS? <3 <3 <3 time to steal that **** and buy pokemon, let's go.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Good luck to Jordan and Rauleen (even though I've been texting/talking to you on Skype, wanted to post it here...lol). Have fun and make MO proud!

GL to Chris and Binyan in Melee as well! Have fun guys!

BTW, I'm moving back August 11th! :)

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
So I woke up and tried to log onto one of my two computer accounts, and I found out that it got a virus. It didn't have it when I shut it down and it just randomly decided to happen today. It's my only computer account that can watch streams. Therefore I can't watch Genesis because my laptop screwed me over. I feel like all of the sugar I've ever consumed has been replaced with salt.

My life. It is end.

Cook

Smash Master
Welp, not sure I'll be seeing you pals much anymore. Nicole decided to kick me out of her life, so I don't know that I'll be comfortable going to Will's and tournaments and stuff with her around if that's the way it's gonna be. So yeah... oh well, MK was gonna get banned anyway :psycho: But yeah, I enjoyed hanging out with you dudes, so hopefully I'll still see you around from time to time.

Nicole

Smash Champion
munna is op in game. its good for catchin stuff cause of yawn/hypnosis and its reeeeeallly hard to kill. i used one!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
finally, I found a doubles character I enjoy playing.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
gameboy

I lost my DS like a long time ago, idk where it went. I think it was in my school locker and I must've thrown it away when I cleaned it out. If not then it's somewhere in my house thats not findable after 3 hours of looking

EDIT: Neeeveeerrrrmiiiiinnnndddd i just found it like buried under the living room chair. Hype. If I can go I'll bring it and stuff

EDITEDIT: We technically don't even have to trade there. We can trade over
lol
wifi as long as you have your friend code

Top Bottom