• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If I did all of Singles on Saturday, would you guys still come? This can be arranged. I'd really like you guys to come, but I don't know how I can change the schedule to fit everything into one day.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If I did all of Singles on Saturday, would you guys still come? This can be arranged. I'd really like you guys to come, but I don't know how I can change the schedule to fit everything into one day.
Two days is fine, you are crazy if you think you are going to finish that late on sunday. You should be done around 2-3pm easily. Do pools and doubles on sat and just bracket on sun. The bracket won't take more than 2-3 hours.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
This is all very last minute so I wouldn't expect you to change your whole plan, that would be silly, so don't worry about lil old me.

I would be more interested in doubles than anything anyway, but it would still seem like a waste to drive so far for only half a tournament, and there's just no way I can do a full 2 day tournament this weekend. Add to that all of the crazy snow and my upcoming work crap and it just doesn't seem responsible for me to attend NK3.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm just leaving allowance in the schedule in case I'm completely under-equipped. I'll do as much on Saturday as I can possibly get to, but I rarely have enough setups to pull off everything I want to do in a single day (and Brawl players notoriously selfish scheduling attitudes for playing their matches on time). I do expect to only have to do singles bracket on Sunday though (as reflected in the schedule already).

I'm going to host another event this summer and make it just a one day affair. Everyone liked that more. I was forced into doing this two days by something that won't be a factor next time.

Radium88

Smash Lord
@ Steve: Lolol but it is true, my name cant be repeated....

@FAE: If you still want to go, tomorrow on our way, I could talk to your mom when I pick you up. Djike said you live close to them right? You can tell her I am 24, work at Nestle, and host the stl tournament.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You know how you can't find Polar bears outside the super cold regions to the very north because of evolution and ****? >_> Nebraska doesn't have black people, I'm completely positive. Juss sayin'
--Missouri's blackest.

So I'm not going to NK3. Figured I'd confirm it. LAMESAUCE SNOW DAY!!!
lol, you are so black

ok you are a genie and are as black as night... I am pretty sure i found an accurate pic of you

LOL genie looks kinda like popo

I'm just leaving allowance in the schedule in case I'm completely under-equipped. I'll do as much on Saturday as I can possibly get to, but I rarely have enough setups to pull off everything I want to do in a single day (and Brawl players notoriously selfish scheduling attitudes for playing their matches on time). I do expect to only have to do singles bracket on Sunday though (as reflected in the schedule already).

I'm going to host another event this summer and make it just a one day affair. Everyone liked that more. I was forced into doing this two days by something that won't be a factor next time.
I'm pretty sure Nebraska isn't going to get there until 5:00 when pools are supposed to start, being a 2 day tournament is part of the reason I'm going.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I agree with you.
You understand my language :awesome:
We have too...we are right in the middle of everything that is 6 hrs away....

Also, you love us right? You should just move here but you are from Chicago...
Idk...Chicago is too awesome to move from and I love the smashers here. I love you guys too, I'm just jealous you guys go to most of the big tournaments :awesome:

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Radium88 said:
@FAE: If you still want to go, tomorrow on our way, I could talk to your mom when I pick you up. Djike said you live close to them right? You can tell her I am 24, work at Nestle, and host the stl tournament.
My mom is saying no so far, I hate not being able to go to tourneys. :////////// retaaarrrrddded

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Well FAE, txt me if your mom changes her mind and your address. My # 314 616 6162 if you lost it.
time for prank calls... men man your positions

Let's not talk about the fact that I already had her number

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's not like I don't want to go to half the tourneys that everyone else goes to, it's because my mom either doesn't think I'm good enough to waste her money at tourneys or she doesn't trust smashers or because she's just a dbag.
or any combination of the 3
I understand man my mom was similar and she thought pedophiles be hosting smash tourney's at their apartment until I got the TO to talk to her about it cause he was around my age and she okay with it just for as long I get plans for my dad to watch my sister who has cerebral palsy and I tell her in advance along with my dad.

Edit: You can also try MM folks FAE.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I don't know why your mom trusts you with me, I've sexually violated you like 10 times at least. Oh well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?

lolololololololol :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
And that's when she remembered 'o wait, FAE mah boy, spends alllzlzzlz his thyme on that 1 site; dat der smashboards.com?'

