• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

iron blade

Smash Ace
Grab him and whip him at people, or just smack him around until he disappears. One of the more entertaining uses for him is an interesting game of hot-potato. You know if you get hit because of the queer sound he makes.

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
In the new subspace video today it shows what happens when Peaech isn't saved. Sorry Zelda, but I'm gonna have to save Peach when I get this game.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
In the new subspace video today it shows what happens when Peaech isn't saved. Sorry Zelda, but I'm gonna have to save Peach when I get this game.
Same here, I will always save Peach! Cause shes the best! [Even though I like Zelda] I would never wanna hurt Peachy!:)

iron blade

Smash Ace
I used her a bunch of times in melee but I'll use her a lot more in Brawl as well. Not as much as Pit though! :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Master Peach

Smash Ace

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

iron blade

Smash Ace
Good find on those vids. Peach's Dsmash doesn't look like its range has been so drastically decreased like everyone said, but the knockback is definitely weaker. Peach's Fsmash received a huge buff! She seems heavier too.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Good find on those vids. Peach's Dsmash doesn't look like its range has been so drastically decreased like everyone said, but the knockback is definitely weaker. Peach's Fsmash received a huge buff! She seems heavier too.
When you mention that the turnips don't appear nerfed either. At least i can't tell :ohwell:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Well enemies can catch them more easily... which can be both good and bad, I saw that in the one video Pikachu caught Peach's vegetable and then Peach used that chance to grab and forward throw him which lead to a KO. >=3 Vegetables will be based even more around strategy than they were last time it seems. >=D

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well enemies can catch them more easily... which can be both good and bad, I saw that in the one video Pikachu caught Peach's vegetable and then Peach used that chance to grab and forward throw him which lead to a KO. >=3 Vegetables will be based even more around strategy than they were last time it seems. >=D
It seems pikachu can do some strats as well.

Throw barrel up + power shield Peach + Upair from pikachu = mindgame

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Well it's good that enemies can catch them more easily... in some ways... like let's say a pokeball is falling from the sky and an enemy jumps to grab it in mid air by doing an attack... Peach can simply throw a vegetable at them and they catch that instead, leaving the pokeball for Peach to grab. >=3 ... well... maybe? O.o

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

iron blade

Smash Ace
Peach looks alot better in Brawl. Peach bomber looks like it has increased range...

I wonder if Pit could use the mirror shield to reflect Samus's zero laser. Otherwise it's pretty much ' Oh noes! Samus got the smash ball... we're dead.'

Top Bottom