• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
i actually wanted something very flashy like Gold Bowser to be in the Demo... cuz since its a demo shoudnt they show off the best looks for each character?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
But the colours don't matter, the colours are only there just so that if multiple people want to play as the same character, then they can. Besides I find that peach's colours are quite nice. i used to always use daisy, but I really do like the red outfit.\

Besides I'm sure someone on the threads knows what peach's green looks like.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
I just realised that the photo of kirby is actually a picture of Peach's upsmash as well. For those who are just confused at what i'm saying, Peach's new upsmash sometimes releases a burst of hearts on top of her hands as seen in this image (you can clearly see her hand and the top of her head). That kirby sure likes his attention :)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various07.html

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
That explains soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to me :]

My god when I saw it the first time I was like what the hell, since when can kirby summon hearts? At first I thought it was a taunt.. but I was like, "since when can you taunt in mid-air o_O"

lol :]

Master Peach

Smash Ace
*sigh*

Like it or not, she's GOING TO HAVE A GREEN COSTUME. This is standard with every character.
NOOO!! Don't say that!! I want that black costume so badly!! Green sucks ***. Sakurai please!!! Evil Peach FTW!!

She must smite those who oppose her.

(I know her green outfit may return, but I still want black. Zelda's costume looks too sexy!!! Peach needs one too!!)

Oh about that kirby picture. that does explain a lot. Also I know this is small but, am I the only one who noticed that behind Kirby and the hearts is another heart designed in the stars. :psycho: :p

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
A green outfit is going to be in. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Suppose Peach is playing for green team. What happens?

Sorry, but I do get irritated when people ignore common sense.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
NOOO!! Don't say that!! I want that black costume so badly!! Green sucks ***. Sakurai please!!! Evil Peach FTW!!

(I know her green outfit may return, but I still want black. Zelda's costume looks too sexy!!! Peach needs one too!!)

Oh about that kirby picture. that does explain a lot. Also I know this is small but, am I the only one who noticed that behind Kirby and the hearts is another heart designed in the stars. :psycho: :p
Nope i noticed it too. Guess the theme of the picture was pink and hearts ;)

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I just realised that the photo of kirby is actually a picture of Peach's upsmash as well. For those who are just confused at what i'm saying, Peach's new upsmash sometimes releases a burst of hearts on top of her hands as seen in this image (you can clearly see her hand and the top of her head). That kirby sure likes his attention :)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various07.html
oh i thought it was a taunt.....and why kirby is happy i mean peach is smashing him?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Sorry, but the truth hurts. The Green costume will definitly be in. No comments said. As Me adn Ryoko said, green is standard because it's needed in teams. Red Team, blue team, and green team. They won't add a black or white team because it sounds too racial.

But we might get the dark Peach one as well. Infact, we might get more color slotsfor each character. At least 2 more color slots for each character or a improvement of the color.

A green outfit is going to be in. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Suppose Peach is playing for green team. What happens?

Sorry, but I do get irritated when people ignore common sense.
Bleh, let them try to dream.

so their dreams will be later shattered with logic :p

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Sorry, but the truth hurts. The Green costume will definitly be in. No comments said. As Me adn Ryoko said, green is standard because it's needed in teams. Red Team, blue team, and green team. They won't add a black or white team because it sounds too racial.

But we might get the dark Peach one as well. Infact, we might get more color slotsfor each character. At least 2 more color slots for each character or a improvement of the color.

Bleh, let them try to dream.

so their dreams will be later shattered with logic :p
well maybe their won't be a green team........you really don't know that

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
well maybe their won't be a green team........you really don't know that
I do, and I'm certain of it.

Not only did Smash 64 had a green team, but the majority of VS game would have at least a red and blue team. There's several games in general that had a green team as well.

Also, even IF Peach didn't have a available green color (which will be bull), when she's picked in teams in a green team, her team dress will be GREEN automatically (just like with Mario in Smash 64, WHICH they improved on in Melee).

Listen, I'm sorry, but there will be a green dress Peach. End of story. >>

Now, to not make this thread a flame, I'm moving to a different topic. Master Peach, is that all the smash brawl videos you could find?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
wow someone is sure.......
i really have to agree here since sakurai won't do all the great colors like the ones in
peach's color thread........sigh......i really hope for some cool colors black would
be just perfect

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Okay green will be in. But regardless of that Peach needs that black costume. Please let these have more than just 6 of these costumes. Black costume, come on sakurai Peach would amazing in a black costume. Don't deny us.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Okay green will be in. But regardless of that Peach needs that black costume. Please let these have more than just 6 of these costumes. Black costume, come on sakurai Peach would amazing in a black costume. Don't deny us.
Team Black... sounds cool and has a bad *** ring to it... I might enjoy a cool team like that.... Princess of Darkness and Fallen Angel the team of the century!! (fx: lightning bolt with a dun dun dun...)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
black peach doesn't sound that appealing to me. I'd rather see peach with a green dress and a hair colour change, or blonde with a lime colour.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
No actually it doesn't. Black is overdone. Peach deserves to be unique, and be in a dress that looks good on her, rather than emo.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
"About 6" =/= 6. She could have another one. Also, as I've kept saying multiple times, she's going to have a green dress, which immediately makes 6.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I hated that green dress ugh.....I like my idea more with the outfit from the original Suoper Mario Bros. with better graphics..It would be interesting to see the red hair again.
Lets get this straight to reduce spam...
People want: Black, Red, Blue, White, Daisy, Regular, and Classic Peach alt

What people dont want is: Green...

Top Bottom