• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
gay is for men only........
and Peach does what all the girls do....duh
Oh geez dont start a sexist senseless argument... Im not a peace lover and stuff like that just take it somewhere thats not in my favorite forums go try Oprah or maybe even Dr. Phil and Tyra but not here....
Just to make this clear though I am a guy and I main with Peach... Does that make me gay? No, that would be prejudice. I main Peach because she one of the best characters in the game and her fighting techniques happen to be my kind of style (btw I love aerials). Sure... Peach has gotten "girlier" in brawl (the hearts at the top of her up smash, the dancing on the cherry blossoms FS, the skipping, the stereotypical girl taunts, etc, etc) but will that stop me from using her in Brwal? HECK NO! She got even better in Brawl. What would keep me from using an even better, stronger ver. of Peach....

Okay its a video game!! Dont go calling people gay for using good characters!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Just to make this clear though I am a guy and I main with Peach... Does that make me gay? No, that would be prejudice. I main Peach because she one of the best characters in the game and her fighting techniques happen to be my kind of style (btw I love aerials). Sure... Peach has gotten "girlier" in brawl (the hearts at the top of her up smash, the dancing on the cherry blossoms FS, the skipping, the stereotypical girl taunts, etc, etc) but will that stop me from using her in Brwal? HECK NO! She got even better in Brawl. What would keep me from using an even better, stronger ver. of Peach....

Thank you....People shouldnt assume things..I agree with all the things you said...And I love all of her aerials....Shes one of the two characters in which I like all their aerials....All her aerial are useful to me.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Oh geez dont start a sexist senseless argument... Im not a peace lover and stuff like that just take it somewhere thats not in my favorite forums go try Oprah or maybe even Dr. Phil and Tyra but not here....

lol i did not expect that but something like this should be discussed. People shouldn't judge people from what characters they play... period. I'm looking at you Ken :mad:

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
lol i did not expect that but something like this should be discussed. People shouldn't judge people from what characters they play... period. I'm looking at you Ken :mad:
Sorry about the speech I sometimes do that, but this brings up the subjest about Peach's buffs they are very impressive arent they I think Peach is now in top tier based on the demo. (based on the demo so it can change)

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was a nice read :) Anyways about the parasol... Does it really cover more vertical distance? Some people say it does and i thought so too but after playing melee im not so sure.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

and that's why i love Peach:laugh:

devil_may_cry

Smash Cadet

ok guys let's stay on the topic
Peach is a great character

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure her parasol gets better vertical distance.
I hope so... its hard to tell with bad quality videos... Jump Fest better allow good quality videos... (btw another Brawl show case is coming up so new vids :)! )and yeah more verticle distance should make up for the double jump nerf...

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
what's gameplay?
Gameplay is the time spent while playing the game...

Oh if this is news then here it goes...

Every now and so the famed manga pruducers Jump (known for publishing Naruto, Bleach, and etc.) hold a convention. Within that convention they show case video games, anime, and mangas... they are just so happen to have brawl in their upcoming convention...

and the convention takes place in Japan

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
I heard about jump fest but is it actually confirmed brawl will be making some sort of appearance? i just remember them mentioning the possibility.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Interesting i must've missed out on that podcast. Either way you've made my day :)

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...But still, lots of things can happen between now and then....Isnt the US version going to be better than the Japan because ours gets more work on it?
I'm pretty sure it's the same. Translations can't be rushed either; think of mario party 8 ;)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I personally think that 1 month is a little long for a translation. I do hope the Europeans and Australians get something nice for their supposedly long wait (I say supposedly because i think they have to wait for a long time :( )

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Interesting i must've missed out on that podcast. Either way you've made my day :)
Rememeber to down load every podcast because they do provide a plentiful source of opinions, news, and updates...

Yeah and you can also hear the forums' superstar's voices such as Gimpyfish, Samurai Panda, Youko, Sariku.Uchiha and more...

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
I personally think that 1 month is a little long for a translation. I do hope the Europeans and Australians get something nice for their supposedly long wait (I say supposedly because i think they have to wait for a long time :( )
Us Aussies never get anything nice... Just a very very long wait. They should package a copy of brawl with a figurine of our choice :p

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I think the throwing range is decreased and since items are easier to catch in the game I guess that could count too.....So I guess they traded the turnips with the side B as the next good Peach move besides the up B.....I'm still going them the best I can....

Top Bottom