AND BICKITY BANG, she knows you've violated him and he no longer is able to come to anything.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@Atomsk- Because MO is also known as the party state. PLUS we got da *****es. PLUS we ain't a coast PLUS we coo'.

@Will- Fo' shizzle, I'm just good like that.

Legan

Smash Lord
joey ive fapped to that picture of you & david AT LEAST 13 times already.

Someone also decked out my smash wiki page with like a full biography on me and added this, i have no idea who these people are that made it or did the editiing but its amazing.

"He is also known to mention the fact that he is, in fact, Legan. He especially favors mentioning it when he is being mocked or losing an argument".

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Awwww, well maybe next time you can just join us? We smokin' the goooood shiiiiit.

@Anyone- I'm going to be semi-bored this weekend, anyone wanna play some Brawl?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yo, is there a Fox GodKai? Cuz if there isn't,....that'll be my goal in the MW. I at least got the good looking part down pat, criterion number 1 and 2. Third will be placing in the money several times w/ Fox. Le's go.

TP

Smash Master
"He is also known to mention the fact that he is, in fact, Legan. He especially favors mentioning it when he is being mocked or losing an argument".
OMG I died laughing. Should I go back to the sig for a few more months to see if it reaches even more websites?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
joey ive fapped to that picture of you & david AT LEAST 13 times already.

Someone also decked out my smash wiki page with like a full biography on me and added this, i have no idea who these people are that made it or did the editiing but its amazing.

I approve.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
corey you need to talk to the god kais about updating your title

stole this from AiB
DLA wrote at 12:50 AM on Jan 14, 2011 :
legan should be illegal......... the hero of CRIME

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Its ok todd I hope you all do well... I have decided to be really good now. I know the common response is 'how will you get good when you never play?" but right now **** just hasnt been lining up for me lately i hope to get out to will's/other people's soon. But I have been practicing banana control and tech skill. When you guys meet another diddy in tourney you will be prepared.

Legan

Smash Lord
corey you need to talk to the god kais about updating your title

stole this from AiB
DLA wrote at 12:50 AM on Jan 14, 2011 :
legan should be illegal......... the hero of CRIME

Lmao! I know what he meant by it but it I still facepalmed when i saw it because i figured someone from st louis would see it eventually.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Or maybe you could be a rapper corey... you could be "Legan: The Hero of Rhyme"

here I will even help you with your first rap

*ahem*
Everyone knows Link, The Hero of Time
Well I'm Legan, nerds, the F***ing Hero of Rhyme
All you little b*tches laughing 'he's the bottom of the tier list'
But when I'm through with y'all every one with get the jist
That it doesn't matter where he is placed on the tiers
You will all know Legan as the sum of your fears

I think you can take it from there... god d@mn I'm white!

Legan

Smash Lord
Or maybe you could be a rapper corey... you could be "Legan: The Hero of Rhyme"

here I will even help you with your first rap

*ahem*
Everyone knows Link, The Hero of Time
Well I'm Legan, nerds, the F***ing Hero of Rhyme
All you little b*tches laughing 'he's the bottom of the tier list'
But when I'm through with y'all every one with get the jist
That it doesn't matter where he is placed on the tiers
You will all know Legan as the sum of your fears

I think you can take it from there... god d@mn I'm white!

Radium88

Smash Lord
Observe the link,
dont dare blink,
watch the cultivation,
it is the motivation,
make it the flashiest around,
no where else to be found,
god kais of earth creation,
no need for contemplation,
i am the absolute best,
in the motha****ing midwest

my rap for legan
best start believin
it aint absurd
got that nerd
suck dis nuts

Legan

Smash Lord
Observe the link,
dont dare blink,
watch the cultivation,
it is the motivation,
make it the flashiest around,
no where else to be found,
god kais of earth creation,
no need for contemplation,
i am the absolute best,
in the motha****ing midwest

my rap for legan
best start believin
it aint absurd
got that nerd
suck dis nuts
But..but how? why?!

I wont endorse any of this but I will aknowledge the win.

Btw, i lost it at "suck dis nuts"

Top Bottom