• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
O.K.

So before I type this post I just want to put a disclaimer saying that I'm only doing this out of boredom. I realize this is going to be a flimsy attempt at tying together a few "leaks" to make a roster. I also know the credibility of the leaks I'm tying together are highly questionable.

regardless of all that I'm going to take a stab at this anyway, after all why else even follow leaks if we don't take the time to assess them thoroughly:

First off we have the most likely leak the infamous "leaky 3", personally I prefer to call it the "little-pac-mii" leak. I don't think this one needs to be explained. It has a good chance of being true so skipping an in-depth explanation this leak would give us Little Mac, Pac-Man, and Mii as 3 more newcomers.

We have just had King Dedede revealed and surprise surprise there was a leak which claimed to know he would be revealed today. Not hard to guess considering the new Kirby game is being released tomorrow in Japan, but still for the sake of argument lets say this guy really did have inside info and this wasn't just a lucky and educated guess based on the new game coming out. Here's what that leak had to say:

"I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I know some information about Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for 3DS. I'm not a prophet. I'm not a troll. And I will ignore everyone who calls me one. I'm just a real big fan of the series who has some insider info to share. Now that that's out of the way, I will tell you some tidbits.
King Dedede will be revealed on January 10. The day before Kirby Triple Deluxe is released in Japan.
Diddy Kong will be revealed on February 13th. The day of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze's release in Japan.
There is a DKCR3D stage in the 3DS version. This was seen in the 1st trailer. It's a scrolling stage that constantly scrolls to the right. However, sometimes goes in diagonal directions. It's a real interesting stage and so far, it's the only one in Smash history to act like it! The music is to die for as well. It even has a couple of tracks from the Donkey Kong Land games!
The Wii U will have a generic DKCR stage that takes no physical cues from Tropical Freeze. However, there is talk on getting music from that game. We already have music from all main DKC games that have been released so far on this stage though. We even have a couple of tracks from DK64 It is a standard stage with no stage hazards. Rambi makes a background cameo though. As do a couple of Tikis. Graphically, it's looks stunning. I'm sure it's gonna be a favorite.
Orange Grenades are a new explosive item. They bounce on the ground when thrown and explode after a certain amount of time! There is a Funky Kong AT as well. He's still in the debugging process though, so he may be changed up a bit.
Dr. Mario is in the game somehow. I won't give out specifics just yet, but it's a lot of fun! I really enjoy the decision.
The Lorr Starcutter is a stage on the Wii U version. It works kind of like Coneria. It's layout and functionality is much different but the basic concept is the same. The background is stunning though. You fly through several locations from Return to Dreamland. You even fly to Another Dimension! Lots of Kirby Air Ride and Kirby's Return to Dreamland music plays on it.
While I'm talking about music, the number of songs is significantly higher than Brawl's. However, most of the songs are direct ports of songs from games instead of new remixes. This is very noticeable when looking at Mario Galaxy and Dr. Wily's Castle. Don't worry though. There are a LOT of songs on Mario Galaxy and Dr. Wily's Castle.
Well, there ya have it. That should tide you over. And to answer future questions.
Yes. Yes, I do know more.
But I don't plan on sharing it. Not now at least. Hope you have fun anticipating this stuff! :D"

So not much new info character-wise beyond Dedede and Diddy, with the possibility of Dr. Mario being implemented in a unique way. Well there was actually one more leak which I think might be worth looking at now. There was a leak that claimed a few of the SAME things as this one:

