• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I get the backburner AND you misspell my name??

The yellow looks green.]
You get yours done last because Wretched and Terrance asked first. Haven't you learned anything in Kindergarten? First call, first serve.

Also, my bad on the spelling of your name. I was typing very sloppy and that's what auto-correct gave me.

And **** you, it's yellow.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Roman, try to have the Green Greens hack done by Rolla this weekend. I actually have a feeling Sam will like it. He just needs to try it out.

Terry

Smash Ace
How much will gas be to rolla?

Also, not sure but do I recall Terral saying he may go? If so, maybe we can get a couple more people?

:phone:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I need about 7 dollars from each person to cover gas expenses, so as long as I have $21 before we leave, I think we'll be set.

I think Terral said that he may go if he knew ahead of time. Iirc, Wal-Mart does schedules 3 weeks ahead so I don't think Terral can go. Terral, if you can go, speak up, we'll fit you in my trunk or something.

Bert: Is there anything else you would like done other then the green green hack? I can add a few other features such as training mode gives you c-stick abilities and tournament mode links you to the debug menu. Both are really nice features.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I can't go. Like Zantetsu said, I couldn't ask off.

I'm also pretty bummed about Jobs' passing. It's too soon, he was only 56.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Roman - type in in YouTube "mango lucky pride match". The very first stage (yoshis story) is the hack I want. Im freakin in love with that stage and song. So if you could do that, I'd love you forever.

And yea, Steve Jobs was a good guy. He will be missed.

Terry

Smash Ace
What are our plans, guys?

Tomorrow if I wake up at a decent hour, which I probably won't, I will play some smash at wretcheds. If you really want to play, wretched, give me a call. I will probably wake up.

After Michael is ready I will have him pick me up from wretcheds, assuming I made it over there. If not, he will get me at my place. I will then proceed to **** Marths face with slaps. This is, of course if the plan of me staying at Michaels place is still on.

We will then wake up to maybe play some more brothers or depart but only after I've had my daily shower.

Hmm, what should I wear?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I believe both Wretch and Terry are sleeping over at my house. I'll be getting you guys in the evening. Gonna spend as much time as possible with the wife and kids. We will then smash all night and sleep while Roman has to drive LOL.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Alright so it sounds like there are 4 or 5 of you guys coming. Bring 2 setups if you can, & try to bring power strips/extension cords (Ziv did you find my extension cord I left at Pathways?). There aren't an amazing amount of outlets at the venue but we can make it work if we have enough power strips. Also try to be nice to any noobs that might show up from the school. They're my future crewmates =)
What about the c-stick in training mode and debug menu?
lol even I have those codes via homebrew on my wii.

Massive

Smash Champion
If sheik loosened her chest bindings she would not need to grunt and gasp as much but her cover would be blown. Also sexy+10.

Top Bottom