• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

darkatma

Smash Hero
Oh sweet
i haven't read the thread since my epic random ****talk
I'm down for anything after 4 today Lollll
I got a new phone call me
510-371-1101

Hey marth1 come west I'll **** you too :D
Unless you're SS level
jk i like your falcon lolll

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I want to play Deku/Binion but I've gotten so bad I don't think I'd win a single match.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Binyan if you are playing with Deku tonight leave a note here, I want to play too.

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol tuesdays are too good. I think legans falcon in blawl might be even bettah than yours Will you gotta keep up with our sick mine games. I got one of the matches we played saved and I already watched it like three times cause its soooooo epic. I need homebrew so I can save everything, hopefully I have some time to get an SD card this weekend and try to figure it out, the only downside is that Metal you can't trip into my sing anymore LOL thats gotta be the most epic ending ever recorded.

darkatma

Smash Hero
hey are we going to SMYM?
If so who can drive?

Also Dekualex how good are you compared to most people?
Because you're better than like, almost everyone i played at Event52 lololol

edits:
do you do well against non-foxfalcosheikmarth?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
What is SMYM? I might be interested if it's (relatively) local.

No, I don't have a car here.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
smym is a big touney thats gonna be held here in champaign (2.5.-3 hrs from STL)

its gonna be amazingggg

but to answer binyan.. I dont really know.. Im worse than ppl at like darkrains level probably.

who at event 52 did you think was better? I think lambchops/hbox/maybe colbol/ probly raynex could destroy me, but i can't tell.

as for matchups.. i used to hate fighting low tiers... but i now seem to not have problems. Inexplicably captain falcon remains my worst matchup.. followed by probly falco and puff.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
That's pretty close. I might be interested if I can somehow hitch a ride.

Come on, Binyan. Almost a week into the semester already. I need to get four stocked.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I can play tonight, but I haven't in so long I will be even worse than usual. The only thing I did at all related to smash over break was make a stage I call Smashketball. Even if it's only fun for the first 2 minutes, everyone should try it.

On the bright side, if I do come you all can use my Wii and controllers.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I really have nothing going on tonight, so Smash would be good. Where/when should we all meet? Is it Smash chez Nuris?

darkatma

Smash Hero
okay, lets smash soon
someone either call me or something
we can't use eliot because my friends are watching a movie down here
so either wheeler or phil's room i guess?

i'll bring jeremy and jimmy

Nuris

Smash Lord
Remember I only have 1 TV and set-up.
Also I have to go to the airport to pick up my brother around 10:30, but as long as no one steals anything you guys can stay for however long you want.
Also if I decide not to show up and you're doing it somewhere else feel free to come by and take my stuff.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i wish i could go to SMYM...but my job requires me to be at the Grammys that weekend lol

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hello, My name is newbie

So my name isn't really newbie and as you can see, I totally suck at making jokes but please don't let this fault of mine hinder you guys from getting to know me.

I'm new to the forum and I found this StL area thread. I tried reading it all but failed after going back 5 pages from the most current one. I'm trying to improve my skills and join tournaments but I'd rather play ones around here first before driving somewhere else to get my *** kicked.

So, I would like to know if you guys are planning any small tournament and if so, when? Also, I'm not very good but I read that you guys sometimes get together to play/practice and I was wondering if I could join you guys some of those times? And if there is any hazing involved, then please don't let me shave my head because I like my hair.

Thanks.

:bee:

Top Bottom