• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I've never really considered Anna as a possible character from Fire Emblem, and honestly, she'd be pretty perfect, considering she's been in like every game, and is playable in awakening....

Now I actually really like this idea. ah well...

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
New leak!

Paper Mario will be a newcomer. He will represent his own series. He has a unique moveset, and was added because of his unique potential. He will be revealed in August, and will be the last revealed newcomer.

Immediate horse****.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I actually wouldn't mind Sandbag, it'd be funny as ****. Of course it isn't happening though :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sigh....

Remember when leaks were actually anticipated? Now people are just too damn impatient and want to be total attention whores. Leaks use to be fun man!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
More from Mr_Pascale:

Well, great enough. The stages aren't exactly my area, but I got knowing that Zelda's Temple is back. Other stages that are back are New Pork City and Pirate Ship. New stages are coded right here on my computer as Ito_Y, Oba_keikoku, Master_Tower, PM_Stage and Pkmn3.

Assist Trophies include Prince Poo, Isabelle, Lissa and Bass.

I would type more, but have to work now.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
ignoring the NEW leaks (always tends to be a bunch right after a character reveal) and back to the ones that now have some sliver of credibility:

"PackedMeGloves" is an obvious reference to Pac-Man, Mii, and Little Mac. Just thought I'd point that out, might be his way of giving us some info he shouldn't openly leak without incriminating himself by not really saying it.

so if the Litttle-Mac, Pac-Man, Mii E3 rumor wasn't enough I'd say that adds a little bit more weight to those characters.

For now I'm sticking with the roster my last post on here predicted as the most likely roster based on actual information we have, information that is flimsy and uncertain, but thats all we have to go on right now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New leak!

Yes, I am a new account. Big thing.

I work directly with Sakurai. He discuss with me characters designs, and I help him to clean up the roster. He initially wanted the game to have 60 characters, but I helped him to cut that to 49. Some of the characters we had to cut were Nintendog, that I explained him that would cause problems at the western. Well, let's see... Let's start, may we?

The Mario series is settled. Sakurai already started discussion rooms if we may or may not add other rep to the series, but only in a later game.

The Zelda series will get as a playable character Tingle. It will be revealed in next E3. He will have a moveset based on items used on the Wind Waker games, and on rupees.

The Pokémon series will get Mewtwo as a returning veteran, and will have Pokémon trainer's Squirtle and Ivysaur cut. Charizard will be revealed within a random date, and Mewtwo will be revealed at the end of E3 smash trailer. Lucario is back.

The Starfox series won't change, even though Krystal will appear as an Assist Trophy.

Donkey Kong series will get a new rep, King K. Rool. Diddy Kong will be revealed in February 13th, following the release date pattern. K.Rool will be a secret character.

Ridley will appear as an Stage Hazard. Zero Suit Samus is back as never.

Kid Icarus got Palutena as an starting character and Hades as an secret character. Palutena will be revealed in a direct.

Chrom is now with Fire Emblem as an starting character, and Marth stays a secret one. Ike was cut. Chrom will be announced along at E3.

Talking with 3rd parties, as Nintendo hasn't got many support in 2014, the reps are going to be Sonic, Snake and Mega Man. Snake only stays for already having a moveset ready, that will be basically control C'ed from Brawl. He will be one of the two characters without a cartoonish look.

Meta Knight will be nerfed to stay at middle tier.

All Final Smashes but Samus's and Bowser's were changed.

Instead if Stickers now there are stamps. 200 stamps are within the game, from all represented series.

Lucas and Ness are back. Lucas will be revealed at April 20th, Mother 3's anniversary. Ness will be unlockable.

All retro characters are back too, and Takamaru joined the brawl. He has many shuriken based moves. Ice Climbers will be revealed at a random date, and all others will be secret.

Wii Fit Trainer isn't the oddball character if this game. Sakurai added the Sandbag as an starting character. It is a very unique and interesting character. Sandbag will be the next newcomer, revealed January 31st, Brawls anniversary.

Ganondorf is still a clone. He will be secretl

Sheik is still a Zelda transformation. Sheik will be revealed on an June Nintendo Direct that hypes Zelda Wii U at E3.