Pardon if the English I use is not the best.
Before I go on and discuss what I know, I am not Sakurai. I am not claiming to have worked on the game, though I have seen some production sketches and even heard about the game progress over dinner with a few of my friends who work on the game. If you do not wish to be spoiled or disappointed, I suggest to stop reading. Now here is what I know for sure.
New Items:
Barrel Cannon from Melee and Donkey Kong
Tiki's Tear, which increases damage given by 1.1X and damage taken .9X. From Fire Emblem Kakusei
Baby Yoshi that blocks projectiles, can wander off stage and can be KO'd. From New Super Mario Brothers U
New Stages Include
Lor Starcutter, which is a peaceful stage that can tilt due to Landia and Magalor Fighting over the Master Crown. This stage is on the Wii U.
Pokemon World Tournament, in which certain Pokemon like Garchomp and Tyranitar will battle. They become a stage hazard when Mega Evolution is in play though! This stage is on the 3DS.
A Chimera Factory stage from Mother 3, in which different chimeras roam, waiting for snack! This stage is on the 3DS
An 8 bit version of Ice Climber, in which players can destroy platforms and use enemies to KO opponents, This stage is on both Wii U and 3DS
Prison Island from Xenoblade, in which Metal Face appears in the background, and is fought in adventure mode. The music is to die for on this stage. This Stage is on the Wii U
No Melee Stage is returning unless you count Battlefield and Final Destination.
New Assist Trophies
Sallya, who uses Dark Magic to damage the opponent and heal her summoner. From Fire Emblem Kakusei
Tails, who can save a summoner from being knocked off only once, but can be KO'd himself.
Magnus from Kid Icarus, who uses his sword to do two strikes, but can be dodged easily.
Character Details
My Unit from Fire Emblem Kakusei is a newcomer. My Unit uses a unique stance change moveset, in order to diversify the Fire Emblem newcomers. There are costumes for both a male and female My Unit. The final smash involves Grima, though Grima is also an adventure mode boss.
Shulk, who uses the Monodo to strengthen his own attributes in battle, and is about as fast as link normally. He is the most recent character to be added into Smash Bros.
Ridley, who Sakurai added in order to please Western Fans. He is the largest character in the game, a bit taller than Bowser. He focuses on aerial combat, and has a hover much like Peach's, His final smash is Meta Ridley
The Pokemon Lineup is Mewtwo, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, and Pokemon Trainer, who reprises his pokemon.
Discussion on Snakes return are vague. The possibility of replacing Solid Snake with Naked Snake is there...
There are no other Mario characters besides Rosalina added, though Dr Mario is a Mario Skin...
The only cut characters are Pichu, Young Link, and Roy. Snake is possible at this point, if only to be replaced by his father, who would be called Snake.
Keep in mind that this is all i know, and this is a throwaway account.
Lorr Starcutter and Dr. Mario (this time being revealed as a costume for mario) appear in BOTH leaks. Now I know the credibility of the first leak rests entirely on the fact that King Dedede was revealed on a day almost anyone could guess but the fact that it links up with this other leak might make following BOTH worth while, as this second leak has far more interesting information. No this does not sound like a likely leak to me either but going purely on what leaks have SOME credibility, these three are the only ones that do.

That said here's what the roster would look like if this is the case:

LeakRoster.png

I added the known alternate costumes on the side (most likely female villager etc... would also be alternate costumes) and a random button to even things out but who knows what the actual set up for the selection screen may look like.

This roster actually does have some things going for it beyond the leak:

1. it's not what people are guessing and Sakurai likes to throw curve balls.
2.it has customization built into a few characters; Mii and Robin/My Unit which sakurai has hinted at.
3.stages such as wii resort, the boxing ring, and pyrosphere give some likelihood to mii, little-mac, and ridley.
4.Namco is working on the game making Pac-Man fairly likely.
5.sakurai has expressed not wanting to cut characters.
6.mewtwo and shulk are two of the highest most requested characters in japan while ridley megaman and mac hold similar positions in the west, Nintendo has been trying to be more global lately.

In conclusion this is just an attempt to tie together some lose strings and make a roster out of what little "leak" info we MIGHT have so don't think that I actually believe this is definitely the roster we will get. This is simply the roster you get when you put this "possible" info together.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I really don't want to fight Miis of real-life people and phallic imagery, as well.
Then don't play the game, because you're going to.

The man could have gotten lucky. In all likelyhood, he did. BUT, we all thought it was rather obvious we would see Zelda revealed when she obviously should have been, and the same goes for a Pokemon when X and Y was released. Is this guy just getting lucky? Who knows. I'm going to keep an eye on this rumor though. IF he predicted Diddy correctly, I would continue to keep an eye on this. The definitive proof is going to come with the stages and items he is talking about, or Doctor Mario being revealed in some neat way. Keep an eye out for those latter things.

But yay, reveal.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I really don't want to fight Miis of real-life people and phallic imagery, as well.
Then don't play the game, because you're going to.

