• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Terry

Smash Ace
Also, could you point me in the right direction for texture hacks? My roommate is gonna let me hack his Wii.

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You're coming to Pathways, right SB?
Imma hug you brah, but I need to know what angle to come at you. Like, do I do the cross arm? Left arm under your right arm, right arm under your left arm? Do I go over because I might be taller than you? Do I go under because I might be taller than you can do I pick you up and swing you around like in those movie montages? Do I go over because I'm shorter? Do I go under because I'm shorter? Do I start with a hand shake and then transition into a one arm hug?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Do I smell your shoulder during the hug? Do I slap your back? Do I tell you you smell like Donkey Kong? Do I whisper in your ear "Taste the Rainbow" And then vomit skittles into the back of your shirt?

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Do I smell your shoulder during the hug? Do I slap your back? Do I tell you you smell like Donkey Kong? Do I whisper in your ear "Taste the Rainbow" And then vomit skittles into the back of your shirt?
Omfg I was laughing so hard and then I just lost it when he said "do i tell you you smell like DK". I was crying I was laughing so hard. Good stuff.

Can't wait to meet Delightful and No? this weekend!

interested in a MO power rankings
Nominate Ziv (like Zant and I did) and maybe he'll cave in and do it lol.
Or we could just force him.

Edit: what's a good antonym for wretched??? Cuz I feel like that one sucked.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I don't know if you know this or not, YES!, but the 417 area code is really wide. It applies to Boliver, Springfield, Seymour, and lots of other areas.

Lol @ you getting excited.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Top Bottom