• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
yea zelda's taller in melee, and I think she is in brawl too. I can't imagine peach being tall and zelda be short :\

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Peach is closer to the "imaginary camera" lol and wow she does have a freakishly tall head O_o

That's a better image to compare with.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
She's not fat... Zelda is anorexic... j/k she's just a different art style. If you look at Peach's body proportions she not fat at all, she just wears big dresses. We know she's not fat because we've seen her without the big dress. Don't call Peach fat or you're going to have to deal with me!

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really hope the green isnt there.....Like I said earlier they should go with my idea :)....Though I doubt it.
Sure. With any luck Brawl Peach will be the only Smash character design out of 60+ who won't have a green outfit. And btw, I main green Peach in Melee, so smoke you. -.-

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol besides it's not like your forced to play as green peach :\

I made a Samus/Zamus video thread with motivation from this one. Please check it out :D

iron blade

Smash Ace
wow i cant wait to play as peach
me too. overall, she looks much better than she was in melee. my favorite thing about brawl peach is the major buff her Fsmash received. i used that a lot in melee, but i was always disappointed at the lack of knockback it had. they fixed that and then some.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
me too. overall, she looks much better than she was in melee. my favorite thing about brawl peach is the major buff her Fsmash received. i used that a lot in melee, but i was always disappointed at the lack of knockback it had. they fixed that and then some.
i just can't wait to play in that new dress

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
There should be Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Green, Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Lavender, Black, White, and Gray. The more Peaches the better.
You so got those colors from the Peach Recolors thread man... Oh and for those who didnt go there I highly recommend it to get a good idea on how Peach looks like in those ideas of Alternate costumes...

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I'm sure this has been noted but has everyone realized that Peach now skips when she moves? xD

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Sure. With any luck Brawl Peach will be the only Smash character design out of 60+ who won't have a green outfit. And btw, I main green Peach in Melee, so smoke you. -.-
So do I! I would be sad to lose my lovely green Peach in Brawl. :ohwell:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Rofl the link doesn't work because he added "...........Thanks" to the end of it :]

EDIT: Sorry :( airgemini. I fixed it for you :\

Top Bottom