Captain Falcon is back too, as Wario. Wario will be revealed March 21st, three days before Mario Kart 8 release. Cpt. Falcon will be secret.

Sakurai discussed with me the addition of a Primid character, but after some discussion, her left the idea.

Paper Mario will be a newcomer. He will represent his own series. He has a unique moveset, and was added because of his unique potential. He will be revealed in August, and will be the last revealed newcomer.

The game will come out in early September.

Little Mac will be a secret character.

Mii will be revealed at May, on a Nintendo Direct.

That makes 46 characters. The other 3 are kept in secret for everyone but Sakurai and his main designer. However the rumors I heard here is that they are Dillon, Isaac and another oddball character.

There will be several new modes and features.

More coming soon, if anything happens in the planning I may warn you.

And later...

Oops, forgot Olimar.

The cuts are: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Ike.

Any questions please PM me. I might not be able to post so much messages...

Some answers:

Tiers are not a secret world between yourselves. Sakurai has a team just to check what words people are using.

Sandbag was added because Sakurai.

He wanted initially Nintencat, than he changed it to Nintendog, then we scrapped him. Character we would use are Shulk and Lip. Sakurai is a very strange man. He insisted on adding Groose, but I decided Tingle would satisfy him and wouldn't put the Fanbase in fire. Seriously, they should hire someone else.

Naturally, anyone who claims to work directly with Sakurai is full of crap, but at least he's trying to seem legit by throwing a few awkward English phrasings in there. He also dated himself with the Sandbag tidbit, so we'll find out soon enough anyhow.
While I am leaning towards this being fake I really want it to be true. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew about tiers and sandbag playable would be hilarious to see. What would it's final smash be though? We will see if this is true really soon though, he has many dates listed and there should be a direct in a week or so which will most likely show offs a newcomer. I am really hoping it comes true but it probably won't, all the characters sound good to have. Plus paper Mario being in is one of my top favs, I can see why it would be it's own series because a lot of unique characters could be pulled from the game without being considered regular Mario characters.

Morbi

Scavenger
More from Mr_Pascale:

Well, great enough. The stages aren't exactly my area, but I got knowing that Zelda's Temple is back. Other stages that are back are New Pork City and Pirate Ship. New stages are coded right here on my computer as Ito_Y, Oba_keikoku, Master_Tower, PM_Stage and Pkmn3.

Temple? AGAIN?! Why does Sakurai have a thing for Temple? :awesome:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
More from Mr_Pascale:

Zelda's Temple is back? I want Onett back at the very least. :<

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
More from Mr_Pascale:

Without giving my own personal opinion on this "leak," for those that are curious:

Ito means string/yarn. Epic Yarn stage?
Keikoku means Valley. Oba is abbreviated, so it's tough to say what it could be.
PM Stage, as a guess, Paper Mario?
Pkmn3 is obviously Pokemon related. Probably Pokemon Stadium 3.
Master Tower is the Japanese name for the Tower of Mastery from Pokemon XY.

Karafuru

Smash Apprentice
New leak!

Yes, I am a new account. Big thing.

I work directly with Sakurai. He discuss with me characters designs, and I help him to clean up the roster. He initially wanted the game to have 60 characters, but I helped him to cut that to 49. Some of the characters we had to cut were Nintendog, that I explained him that would cause problems at the western. Well, let's see... Let's start, may we?

The Mario series is settled. Sakurai already started discussion rooms if we may or may not add other rep to the series, but only in a later game.

The Zelda series will get as a playable character Tingle. It will be revealed in next E3. He will have a moveset based on items used on the Wind Waker games, and on rupees.

The Pokémon series will get Mewtwo as a returning veteran, and will have Pokémon trainer's Squirtle and Ivysaur cut. Charizard will be revealed within a random date, and Mewtwo will be revealed at the end of E3 smash trailer. Lucario is back.

The Starfox series won't change, even though Krystal will appear as an Assist Trophy.

Donkey Kong series will get a new rep, King K. Rool. Diddy Kong will be revealed in February 13th, following the release date pattern. K.Rool will be a secret character.

Ridley will appear as an Stage Hazard. Zero Suit Samus is back as never.