The man could have gotten lucky. In all likelyhood, he did. BUT, we all thought it was rather obvious we would see Zelda revealed when she obviously should have been, and the same goes for a Pokemon when X and Y was released. Is this guy just getting lucky? Who knows. I'm going to keep an eye on this rumor though. IF he predicted Diddy correctly, I would continue to keep an eye on this. The definitive proof is going to come with the stages and items he is talking about, or Doctor Mario being revealed in some neat way. Keep an eye out for those latter things.

But yay, reveal.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
... I guess I'm late to the party when I say this but...
...Turns out he might be legit. Hmm...

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
O.K.

So before I type this post I just want to put a disclaimer saying that I'm only doing this out of boredom. I realize this is going to be a flimsy attempt at tying together a few "leaks" to make a roster. I also know the credibility of the leaks I'm tying together are highly questionable.

regardless of all that I'm going to take a stab at this anyway, after all why else even follow leaks if we don't take the time to assess them thoroughly:

First off we have the most likely leak the infamous "leaky 3", personally I prefer to call it the "little-pac-mii" leak. I don't think this one needs to be explained. It has a good chance of being true so skipping an in-depth explanation this leak would give us Little Mac, Pac-Man, and Mii as 3 more newcomers.

We have just had King Dedede revealed and surprise surprise there was a leak which claimed to know he would be revealed today. Not hard to guess considering the new Kirby game is being released tomorrow in Japan, but still for the sake of argument lets say this guy really did have inside info and this wasn't just a lucky and educated guess based on the new game coming out. Here's what that leak had to say:

So not much new info character-wise beyond Dedede and Diddy, with the possibility of Dr. Mario being implemented in a unique way. Well there was actually one more leak which I think might be worth looking at now. There was a leak that claimed a few of the SAME things as this one:

Lorr Starcutter and Dr. Mario (this time being revealed as a costume for mario) appear in BOTH leaks. Now I know the credibility of the first leak rests entirely on the fact that King Dedede was revealed on a day almost anyone could guess but the fact that it links up with this other leak might make following BOTH worth while, as this second leak has far more interesting information. No this does not sound like a likely leak to me either but going purely on what leaks have SOME credibility, these three are the only ones that do.

View attachment 6169

I added the known alternate costumes on the side (most likely female villager etc... would also be alternate costumes) and a random button to even things out but who knows what the actual set up for the selection screen may look like.

2.it has customization built into a few characters; Mii and Robin/My Unit which sakurai has hinted at.
3.stages such as wii resort, the boxing ring, and pyrosphere give some likelihood to mii, little-mac, and ridley.
6.mewtwo and shulk are two of the highest most requested characters in japan while ridley megaman and mac hold similar positions in the west, Nintendo has been trying to be more global lately.

In conclusion this is just an attempt to tie together some lose strings and make a roster out of what little "leak" info we MIGHT have so don't think that I actually believe this is definitely the roster we will get. This is simply the roster you get when you put this "possible" info together.
I'd be all over that roster if Isaac was added.

Also your point about Sakurai not wanting to cut characters is terribly fragile. We don't always get what we want. (probably even more true in game dev...)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Holy cow thats the first rumor ever to be correct so if diddy kong is correct this might be a real one

(King dedede is confirmed for what I am talking about)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I really wish Isaac would get in... That series has definitely deserved a rep for a while... (albeit moreso in the past than now... but who knows, maybe Camelot is working on a new game)
Also, I just really like the idea of a sword AND magic user... so I would settle for Robin.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Ok but there one problem the next character guess in that rumor is promising too

It said diddy kong will be revealed for donkey kong tropical freeze
And after that character there is nothing of interest.

So who cares if the leak is real or not. We all knew already that Dedede and Diddy were locks to be back

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So here's my concern now. Since Dedede was revealed on the day the supposed leak stated it was, we may have to be on alert/in suspicion mode. The leak states that this "PackedMeGloves" character knows more. He said he wouldn't leak it, or "At least not yet". He didn't say WHEN he would leak it, it could be after Dedede is revealed, it could be after ALL of it is revealed, it could even possibly be NEVER, or of course the whole thing could be a bogus leak that just so happened to easily guess Dedede's reveal date. So now our concern could possibly be that either PackedMeGloves could return to leak more, or many people could pretend to be or know PackedMeGloves and try to "leak" in his stead. We will have to be careful from now on so as not to be led astray by "a big fat phony" (Family Guy reference there for those that know it)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
O.K.

