• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I'm a heavy user of the dash attack and Bair moves so I'm glad to hear that they've been improved.

I'm also probably in the minority of Peach players when I say that I'm glad Peach's down-b is nerfed. It's a broken move that needed to be downplayed. I never really depended on it, it was more like my panic button. I might have to find a new panic button.

The new Toad will also help me against close combatants, now that they can't wavedash their way out of every situation.

Master Peach

Smash Ace

Then you need to get an MSN, sir. BTW

I know this is OT but I made this sig...ops.. Its too big for here though. :(

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3963/peachsigpf1.png
That sig is absolutely Awesome well done. I wish I could fit it with my other sig.
btw I'll make a MSN soon. XD

I'm a heavy user of the dash attack and Bair moves so I'm glad to hear that they've been improved.

I'm also probably in the minority of Peach players when I say that I'm glad Peach's down-b is nerfed. It's a broken move that needed to be downplayed. I never really depended on it, it was more like my panic button. I might have to find a new panic button.

The new Toad will also help me against close combatants, now that they can't wavedash their way out of every situation.
Well it did cause a bit too much damage but I hope the range of this attack wasn't reduced hardcore. This move has a lot combo ability.

OMG , I couldn't agree more.

Pardon my epic n00bishness, but what's DI?

Sry for double post.

DI = Directional Influence. Meaning how you control yourself when in the air. Whether you move forward or back.

And about the double post, it's cool as long as it wasn't on purpose. XD

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord

DI = Directional Influence. Meaning how you control yourself when in the air. Whether you move forward or back.
Oh, I knew what Directional Influence was, I just get confused with all the acronyms... well just that one acronym.

From what I read, Peach seems generally improved, except for her Down Smash... can anyone tell me any other significant nerfs?

SMASH_Peach

Smash Cadet
Thanks Mastah. and I dont see why people are worried about her Downsmash being nerfed (thats the one where you hold down+a and she's like...SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH CIRCLES isn't it?) I never use it much anyway.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
I for one don't like the fact that her d smash has been nerfed...
In melee, I use it alot against fast ones like fox and falcon, and it counters fox's Illusion and sends him right back to the place he started the attack XD
Anyway, I'll just get used to it and make new and better combo's :p

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I for one don't like the fact that her d smash has been nerfed...
In melee, I use it alot against fast ones like fox and falcon, and it counters fox's Illusion and sends him right back to the place he started the attack XD
Anyway, I'll just get used to it and make new and better combo's :p
Yeah we'll all eventually get use to Peach's new Dsmash, but I really hope they didn't nerf the range hardcore. I love the range you get with it. Why should Pikachu get the better Dsmash. No fair :(

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy's impression of Peach sure is reassuring. Glad to know Peach is pretty much the same though that "DRASTICALLY" reduced double jump is a punch in the face now that my aerial game is going to be a little lower. Anyways great job Gimpy ;)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you need to modify the other information as well, the advanced tactics and the general information isn't my most recent version, but i'll stick this for now anyways

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
ah peach my love~
youve gone unchanged.
(atleast..not drasticaly)

im very glad you posted this.
i was kinda worried peach wouldnt be as good as she was in melle.
you should make another one of these, of pit and fox.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
ah peach my love~
youve gone unchanged.
(atleast..not drasticaly)

im very glad you posted this.
i was kinda worried peach wouldnt be as good as she was in melle.
you should make another one of these, of pit and fox.
I've been thinking about doing one for Pit, but I still don't know.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Very good compilation of Peach info.
Thank you. I do my best. XD

you need to modify the other information as well, the advanced tactics and the general information isn't my most recent version, but i'll stick this for now anyways
Alright I edited the first post and deleted the info that was not up to date, and kept some that still seemed to be relevant. If there's more things you want me to edit out just tell me and I'll do it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06LdhNF_gnA

At 1:25 in this vid Peach's fsmash definitely star KOs Meta Knight at 75%, doing 20% damage. Kinda hard to make out what the fsmash object was, but it's safe to assume it's the pan... and holy crap.
Yeah, it's definitly the pan. It's the only one out of the three that sends the opponent straight up. And yeah, it's powerful alright.

Or it could be because they're all floaty. Not sure...

Phlemingo

Smash Ace

At 1:25 in this vid Peach's fsmash definitely star KOs Meta Knight at 75%, doing 20% damage. Kinda hard to make out what the fsmash object was, but it's safe to assume it's the pan... and holy crap.
Also in that match, Peach's turnip lands after doing a dash turnip throw around :20.

Edit: Whoops. nevermind, I made a mistake.

Master Peach

Smash Ace

Holy crap indeed. Peaches Smashes are more powerful than they were on Melee, or it could be just the case that the characters are more floatier. I don't know, but **** she a heck of lot more powerful Brawl. I'm loving this. :chuckle:

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
Is it just me or does it seem like Side B is now gonna be spammed. I keep hearing hup cha every 5 seconds in half of these vids

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you still have to change the descriptions of the "advanced" and the normal techniques

the old descriptions will throw people off, please change those asap

Master Peach

Smash Ace

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you haven't done what i've said, you still have the money slide in there and the ink drop, please update those techniques before you do anything else

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
After watching this video, it appears Peach's B> seems like a very reliable recovery move. In the video you can see the pink peach cover alot of horizontal distance effortlessly. You can tell the girl playing didn't exactly have quick fingers when pressing the b button but if she did i think we can all imagine how great this move really is. It can be seen at 50 secs http://youtube.com/watch?v=z_XYgqvsovc

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
thx this is a great thread :) I enjoyed the video's but which is ur favorite costume for Peach?

Oh, and if Gimpyfish still goes to this thread i ask for your wii # please

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
When comes to Peach in SSBB which buff do you think is promising for combos?
I feel that Peach new forward smash buff is going to be the finishing move for my combos :)

Shinryu64

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the videos and info on Peach! I couldn't find any good information on her in Brawl until I saw this thread.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
on the first post, when talking about the alternate colours, I'm sure the last colour will be green, because of the team colours :|

Top Bottom