• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I agree I did not find the color green very appealing to my taste, but also I'm not sure if there were any green costumes in the demo so they might have taken it out... Brawl does though have a lot of cool black alts so they just might put in a black (Dark Link + Fallen Pit for the win!!!)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yay!!! Congrats...Howd you become a redestered member anyway and howd you get out of being one? Awww to bad about all thoses posts you had previously :(....And yeah this thread is awesome....

**** **** **** **** ****.......I'm sooo sorry for the double post...

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Omg!!! Yay your not a regestered member anymore(howd you become one anyway?), congrats.....And I know isnt this thread awesome....This were I gave you the link for that Peach battle.
i did what my friend told me to do
any way i hope their will be new videos about peach soon

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Try not to spam k' this stuff is meant for private messaging, and yes Peach is as light as she has always been, but the positive side is that her recovery is just as good except for he nerfed 2nd Jump that is... oh and her aerials are better than ever!!!

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Peach's second jump was never that crucial... I think I can live with it nerfed. The only thing nerfed about her down-smash is the damage (I heard it now has about a 30% max) and the knockback (I never used that move to kill anyway). It's still just as fast and the range is just as good (from what I hear), which is what's important to me.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Peach's second jump was never that crucial... I think I can live with it nerfed. The only thing nerfed about her down-smash is the damage (I heard it now has about a 30% max) and the knockback (I never used that move to kill anyway). It's still just as fast and the range is just as good (from what I hear), which is what's important to me.
I disagree about the double jump not being crucial especially if you were knocked down below the stage a considerable distance.... A nerf is still a nerf but I get your point... and besides too many of my defeated foes were complaining about it being over powered anyways... the positive side to that is that they will stop nagging :laugh:

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
wait peach is the best character in recovery right?
Do not assume anything!!! Do not compare or call things the "Best" until we actually own the game. Simply state that Peach's recovery is great. We really cant compare things in the demo since we only got to experience it for 4 days (what i mean by We is the people who went to e for all) Metaknight and Pits recovery looks great too. We also havent seen every character in Brawl so yeah... dont call things best just yet. and yes I agree that Peach's double jump has been nerfed to the point of suckage. Its a shame really all (well almost all) the characters in a Demo jumped quite high compared to melee

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Do not assume anything!!! Do not compare or call things the "Best" until we actually own the game. Simply state that Peach's recovery is great. We really cant compare things in the demo since we only got to experience it for 4 days (what i mean by We is the people who went to e for all) Metaknight and Pits recovery looks great too. We also havent seen every character in Brawl so yeah... dont call things best just yet. and yes I agree that Peach's double jump has been nerfed to the point of suckage. Its a shame really all (well almost all) the characters in a Demo jumped quite high compared to melee
yes i agree....sorry about that

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
They took Peach's DJ height and slapped it into her Up+B. Parasol goes way high now.

Also, there has to be a green color, which would make 6. Beyond that, who knows.

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
While it looks like her double jump is nearly nothing, if you look really hard at where the ring when she double jumps, that it isn't THAT bad. It is much quicker and faster and considerably lower, but it is not as bad as it first seems.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Overall Peach's Brawl form is considerably good with all the buff and nerfs. And thank you to everyone who commented in this thread and said it was Great. If you don't mind could you also rate this thread as well. It'd be much appreciated, Thanks. :chuckle:

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Was there any Peach Pro that went to E for All? I mean on the topic of the videos all the Peach users were either mediocre or bad... (Even though the Yoshi users were arguably worse)

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Nice pictures.

Master Peach, green peach is definitly confirmed

Team Match = Red, Blue, Green
You guys might be right, But I hope your not. I'd rather have black costume than green.

Btw that peach player in that last video clearly doesn't know what his doing. 3 suicides = lame. He/she should never use peach ever again. :ohwell:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You guys might be right, But I hope your not. I'd rather have black costume than green.

Btw that peach player in that last video clearly doesn't know what his doing. 3 suicides = lame. He/she should never use peach ever again. :ohwell:
Meh, give them a break. They're beginners. They probably never heard of a Smash game (or have and never played it). Yes, they're lame, but one day, they might turn out to be so good to beat all of us and some of the pros.

We gotta give them the chance to grow.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Meh, give them a break. They're beginners. They probably never heard of a Smash game (or have and never played it). Yes, they're lame, but one day, they might turn out to be so good to beat all of us and some of the pros.

We gotta give them the chance to grow.
Yes I agree we can be harsh on the beginners... sometimes it just gets frustrating to see people playing a game that we all want and not do a very good job at it... oh and I heard a rumor about being able to play the Brawl demo at EB Games. (The same demo shown at E for All) any feedback?

PS. My rating for thread is 10/10

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yes I agree we can be harsh on the beginners... sometimes it just gets frustrating to see people playing a game that we all want and not do a very good job at it... oh and I heard a rumor about being able to play the Brawl demo at EB Games. (The same demo shown at E for All) any feedback?

PS. My rating for thread is 10/10
If there were such things in new york, I'd hear about it. I actually doubt it in my opinon because the Brawl demo is still in the developing stage. Games that's put in displays of any kind would have all the characters playable and unlockable.

Also, even if we get a demo of it, there's just so little we can do with it. Sure, it'll feel great, but once after a week of playing it constantly, you'll admit to your mind..."This isn't an actual game."

and yes, it is frustrating at times when you see beginners playing a demo you would KILL to play. Now you're too busy wanting to kill THEM for crappy skills lol

But yeah, we can't blame casual players. They're learning. =/

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
If there were such things in new york, I'd hear about it. I actually doubt it in my opinon because the Brawl demo is still in the developing stage. Games that's put in displays of any kind would have all the characters playable and unlockable.

Also, even if we get a demo of it, there's just so little we can do with it. Sure, it'll feel great, but once after a week of playing it constantly, you'll admit to your mind..."This isn't an actual game."

and yes, it is frustrating at times when you see beginners playing a demo you would KILL to play. Now you're too busy wanting to kill THEM for crappy skills lol

But yeah, we can't blame casual players. They're learning. =/
Sigh It cant be helped can it... I just feel bad not going to an eventso close to me. How many alternate costumes were seen in the videos I forgot to count them...

Top Bottom