View attachment 6169

On the first leak - Even though Dedede was unveiled today which the leaker was spot on. There are still a number of areas in which his claims can be proven as legit like Diddy Kong's reveal on February 13th, the stages, the Funky Kong as an assist trophy etc.

The second leak - I believe was from a user called NotSakurai:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68248608

This one, I would take with a grain of salt for the time being.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
New leak!

Yes, I am a new account. Big thing.

I work directly with Sakurai. He discuss with me characters designs, and I help him to clean up the roster. He initially wanted the game to have 60 characters, but I helped him to cut that to 49. Some of the characters we had to cut were Nintendog, that I explained him that would cause problems at the western. Well, let's see... Let's start, may we?

The Mario series is settled. Sakurai already started discussion rooms if we may or may not add other rep to the series, but only in a later game.

The Zelda series will get as a playable character Tingle. It will be revealed in next E3. He will have a moveset based on items used on the Wind Waker games, and on rupees.

The Pokémon series will get Mewtwo as a returning veteran, and will have Pokémon trainer's Squirtle and Ivysaur cut. Charizard will be revealed within a random date, and Mewtwo will be revealed at the end of E3 smash trailer. Lucario is back.

The Starfox series won't change, even though Krystal will appear as an Assist Trophy.

Donkey Kong series will get a new rep, King K. Rool. Diddy Kong will be revealed in February 13th, following the release date pattern. K.Rool will be a secret character.

Ridley will appear as an Stage Hazard. Zero Suit Samus is back as never.

Kid Icarus got Palutena as an starting character and Hades as an secret character. Palutena will be revealed in a direct.

Chrom is now with Fire Emblem as an starting character, and Marth stays a secret one. Ike was cut. Chrom will be announced along at E3.

Talking with 3rd parties, as Nintendo hasn't got many support in 2014, the reps are going to be Sonic, Snake and Mega Man. Snake only stays for already having a moveset ready, that will be basically control C'ed from Brawl. He will be one of the two characters without a cartoonish look.

Meta Knight will be nerfed to stay at middle tier.

All Final Smashes but Samus's and Bowser's were changed.

Instead if Stickers now there are stamps. 200 stamps are within the game, from all represented series.

Lucas and Ness are back. Lucas will be revealed at April 20th, Mother 3's anniversary. Ness will be unlockable.

All retro characters are back too, and Takamaru joined the brawl. He has many shuriken based moves. Ice Climbers will be revealed at a random date, and all others will be secret.

Wii Fit Trainer isn't the oddball character if this game. Sakurai added the Sandbag as an starting character. It is a very unique and interesting character. Sandbag will be the next newcomer, revealed January 31st, Brawls anniversary.

Ganondorf is still a clone. He will be secretl

Sheik is still a Zelda transformation. Sheik will be revealed on an June Nintendo Direct that hypes Zelda Wii U at E3.

Captain Falcon is back too, as Wario. Wario will be revealed March 21st, three days before Mario Kart 8 release. Cpt. Falcon will be secret.

Sakurai discussed with me the addition of a Primid character, but after some discussion, her left the idea.

Paper Mario will be a newcomer. He will represent his own series. He has a unique moveset, and was added because of his unique potential. He will be revealed in August, and will be the last revealed newcomer.

The game will come out in early September.

Little Mac will be a secret character.

Mii will be revealed at May, on a Nintendo Direct.

That makes 46 characters. The other 3 are kept in secret for everyone but Sakurai and his main designer. However the rumors I heard here is that they are Dillon, Isaac and another oddball character.

There will be several new modes and features.

More coming soon, if anything happens in the planning I may warn you.

And later...

Oops, forgot Olimar.

The cuts are: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Ike.

Any questions please PM me. I might not be able to post so much messages...

Some answers:

Tiers are not a secret world between yourselves. Sakurai has a team just to check what words people are using.

Sandbag was added because Sakurai.

He wanted initially Nintencat, than he changed it to Nintendog, then we scrapped him. Character we would use are Shulk and Lip. Sakurai is a very strange man. He insisted on adding Groose, but I decided Tingle would satisfy him and wouldn't put the Fanbase in fire. Seriously, they should hire someone else.

Naturally, anyone who claims to work directly with Sakurai is full of crap, but at least he's trying to seem legit by throwing a few awkward English phrasings in there. He also dated himself with the Sandbag tidbit, so we'll find out soon enough anyhow.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
New leak!

I work directly with Sakurai. He discuss with me characters designs, and I help him to clean up the roster. He initially wanted the game to have 60 characters, but I helped him to cut that to 49. Some of the characters we had to cut were Nintendog, that I explained him that would cause problems at the western. Well, let's see... Let's start, may we?

The Mario series is settled. Sakurai already started discussion rooms if we may or may not add other rep to the series, but only in a later game.

The Zelda series will get as a playable character Tingle. It will be revealed in next E3. He will have a moveset based on items used on the Wind Waker games, and on rupees.

The Pokémon series will get Mewtwo as a returning veteran, and will have Pokémon trainer's Squirtle and Ivysaur cut. Charizard will be revealed within a random date, and Mewtwo will be revealed at the end of E3 smash trailer. Lucario is back.

The Starfox series won't change, even though Krystal will appear as an Assist Trophy.

Donkey Kong series will get a new rep, King K. Rool. Diddy Kong will be revealed in February 13th, following the release date pattern. K.Rool will be a secret character.

Kid Icarus got Palutena as an starting character and Hades as an secret character. Palutena will be revealed in a direct.

Chrom is now with Fire Emblem as an starting character, and Marth stays a secret one. Ike was cut. Chrom will be announced along at E3.

Talking with 3rd parties, as Nintendo hasn't got many support in 2014, the reps are going to be Sonic, Snake and Mega Man. Snake only stays for already having a moveset ready, that will be basically control C'ed from Brawl. He will be one of the two characters without a cartoonish look.

Instead if Stickers now there are stamps. 200 stamps are within the game, from all represented series.

Lucas and Ness are back. Lucas will be revealed at April 20th, Mother 3's anniversary. Ness will be unlockable.

All retro characters are back too, and Takamaru joined the brawl. He has many shuriken based moves. Ice Climbers will be revealed at a random date, and all others will be secret.

Wii Fit Trainer isn't the oddball character if this game. Sakurai added the Sandbag as an starting character. It is a very unique and interesting character. Sandbag will be the next newcomer, revealed January 31st, Brawls anniversary.

Sheik is still a Zelda transformation. Sheik will be revealed on an June Nintendo Direct that hypes Zelda Wii U at E3.

Captain Falcon is back too, as Wario. Wario will be revealed March 21st, three days before Mario Kart 8 release. Cpt. Falcon will be secret.

Sakurai discussed with me the addition of a Primid character, but after some discussion, her left the idea.

Paper Mario will be a newcomer. He will represent his own series. He has a unique moveset, and was added because of his unique potential. He will be revealed in August, and will be the last revealed newcomer.

That makes 46 characters. The other 3 are kept in secret for everyone but Sakurai and his main designer. However the rumors I heard here is that they are Dillon, Isaac and another oddball character.

And later...

Oops, forgot Olimar.

Some answers:

Tiers are not a secret world between yourselves. Sakurai has a team just to check what words people are using.

He wanted initially Nintencat, than he changed it to Nintendog, then we scrapped him. Character we would use are Shulk and Lip. Sakurai is a very strange man. He insisted on adding Groose, but I decided Tingle would satisfy him and wouldn't put the Fanbase in fire. Seriously, they should hire someone else.