Kid Icarus got Palutena as an starting character and Hades as an secret character. Palutena will be revealed in a direct.

Chrom is now with Fire Emblem as an starting character, and Marth stays a secret one. Ike was cut. Chrom will be announced along at E3.

Talking with 3rd parties, as Nintendo hasn't got many support in 2014, the reps are going to be Sonic, Snake and Mega Man. Snake only stays for already having a moveset ready, that will be basically control C'ed from Brawl. He will be one of the two characters without a cartoonish look.

Meta Knight will be nerfed to stay at middle tier.

All Final Smashes but Samus's and Bowser's were changed.

Instead if Stickers now there are stamps. 200 stamps are within the game, from all represented series.

Lucas and Ness are back. Lucas will be revealed at April 20th, Mother 3's anniversary. Ness will be unlockable.

All retro characters are back too, and Takamaru joined the brawl. He has many shuriken based moves. Ice Climbers will be revealed at a random date, and all others will be secret.

Wii Fit Trainer isn't the oddball character if this game. Sakurai added the Sandbag as an starting character. It is a very unique and interesting character. Sandbag will be the next newcomer, revealed January 31st, Brawls anniversary.

Ganondorf is still a clone. He will be secretl

Sheik is still a Zelda transformation. Sheik will be revealed on an June Nintendo Direct that hypes Zelda Wii U at E3.

Captain Falcon is back too, as Wario. Wario will be revealed March 21st, three days before Mario Kart 8 release. Cpt. Falcon will be secret.

Sakurai discussed with me the addition of a Primid character, but after some discussion, her left the idea.

The game will come out in early September.

Little Mac will be a secret character.

Mii will be revealed at May, on a Nintendo Direct.

That makes 46 characters. The other 3 are kept in secret for everyone but Sakurai and his main designer. However the rumors I heard here is that they are Dillon, Isaac and another oddball character.

There will be several new modes and features.

More coming soon, if anything happens in the planning I may warn you.

And later...

Oops, forgot Olimar.

The cuts are: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Ike.

Any questions please PM me. I might not be able to post so much messages...

Some answers:

Tiers are not a secret world between yourselves. Sakurai has a team just to check what words people are using.

Sandbag was added because Sakurai.

He wanted initially Nintencat, than he changed it to Nintendog, then we scrapped him. Character we would use are Shulk and Lip. Sakurai is a very strange man. He insisted on adding Groose, but I decided Tingle would satisfy him and wouldn't put the Fanbase in fire. Seriously, they should hire someone else.

Naturally, anyone who claims to work directly with Sakurai is full of crap, but at least he's trying to seem legit by throwing a few awkward English phrasings in there. He also dated himself with the Sandbag tidbit, so we'll find out soon enough anyhow.
Out of curiosity, where did you find this leak?

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
*sigh* here is another leak:

"first i want to say that i know a little things about super smash bros wii u. you dont have to believe me, but i promise that what i tell is the thruth! excuse for my worse english!

there are a lot new stages in this games and there very exciting! i made a list of stages that i know right now:

- the large spaceship from the kirby game for the wii will be in the wii u version, i dont know what its called in english but its an stage that looks like an stage in melee.
- a nother stage is the prison island from xenoblade, also for the wii u version
- world tournament from pokemon will be a stage for 3ds version

now about the characters, i know a few that will make appear:

- rosetta from mario galaxy is a character. she fights with luma! she is like olimar and ice climbers in brawl.
- little mac from punch out. he fights with his fists and is very quickly
- mii from the wii. you can use youre own miis from the channel
- shulk from xenoblade will be a character to. i am sure you will look forward to see him on the screen
- there is too another girl. she is from fire emblem and had red hair, but i dont memorize what her name was. she was fighting with knives and a staff.
- pac man is in the game, he even has red shoes!
- parutena from mirror of parutena is also in the game. she can fly and nurse.
- mewtwo is returning from melee
- ness, dedede, purin, yoshi, ganon and falco will return from brawl

there will be more characters but i forgot some. im sorry that i dont know more, but i hope i helped a bit . i will post some more when i find out!! goodbye!"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68303916
Fake. As someone on gamefaqs pointed out, the leaker uses Rosalina's Japanese name, Rosetta, but then used Luma instead of Chiko

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This Guy said:
Say? Remember that Character page no-one could get in. I, however, was able. (Can't explain how.)
Also a couple pages are unfinished, but hey, there's names...
From a quick glance, I was able to see the following:
A couple characters from Melee that were taken out in Brawl (like Roy, and guess who?)

Some newcomers, not along the numbers of Brawl. But hopefully enough for now... I'll count later.

The big 3 (Ridley, Mac, Palutena) are in, I'm assuming due to their massive popularity.

I saw Lucario and Mewtwo, so that's nice. But I didn't see Snake, maybe the page is just not in a presentable state yet...

Nothing on Pac-man, though I could've missed him. Just to say, excitement got the best of me. So I didn't exactly do a thorough search.
I saw a couple new stage within the pictures, I'll analyze them later and see where they're from.
I saw character pages for Jigglypuff, assuming here that it means characters will be reavealed even after the release date.
That's all I have, I'll find some other stuff later.
Note: I understand, new user. But I didn't have an existing Username. And was too excited so I made one on the spot...
...I suck at making leaks...

OmegaRS

Smash Apprentice
Just wanna point out that 4/20/14 is a Sunday. Unless Lucas is revealed at a Direct, this leak is (As if it wasn't obvious already) fake.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
I kind of wish the OP would add the rumor including the Dedede reveal and the rumor that Bkupa found (Mr_Pascale?)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Throw another one onto the pile. Anyone still antsy about not having enough leaks to discuss??

I have a new “leak” for you all to speculate about. Let me just get the story out of the way first, then we’ll get down to the content.

My friend loves Smash almost as much as I do. He’s in his low twenties, an American, semi-active on the competitive scene… and a real troll. A few days before Zelda’s reveal, he told me that he knew the character roster. I didn’t believe him. I mean, this is the guy who tried to tell me before E3 that they’d be showing off Ridley, Takamaru, Tom Nook, and Pac-Man… and we all know how that turned out. I asked him how he knew the roster, and he told me he has a “source” and gave me a big wink. He told me the roster, and when I said I was highly skeptical, he let loose a few other facts. He gave the exact date for Zelda’s reveal, said that Dedede would be revealed this week, and told me Diddy was to be shown the week Tropical Freeze launched in Japan. Even when Zelda was confirmed, however, I was still highly skeptical; it wasn’t that hard to predict. I told him so, and he gave me this little tidbit: Dedede would be revealed… but his Waddle Dee Toss wouldn’t be because it was removed from the game.

Well, we haven’t seen the Waddle Dee Toss yet, and until we do, I day he has a shred of credibility. I still personally don’t believe this “leak,” but there’s now enough evidence to at least post it online. Here’s the roster as he outlined it for me.

-Mega Man, Villager, Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer. Duh. They showed them already.

-Mii, Pac-Man, and Little Mac. My friend said the E3 Leaker mentioned these three because they were the only other newcomers who were “presentable” back at E3. He figures the leaker just listed all six characters that could possibly be revealed. Of note: Miis apparently can be three different sizes and have a moveset influenced by Find Me, Pilot Wings, and the “Wii Games;” smaller Miis are quick and weak, bigger Miis are slower and stronger, etc.

-Waddle Dee. That’s why the Waddle Dee toss has been removed; apparently, he doesn’t wear a bandana as anything other than a recolor. His basic look is a normal Waddle Dee.

-Zoroark. He’s got something illusion attacks, but my friend couldn’t specify because he wasn’t all that sure of how they’d work himself.

-Ridley. Supposedly, he’s the biggest character in the game, towering over Bowser. Other M design, of course.

-Hades. Palutena supposedly has a codec series with Pit, but Hades is playable. My friend couldn’t elaborate on how Hades plays.

-Mewtwo is being treated like a newcomer. My friend didn’t mention if he had any of his Megas or if one of them was his base form. Actually, he didn’t really say anything about Mewtwo, other than that he was playable and being treated like a newcomer. I’ll grill him on this later.

-The final newcomer is “The Hand.” My friend thought it was a stupid idea, but he said his “source” was really excited about it. Apparently, he’s a Bowser-sized version of Master Hand fitted to be a playable character. He’s got moves that are weaker, less punishable versions of the ones Master Hand uses; he can be knocked back, but is heavy and floats right above the ground. Apparently, they ran with the idea after playing around with the Melee Master Hand glitch early in development.

-Snake, Pokemon Trainer, R.O.B., Lucas, and Wolf are gone. The latter four are “proposed” for DLC, as are Roy, Toon Zelda, K. Rool, and Chrom. They apparently haven’t decided if they are doing DLC, or which of the eight characters they would do.

I did the calculations myself, and came to conclude that there are apparently 45 characters (43 slots) before DLC , once you make the cuts and add the thirteen newcomers.
I didn’t really ask my friend much else about things other than characters (last time I talked to him, I didn’t believe him at all. Now, I still don’t put much faith in it, but he has a shred of credibility). Apparently, though, there’s a Pile-on [my words, not his] Mode, which is sort of like tag—all players must take down the person who has a halo behind them. Also, Race to the Finish is supposedly coming back, but I don’t have any details.

Please don’t take this “leak” too seriously, but keep it in the back of your mind. I think that if my friend actually believed it, he would have posted it himself, as he also checks in occasionally on the speculation. As you can see, I’m not on my main account; I’m a more respected poster here (well, as respected as you can get on here), and I don’t want to sully my name posting a leak that is probably fake.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
That "Meta Knight is mid tier" thing was laughably stupid. :rolleyes:

If you wanna claim a character is gonna be made weaker or stronger, you just say that. "Meta Knight is supposed to be a bit weaker this time around". Or "Sakurai is being careful to ensure Meta Knight doesn't run far ahead of the rest this time. He'll be better balanced". Stuff like that. No developer with any sense is gonna claim one of their fighters will be set to a specific tier or level of capability unless they're pursuing extremes (intentionally overpowered or underpowered). They're experienced to know nothing is set in stone.

Plus it's GameFAQs. They take the tier concept too seriously. Of course it would end up in one of these "leaks".

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dang...well, he claims his friend knew of the exact reveal dates for Zelda and Dedede, claimed Waddle Dee Toss wouldn't be shown at the reveal of Dedede, and it brings up a lot of stuff regarding other notable leaks.... so it's possible he's just taking all this info we already know of and claiming his friend knew about it in an attempt to fool others... but I'm not sure on this one. I'll try looking more into this later.

D

Deleted member

So many "leaks".
And yet we keep losing them since the front post NEVER updates....

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
We should change this thread's title to "Fake Leak Spam Thread -- Can you find the real one?"

It can be the "Where's Waldo" of leaks for Smashboards.

Groose

Smash Champion
Throw another one onto the pile. Anyone still antsy about not having enough leaks to discuss??

I have a new “leak” for you all to speculate about. Let me just get the story out of the way first, then we’ll get down to the content.

My friend loves Smash almost as much as I do. He’s in his low twenties, an American, semi-active on the competitive scene… and a real troll. A few days before Zelda’s reveal, he told me that he knew the character roster. I didn’t believe him. I mean, this is the guy who tried to tell me before E3 that they’d be showing off Ridley, Takamaru, Tom Nook, and Pac-Man… and we all know how that turned out. I asked him how he knew the roster, and he told me he has a “source” and gave me a big wink. He told me the roster, and when I said I was highly skeptical, he let loose a few other facts. He gave the exact date for Zelda’s reveal, said that Dedede would be revealed this week, and told me Diddy was to be shown the week Tropical Freeze launched in Japan. Even when Zelda was confirmed, however, I was still highly skeptical; it wasn’t that hard to predict. I told him so, and he gave me this little tidbit: Dedede would be revealed… but his Waddle Dee Toss wouldn’t be because it was removed from the game.

Well, we haven’t seen the Waddle Dee Toss yet, and until we do, I day he has a shred of credibility. I still personally don’t believe this “leak,” but there’s now enough evidence to at least post it online. Here’s the roster as he outlined it for me.

-Mega Man, Villager, Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer. Duh. They showed them already.

-Mii, Pac-Man, and Little Mac. My friend said the E3 Leaker mentioned these three because they were the only other newcomers who were “presentable” back at E3. He figures the leaker just listed all six characters that could possibly be revealed. Of note: Miis apparently can be three different sizes and have a moveset influenced by Find Me, Pilot Wings, and the “Wii Games;” smaller Miis are quick and weak, bigger Miis are slower and stronger, etc.

-Waddle Dee. That’s why the Waddle Dee toss has been removed; apparently, he doesn’t wear a bandana as anything other than a recolor. His basic look is a normal Waddle Dee.

-Zoroark. He’s got something illusion attacks, but my friend couldn’t specify because he wasn’t all that sure of how they’d work himself.

-Ridley. Supposedly, he’s the biggest character in the game, towering over Bowser. Other M design, of course.

-Hades. Palutena supposedly has a codec series with Pit, but Hades is playable. My friend couldn’t elaborate on how Hades plays.

-Mewtwo is being treated like a newcomer. My friend didn’t mention if he had any of his Megas or if one of them was his base form. Actually, he didn’t really say anything about Mewtwo, other than that he was playable and being treated like a newcomer. I’ll grill him on this later.

-The final newcomer is “The Hand.” My friend thought it was a stupid idea, but he said his “source” was really excited about it. Apparently, he’s a Bowser-sized version of Master Hand fitted to be a playable character. He’s got moves that are weaker, less punishable versions of the ones Master Hand uses; he can be knocked back, but is heavy and floats right above the ground. Apparently, they ran with the idea after playing around with the Melee Master Hand glitch early in development.

-Snake, Pokemon Trainer, R.O.B., Lucas, and Wolf are gone. The latter four are “proposed” for DLC, as are Roy, Toon Zelda, K. Rool, and Chrom. They apparently haven’t decided if they are doing DLC, or which of the eight characters they would do.

I did the calculations myself, and came to conclude that there are apparently 45 characters (43 slots) before DLC , once you make the cuts and add the thirteen newcomers.
I didn’t really ask my friend much else about things other than characters (last time I talked to him, I didn’t believe him at all. Now, I still don’t put much faith in it, but he has a shred of credibility). Apparently, though, there’s a Pile-on [my words, not his] Mode, which is sort of like tag—all players must take down the person who has a halo behind them. Also, Race to the Finish is supposedly coming back, but I don’t have any details.

Please don’t take this “leak” too seriously, but keep it in the back of your mind. I think that if my friend actually believed it, he would have posted it himself, as he also checks in occasionally on the speculation. As you can see, I’m not on my main account; I’m a more respected poster here (well, as respected as you can get on here), and I don’t want to sully my name posting a leak that is probably fake.
Dang...well, he claims his friend knew of the exact reveal dates for Zelda and Dedede, claimed Waddle Dee Toss wouldn't be shown at the reveal of Dedede, and it brings up a lot of stuff regarding other notable leaks.... so it's possible he's just taking all this info we already know of and claiming his friend knew about it in an attempt to fool others... but I'm not sure on this one. I'll try looking more into this later.
Well, I decided to do a little investigating of this leak because playable Hades intrigued me. So I found it on GameFAQs and, well... the TC's username intrigued me even more. It's a seemingly random string of numbers as follows:

Now, let's split this username up, shall we?

20 9 19 6 1 11 5

Now, replace each number with a the letter of the alphabet that has that position...

T I S F A K E
'Tis Fake!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'm collapsing this one. The other dozen fakes from today have stretched this page long enough.

Oh look! I'm not a new account! Yeah, I've been here a while. If you can grasp that fact, I come baring news. I recently got into some money and for that, I chose to travel to Japan. I hired a translator and visited Mr. Sakurai as Smash Bros. is one of my favorite series of all time. I told him if he could give me any news on the series and he reluctantly agreed.

He told me to expect quite a few newcomers and some surprises. Go ahead and take it with a grain of salt but when I get everything right, I will be the one laughing all the way to...uh...my...house.

MARIO
*Rosalina is the first and only Mario newcomer for the game.

*There were plans Waluigi to be playable but he was scrapped and his Assist has been greatly updated and is more devastating than ever before. After Waluigi, the plan was originally to have Toad playable but he was later decided to remain as Peach's B move.

*There were never any plans for Bowser Jr., Paper Mario and Daisy to be playable. The former was considered to be an Assist Trophy, but that idea was quickly rid of in favor of a cult favorite Mario character.

*Fawful is the new Mario Assist Trophy, he replaces Hammer Bro. Fawful is kind-of like this game's Mr. Resetti and he flies around the screen talking in his amazingly hilarious voice and will attack players at random.

DONKEY KONG
*The next character revealed will be Diddy Kong for Tropical Freeze's JP release date.

*There will be a DK newcomer, though. It's King K. Rool...AND Dixie Kong. K. Rool is a standalone player and the heaviest fighter on the roster. Since he is heavy, he is also very powerful and is capable of launching fighters like Kirby and Olimar off the screen with two heavy Smash attacks. He does use the blunderbuss as his final smash. He jumps in the air and releases cannonballs from the top of the screen while launching mini-cannonballs from the side of the screen. Gangplank Galleon is confirmed to be a stage.

*Dixie Kong will be paired with Diddy Kong. Although, they'll play more like Zelda/Shiek than the Ice Climbers. Dixie has her own separate moveset but her moves are not confirmed as she not fully worked on yet.

ZELDA
*There is a Zelda newcomer but who that is, I do not know. They are keeping it a real secret. I did hear the Japanese names for Ghirahim and Tingle but if they're playable, I do not know.

*Ganondorf will retain some of C. Falcon's moveset but he has been buffed. His moveset now includes his sword. The sword can be equipped by crouching down and pressing B.

FIRE EMBLEM
*The newcomer for Fire Emblem is Chrom. As if it wasn't obvious enough, he uses the Falchion as his main attack and does NOT replace Ike. Marth, Ike and Chrom are the Fire Emblem characters. Chrom is planned to be revealed to celebrate the anniversary of the very first game.

*The Assist Trophy for the series is now King Gangrel and Aversa, actually. Lyn does not return. Gangrel runs fast across the stage using his Levin Sword while Aversa flies in the air using her 'Aversa's Night' as an attack. They are considered by Sakurai to be the most "unexpected" additions.

WARIO & YOSHI
*There are no major changes but Wario's classic attire is his default attire. I dunno if movesets are changed or not.

*Ashley is Wario's Assist Trophy and replaces Kat & Ana.

METROID
*Ridley is Metroid's newcomer. They scaled him down to size. Remember that Brawl video showcasing him against the PT Trainer? He looks almost exactly like that. What they did is amazing according to Sakurai.

STAR FOX
*There are no major changes but Falco is further away from being a Fox clone and Wolf is no longer a semi-clone.

ANIMAL CROSSING
*Villager does have a female alt but nothing is changed.

*Tom Nook is the Assist Trophy alongside Mr. Resetti. He will go around randomly dropping bells, causing players to slip.

KID ICARUS
*Palutena is a newcomer. Her arsenal is almost entirely based from Uprising, is what I heard.

*Magnus is the KI Assist Trophy. He goes around swinging a sword and plays similar to Little Mac: fast, strong, but at times, suicidal.

POKEMON
*Mewtwo returns.

*Jigglypuff returns

*No cuts are made.

*Mewtwo and Lucario are not clones and their movesets barely resemble each others'.

KIRBY
*No newcomers for the Kirby series.

*Meta Knight will be revealed in the Summer of 2014, is what I remember.

MOTHER
*There are no major changes made to the Mother series.

RANDOM SERIES
*All misc. characters return with the addition of Little Mac. He looks like he does in the Wii reboot of Punch-Out!!

*WFT's male alt plays almost exactly like the female WFT.

*Yes, WFT does have a butt attack. HFT is given a headbutt instead.

*King Hippo and the Ghosts from Luigi's Mansion are Assist Trophies.

*I may have left out a few more veterans and stuff, but I am only retelling what I was told.

THIRD-PARTY
*We have Sonic and Mega Man in the third party slot.

*Snake does indeed return.

*Pac-Man will be the final newcomer revealed. Well, he won't be revealed...he'll be a secret character.

Go ahead and don't believe me. I know it's a lot to swallow but trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom