• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Jared, if that came off like I was getting after you, I wasn't. Just wanted it to be known that the StL folks seemed a little upset.

<3

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm already planning on creating detailed maps, explanations of parking situations, etc... Basically, I'm not ****ing around.

EDIT: Also if I can get the University to buy everyone pizza.... I'm doing that to.
And this is why I said "It was an honest mistake, won't be made again."

I know you guys are serious and wouldn't intend on any of those mistakes. March is like... years ago.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Jared, if that came off like I was getting after you, I wasn't. Just wanted it to be known that the StL folks seemed a little upset.

<3
No worries dawg, I was just clearing the air so we can start fresh and have a good run. :)

And this is why I said "It was an honest mistake, won't be made again."

I know you guys are serious and wouldn't intend on any of those mistakes. March is like... years ago.
Yay us! I'm definitely going to do my best.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I work 9-6 the next few Saturdays, so I may be able to stop by after work if there is any Smashing.

Also, hyped for Pathways.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
80-90% confirmed. Mom gave me approval as long as it's alright with my dad. I'll have to find him before I can ask him so give me another day. If you're in a rush to find out for work reasons or something, let me know.

Terry

Smash Ace
I get Saturdays off for smashfests already. I work Sunday but I'm guessing we will be back by then.

And lol. Find him??

:phone:

Terry

Smash Ace
What do you guys think about me picking up jiggs for the falco matchup? I know falco is doable with Sheik but I like how when you crouch with jiggs she looks like a pancake.

Terry

Smash Ace
Guys, I said I'll pay for wretcheds gas depending how much it is. How much you think Roman?

Terry

Smash Ace
Lol, if anyone wants to catch a movie whiles I'm working its free. Bring your own cup for soda or icee.

Seriously, I was working one day and he came in to watch a movie and was wearing tight gold pants. Gross

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Wait, you're not really gay and you don't want Wretched even though he is straight
;-;
hopes crushed

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you guys should post in the rolla tourney thread more often. pathways is getting all kinds of posts and it's further away :(

Terry

Smash Ace
Man, shoot. Don't even joke like that! I like the soft, smooth skin of a woman.

Terry

Smash Ace
Where can I get premium so I can change my name? I can't find it anywhere! ;_;

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Black'n'yellow, black'n'yellow, black'n'yellow, black'n'yellow.

Pretty disappointed with the yellow on his hair, cape, and shoes. Looks like puke. I plan to fix it, but that will come later. First, I have to get the other requests done. Going to work on Wretched's now, then Terrance's, and then Micheal's.

Top Bottom