Naturally, anyone who claims to work directly with Sakurai is full of crap, but at least he's trying to seem legit by throwing a few awkward English phrasings in there. He also dated himself with the Sandbag tidbit, so we'll find out soon enough anyhow.
So this one claims that Sandbag will be unveiled on 31st January..............we'll just wait and see when the day comes.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
*sigh* here is another leak:

"first i want to say that i know a little things about super smash bros wii u. you dont have to believe me, but i promise that what i tell is the thruth! excuse for my worse english!

there are a lot new stages in this games and there very exciting! i made a list of stages that i know right now:

- the large spaceship from the kirby game for the wii will be in the wii u version, i dont know what its called in english but its an stage that looks like an stage in melee.
- a nother stage is the prison island from xenoblade, also for the wii u version
- world tournament from pokemon will be a stage for 3ds version

now about the characters, i know a few that will make appear:

- rosetta from mario galaxy is a character. she fights with luma! she is like olimar and ice climbers in brawl.
- little mac from punch out. he fights with his fists and is very quickly
- mii from the wii. you can use youre own miis from the channel
- shulk from xenoblade will be a character to. i am sure you will look forward to see him on the screen
- there is too another girl. she is from fire emblem and had red hair, but i dont memorize what her name was. she was fighting with knives and a staff.
- pac man is in the game, he even has red shoes!
- parutena from mirror of parutena is also in the game. she can fly and nurse.
- mewtwo is returning from melee
- ness, dedede, purin, yoshi, ganon and falco will return from brawl

there will be more characters but i forgot some. im sorry that i dont know more, but i hope i helped a bit . i will post some more when i find out!! goodbye!"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68303916

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Any time I read something like "I work with Sakurai" I instantly know the "leak" is fake, but for curiosity's sake I always read the rest of the "leak".

Sandbag? lol. To be honest, a playable Sandbag would be hilarious in my opinion.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Any time I read something like "I work with Sakurai" I instantly know the "leak" is fake, but for curiosity's sake I always read the rest of the "leak".

Sandbag? lol. To be honest, a playable Sandbag would be hilarious in my opinion.
I want Sandbag as a playable character. This needs to happen...

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
Sandbag as a playable character?...
sakurai-whiteboard-small.jpg

EH? EH?
(Yes I know this is just a sketch and most likely has nothing to do with the game)

peachy!

super princess

"first i want to say that i know a little things about super smash bros wii u. you dont have to believe me, but i promise that what i tell is the thruth! excuse for my worse english!

there are a lot new stages in this games and there very exciting! i made a list of stages that i know right now:

- the large spaceship from the kirby game for the wii will be in the wii u version, i dont know what its called in english but its an stage that looks like an stage in melee.
- a nother stage is the prison island from xenoblade, also for the wii u version

- rosetta from mario galaxy is a character. she fights with luma! she is like olimar and ice climbers in brawl.
- shulk from xenoblade will be a character to. i am sure you will look forward to see him on the screen
- there is too another girl. she is from fire emblem and had red hair, but i dont memorize what her name was. she was fighting with knives and a staff.

there will be more characters but i forgot some. im sorry that i dont know more, but i hope i helped a bit . i will post some more when i find out!! goodbye!"

Did he just leak Rosalina? Oh wow. This one might be real, guyz.

Kel

Smash Master
New leak!

Ohhh, rumorception; a rumor inside of a rumor.

Maybe I should have kept quiet about the whole "this English is too good to be legit" thing. Guys, if you are going to troll with leaks and pretend to be Japanese please note that they don't mix up things like 'they're' and 'there'; that stuff is easy. They mix up common phrases and use them in situations that don't apply. They also mix up Rs with Ls, Es with As, and Vs with Bs. For example: "he is parson in charge." This phrase is something you might hear from a Japanese person (parson) referencing Sakurai. Also note how the word 'the' is omitted from the phrase. That **** is hard for Japanese people.

Happy trolling!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
New leak!

And later...

Oops, forgot Olimar.

Some answers:

I can't believe I'm saying this but that's not bad thats sounds very promising

The only yellow flag is ridley as a stage hazard and not a character. :(

But still has a chance since this is still likely to be a fraud (not likely info just the least likely ones like little mac has to be unlocked)

But let's focus on the most important part (it claims mewtwo chrom and tingle will be revealed at e3)

But its fake if mario kart 8 does not come out the 24th of March

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
New leak!

I work directly with Sakurai.
And that's all I need to read to know this is a load of old rubbish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh, this one tries too hard.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace

Too early IMO, not to mention all the other glaring problems with this leak, but meh. I just really hope Ganon's moves are changed a bit.

Oh and yay for Dedede!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom