• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Never use your double jump recklessly against Kirby. Trust me. Just don't do it.

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
:4corrin:-He seems like he will more fun to play than other Fire emblem characters, plus he seems like an interesting character in general from what I've seen of fire emblem fates (can't wait for that game btw).
:4metaknight:-I love his design and moveset. His combos are really fun to execute as well.
:4falco:-Loved playing him in Melee and Brawl and he still is pretty fun to play in this game thanks to his strong combos, as well as his powerful juggle and edgeguarding abilities. His projectile being super bad is a real bummer however.
:4drmario:-I find him extremely fun to use due to his insanely good moveset. His combos are really satisfying to land, especially down throw to fair. I mainly use him over mario due to his down b being a million times better.
:4myfriends:-Out of all the Fire Emblem swordsmen currently playable, I find him to be the most enjoyable one to play thanks to his combo ability being much better as well as his aerials having much less landing lag than the other fire emblem characters.
:4mewtwo:-I really like his moveset since its so unique compared to virtually every other fighter in the game. The recent buffs given to him make him even more enjoyable to play.
:4feroy:-Even though he was super weak in the Binding Blade, I liked his character and design. I like playing him in this game as well due to his combo ability being significantly better than Marth's.
:4sheik:-I love how many options she has in the neutral. I absolutely hate bouncing fish however since I alway get hit out of it.
:4lucas:-Like his design and moveset.
:4diddy:-Super fun character to play.
:4cloud:-I really like his moveset. Fair and Dair spikes are also very satisfying to land.
Other characters I play from time to time::4falcon::4fox::4ganondorf::4kirby::4link::4mario::4miigun::4miisword::4bowser::4sonic:

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
The origin of the 'Pew' part of my name gave implications that I was a she, unintentionally mind you.

I also find it amusing how I chose to only talk about my current top 4 since I use so many characters yet so many others have listed a large amount of characters. Here's the characters I can't use to any competent degree: :4diddy::4duckhunt::4fox::4olimar::4pacman::4ryu::4sonic::4villager::4wario::4wiifit::4zelda::4zss: and kinda :4peach:. Every other character in the entire roster I can use to some degree. Excluding :4bayonetta: and :4corrin: for obvious reasons.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
But everyone is special in their own way. I know I chose Falcon for his 'tail' too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I Main Mewtwo because he was my favorite Legendary Pokemon in...well Pokemon:150: and when i unlocked him in Melee it was set in stone he among a few others would be the one's i play most. So you bet when i saw his announcement for Smash 4 i was beyond Hyped! Forget if his moves were good or not i love the Character so I play them...that and his tail looks like it hurts when smacked with it. :4mewtwo:

Guys, I think I found some new true Mewtwo combos. From 0% on a heavyweight (I think it was Charizard), here's what I used in a possibly true combo several times:

Jab, Down Tilt, Short Hop Forward Air, Slow Fall ground-cancelled Neutral Air going forward, Jab, Down Tilt, Forward Air, Long Jump Forward Air, Shadow Ball Mix-Up or Meteor Attempt. Use both Confusion and Teleport to get back onstage.

Oh and also, if you hit the closest hitbox of up-air, it chains into itself until 72% on Fox. Not sure if this is dependent on falling speed or weight, but if you continue this chain and then turn around and Forward Smash, it's a true 85% combo that puts them off stage.

Anyone want to try and lab this or no?

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
TBH, if Pichu returned, he might have been my third main.
He's my secondary in Melee and the quote from before should give away the other tailed cut vet I want.

At least Mewtwo is fun!

Speaking of the amazing psychic cat, this popped into my mind recently but I might like Mewtwo out of character loyalty, much like Ganondorf and Wolf. I like him in Melee, P:M and Sm4sh and I can imagine I'd like him if he was in Brawl. All 3 play rather differently and despite the changes, I enjoy using him. The same applies to Ganon and would apply to Wolf if he wasn't Fox 3.0 in P:M and if he was in Sm4sh. Character loyalty would extend to Mario too but...bleh. Sm4sh Mario is one of the absolute most boring characters to play as in the entire game. Sucks too since I use him and his clones in every other game and yet here he is, good competitively and boring.

It just never occurred to me before since I wasn't too upset over his exclusion from Brawl or too hyped over his inclusion in Sm4sh. Granted I had Wolf in Brawl and was busy focusing on MK when Mewtwo was revealed and yet here he is as my main!

Oh wait, my post was off topic. Well OK then, here's who I've mained/CP'd in the past year.
not anymore pocket counterpick main
:4ness: because of the buffs from Brawl to Sm4sh.
:4robinm:, but Robin's really popular among my friends.
:4palutena:, but I'm not that defensive.
:4miigun: 3111 Wide. Then custom Miis got banned.
:4greninja:, who still stands until today as my true main, though I prefer to use Mewtwo.
:4marth:, who's a great counterpick, but then I discovered the beast that is Duck Hunt.
:4metaknight:, who got really mainstream after the Leo combo, so he became a counterpick.
:4lucas:, because he's a favorite of mine from Brawl, but I'm not good with tethers.
:4mewtwo: I was unsure about because of the high skill cap required, but the buffs sealed the deal for me.
:4luigi:, who I failed with at my local and now only use casually.
:4duckhunt:, who I tried just to see what I could do, and very quickly found success.
:4cloud:, because he's the absolute most mainstream character right now. I didn't even purchase him yet.
:4corrinf: better not be a waste of a roster slot. I expect the full package out of Corrin- controllable, adaptable, and very stylish. I'll be looking towards adding her as a counterpick- as soon as I try out FE Fates Birthright.

I'm not a hipster, it's that I don't want to be "just another _____ main".

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Ok, joining super late the bandwagon now.

From the start of the start, my main was :kirby64: with :samus64: :mario64: :pikachu64: :fox64: as secondaries.
Then I mained :kirbymelee: with :samusmelee: :bowsermelee: :mariomelee: :pikachumelee: as secondaries. I despised the idea of Mewtwo in Smash back then because it was a blasphemy to pick suck a majesty and put him in a game where he could be beaten by such inferior Pokémon as those in Melee....
Keep in mind I had no idea about competitive Melee and tier lists back then.... but if I knew he was garbage tier to make things worse.... oh boy.
Well, moving on, I mained :kirby2: with :samus2::zerosuitsamus: :charizard: :bowser2: :snake: :wolf: :link2: as secondaries.... I didn't like that Snake was in Smash either, as he totally doesn't fit the game.... but I love Metal Gear and used him anyway, it couldn't be helped.
Going to Wii U, :4charizard: was the character I was most hyped to play with because of Flare Blitz, Mega Evolution and finally freedom from the Pokéball after three games strapped to it, so he naturally was my very first pick in the game, although my first main was :rosalina:the newcomer that got me hyped the most to play with.
I eventually decided to pick up :4palutena: for reasons I don't even remember, but I liked her a lot and she became my second main. With her I started to look into competitive Smash.
After I unlocked :4lucina: I decided to test her out and.... she became my third main.
Moving further, it was time to grab TLoZ trophies, so I used all of that series' characters in sequence in both Classic and All-Star. It were the first two times I used :4sheik:and I loved her so freaking much.... new main there.
And only after that I decided to that a look at the tier list. Fun.
By June I got my hands on the :4mewtwo:DLC and I eventually saw myself playing him 65% of the time and :4ganondorf: 30% of the time and I was asking myself if I shouldn't officially change mains again.
Before I made up my mind on that, I went from liking Metroid to being a huge fan of Metroid and saw myself using :4samus::4zss:more and more to the point that I decided to officially crown a new main.... with her less sexy iteration as the close second.
All the other aforementioned characters are now secondaries, along with :4bowser: :4kirby: :4greninja: and :4cloud: :4corrinf: :4bayonetta: whenever I get to get my hands on those three delicious, sweet DLCs....

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Going to Wii U, :4charizard: was the character I was most hyped to play with because of Flare Blitz, Mega Evolution and finally freedom from the Pokéball after three games strapped to it, so he naturally was my very first pick in the game
What do you mean he's finally free from his Pokeball? That's his entrance. :troll:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I may as well list my mains/submains/secondaries/pockets, in order from most used to least used.

:4charizard: Pokemon Trainer was my favorite character in Brawl, but when I started learning to play Smash competitively in Smash 4, Zard just didn't click with me. I still used him in casual play a bunch, though, and I eventually got a good feel for all his moves. Afterwards, he quickly rose to my most-used character.

:4mewtwo:I play Mewtwo mostly for character loyalty. I always loved this psychic mutant, and I probably always will. That said, I do love Mewtwo's Shadow Ball and interesting air game.

:4feroy:I never played FE6, but I am pretty fond of FE7 and FE8. Aside form that, Roy is very fun to play as and his Up-B is very satisfying to land.

:4pit::4darkpit:I am a huge fan of Kid Icarus Uprising, so I play these guys out of character loyalty. The tears of Dark Pit haters are also delicious.

:4link:I've been practicing him since the demo. Aside from being a big LoZ fan, I also love his variety of projectiles and powerful sword attacks.

:4pikachu:This little rat is just fun to play as. I love Quick Attacking all over the play, or taunting to duck under Robin's Thoron. Speaking of Robin...

:4robinm:...I really love the Levin Sword. Like, a lot. Using Smash Attacks in midair is so satisfying. On top of which, I generally favor mages in FE games, and he's the only mage we've got.

:4lucario:I used this guy a lot in Brawl, only second to Pokemon Trainer. His pummel feels good, and I love trying to land Extreme Speed properly on the stage, sometimes even getting in a surprise attack on my enemy with it.

:4diddy:It's just fun throwing around bananas and making your enemies trip.

:4sonic:GOTTA GO FAST. Seriously. I just play him mostly because he's really really fast.

:4lucina::4marth:Marth is funner to play as, but I like Lucina better as both a character and by appearance. Something about Marth's entire appearance just seems unimpressive to me.

:4corrinf:She'll probably be higher up on that the list when she's finally out, but I'm putting her at the bottom of the list until I know exactly how much I'll use her. I like swords, I like dragons, and I like Fire Emblem, so this is a good mix. I'm using the female version because she's got a black and gold alt and hair that isn't weird.

And here's characters I like to sometimes use in casual play, in no specific order;
:4bowser::4myfriends::4ganondorf::4dk::4dedede::4samus::4kirby::4metaknight::4megaman::4palutena::4zelda::4jigglypuff::4fox:
I like everyone who uses both Mewtwo and Charizard btw, you guys are the real heroes to me.
Hi.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
So many posts!!! Jesus christ this thread has been so active these past few days. So glad to see so many people again! This thread was pretty much dead for a few months but I'm so glad to see it active again. Feels just like pre-Mewtwo release!

Anyway, my new Wii U is sick. Love that thing. I haven't really gotten used to it yet so I've been playing a lot poorly, but I'm getting the hang of it.

So on the topic of mains... I really only have two mains: :4marth: and :4mewtwo:.

Marth because he has always suited my playstyle. I'll admit that I first played Marth in Melee because I thought he was, ahem, "OP." This was like when I was 6 or 7, so I'm pretty surprised young me could tell that Marth was really good in that game. Anyways, he was my go-to character whenever I wanted to win in Melee. This carried over to Brawl, of course, as Marth is top tier in that game as well. I used several other characters in Melee and Brawl obviously, but whenever I wanted to win I'd pick Marth or Pikachu (thunder spam op). It's pretty much an unanimous opinion that Marth is mediocre in Smash 4, but he just kinda stuck with me. While he isn't the best character now, he suits my playstyle and I like playing as him. He also introduced me to the Fire Emblem series, which is now one of my favorite video game series of all time. I never really thought of Marth as a cool character or anything, but he stuck with me simply because he suits my playstyle and I like playing as him.

I play Mewtwo pretty much for the opposite reasons. Mewtwo's a certified badass, but I suck really hard with him. I grew up playing Pokemon games and watching the Pokemon anime/movies, and I always thought that Mewtwo was cool as hell. I was super surprised to see him in Melee and I used him a lot. I was disappointed to see that he wasn't in Brawl, but Lucario kinda filled that void. Anyway, I have always loved Mewtwo as a child because of Pokemon and stuff. It's kinda sad that he doesn't really suit my playstyle and I find it frustrating to play him sometimes, but I still try my hardest to work with him because I just like Mewtwo that much as a character. I use Marth a lot more than Mewtwo nowadays.

I don't really have a secondary, but I have a ton of pocket characters. See signature! Out of all the new DLC characters, I'm most excited for Corrin because I'm a huge FE fan.

Last edited:

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
So many posts!!! Jesus christ this thread has been so active these past few days. So glad to see so many people again! This thread was pretty much dead for a few months but I'm so glad to see it active again. Feels just like pre-Mewtwo release!

Anyway, my new Wii U is sick. Love that thing. I haven't really gotten used to it yet so I've been playing a lot poorly, but I'm getting the hang of it.

So on the topic of mains... I really only have two mains: :4marth: and :4mewtwo:.

Marth because he has always suited my playstyle. I'll admit that I first played Marth in Melee because I thought he was, ahem, "OP." This was like when I was 6 or 7, so I'm pretty surprised young me could tell that Marth was really good in that game. Anyways, he was my go-to character whenever I wanted to win in Melee. This carried over to Brawl, of course, as Marth is top tier in that game as well. I used several other characters in Melee and Brawl obviously, but whenever I wanted to win I'd pick Marth or Pikachu (thunder spam op). It's pretty much an unanimous opinion that Marth is mediocre in Smash 4, but he just kinda stuck with me. While he isn't the best character now, he suits my playstyle and I like playing as him. He also introduced me to the Fire Emblem series, which is now one of my favorite video game series of all time. I never really thought of Marth as a cool character or anything, but he stuck with me simply because he suits my playstyle and I like playing as him.

I play Mewtwo pretty much for the opposite reasons. Mewtwo's a certified badass, but I suck really hard with him. I grew up playing Pokemon games and watching the Pokemon anime/movies, and I always thought that Mewtwo was cool as hell. I was super surprised to see him in Melee and I used him a lot. I was disappointed to see that he wasn't in Brawl, but Lucario kinda filled that void. Anyway, I have always loved Mewtwo as a child because of Pokemon and stuff. It's kinda sad that he doesn't really suit my playstyle and I find it frustrating to play him sometimes, but I still try my hardest to work with him because I just like Mewtwo that much as a character. I use Marth a lot more than Mewtwo nowadays.
I just made an account a few days ago but i've been following the Smashboards for a while something just told me to make a darn account so i did. As for mains i mostly main Link, Captain Falcon, Little Mac and Mewtwo but with the release of Cloud i've been practicing with him a lot.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
if you use Primarily Charizard and Mewtwo, you MUST love their tails in some form right? RIGHT? I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE HERE WITH THE TAIL LOVE ;_;
I love everything about those two, from their tails to their heads.

I love how Charizard's Tail Flame is it's sweet spot in Nair and F-tilt, and everyone loves Mewtwo's D-tilt.

Last edited:

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Didn't really main anyone in SSB64. When I was younger, I used :pikachu64: and spammed Thunder a lot. Now I usually use :falcon64: whenever I play it, with :yoshi64: or :link64: mixed in.

In Melee I used :pikachumelee: and mostly did the same strategy as 64. Never used :mewtwomelee: at all. Thought he was kind of weird to control and couldn't get the hang of him. Now when I play Melee I use :falconmelee: and :ganondorfmelee:.

In Brawl, I used :lucas: at first because I was a fan of his moveset and won a small tourney with him. Then I moved on to :falcon: and co-mained him along with :snake: (R.I.P.) and :ganondorf: mostly for fun. Never really used :pikachu2: much and I kind of grew out of him. I used :falcon: because I loved the character and the memes even if he wasn't great in Brawl. I liked :snake:'s moveset because of his grenade and up smash antics, his powerful tilts, and snake dashing. The combination of his tricky but powerful playstyle made me a fan. Plus he's a pretty badass character in general. Sad to see him go in Smash 4.

In Smash 4, I originally started out maining :4megaman: due to his deep playstyle and love of the character and :4falcon: due to character loyalty. I also adopted :4zelda: since I'm a huge fan of the Zelda series and I like her character (ironically enough, her TP iteration is my least favorite). When :4mewtwo: was released, I thought he would be cool but since he never clicked with me in Melee, I never really hyped him that much. However, he slowly became one of my new mains and knocked Mega Man off the top. Low tier or not, I really enjoyed his tricky and satisfying playstyle. When :4lucas: came out, I tried him out for a little bit since I used him early on in Brawl a lot, but I didn't enjoy him a ton. However, I did develop a liking for :4ryu: when he released due to his complex playstyle and overall liking of the character.

So now I main :4mewtwo: and :4ryu:. However, he took kind of a back seat recently due to me wanting to experiment more with :4mewtwo:'s buffs. Plus, I'm not exactly good enough with :4ryu: yet to consider him on the same level as :4mewtwo:. I still use :4falcon:, :4megaman:, and :4zelda: along with the addition of :4wiifitm:, but they're secondaries or I've put them on the back burner for the time being.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
if you use Primarily Charizard and Mewtwo, you MUST love their tails in some form right? RIGHT? I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE HERE WITH THE TAIL LOVE ;_;
Mewtwo and Charizard's tail attacks are pretty good in Smash 4. I also like how Mewtwo's tail looks unique and Charizard has a fire on the tip.

Since we are also talking about mains in other Smash games...

64:
:ness64: when I first learned about him from playing at my cousin's house because he looked like an Asian kid I could relate to. I've learned he's not Asian, but he was fun to use. Before that, :pikachu64: was my main because Pokemon was my favorite series.

Melee:
:mewtwomelee: because when I first learned of it, I was surprised to hear he was in. Due to that he became my favorite Pokemon as well. Main reason I got a GameCube and Melee.
:nessmelee: carried over from 64. Plus I loved the music on Onett and learned more about EarthBound due to it. Mother series has become one of my favorite series as well.
:pichumelee: because the first and only Melee tournament I went to when I was 13 or 14, I lost really badly in my first two games. While waiting for my ride, I played a friendly free-for-all and decided to pick Pichu as a joke (and also because I'm fond of baby characters due to cuteness and how funny they are). I ended up getting second place in the free for all match. Since then, Pichu has become one of my favorites to use in Melee.

Brawl:
:pt: because I'm a fan of the Pokemon series and he basically lets me be a trainer with three Pokemon.
:ness2: carried over through all the Smash games. I still like the Mother series.
:lucas: again because I love the Mother series. I don't remember if I played Mother 3 before or after Brawl came out.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Perhaps some help could be bestowed to me. I main :4lucina: and :4metaknight:, have since the beginning, no question. I'm wondering about a potential 3rd and MAYBE even 4th. However, like usual, my indecisiveness got me at a roadblock.
:4mewtwo: Of course he's here, I came here for help after all. :p He's an old Melee main alongside Marth. Still left a rather salty aftertaste with how he was treated at his launch though. Favorite pokemon.
:4greninja: 3rd favorite pokemon, behind Gardevoir (Pokken main), and Mewtwo. The only character left from my original 8 characters that I haven't removed, or added to my main list.
:4cloud: FF7 was my childhood, so it's to be expected. He's fun to play and is a great counter, HOWEVER, he's SO overused right now. Making it difficult to want to play him. Plus I'm rather janky when it comes to playing as him.
:4corrin:/:4corrinf: This is pure speculation, HOWEVER, I do like the idea of the character. They may be the character that breaks my "1 character per franchise" rule I've had with mains.

Any help/advice would be appreciated. Don't know if I'll see the responses for a bit, considering the holidays are coming up, but I'll check back when I can. Thank you, and have happy holidays all!

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Well, if I was as fanatic for Pokémon as I once was, those would probably be my two favorites.... but because they so happen to be my first and fourth favourite Pokémon and because there is no Blaziken nor Umbreon between me and Mewtwo in this game.... not because of their tails.
Although what is there not to love in a Dragon Fire-Breathing Winged Lizard with a tail with a ever burning flame on the tip?

I love everything about those two, from their tails to their heads.

I love how Charizard's Tail Flame is it's sweet spot in Nair and F-tilt, and everyone loves Mewtwo's D-tilt.
Don't you mean Bair? Does Nair even have a sweetspot?

TailLover

Smash Apprentice
Well, if I was as fanatic for Pokémon as I once was, those would probably be my two favorites.... but because they so happen to be my first and fourth favourite Pokémon and because there is no Blaziken nor Umbreon between me and Mewtwo in this game.... not because of their tails.
Although what is there not to love in a Dragon Fire-Breathing Winged Lizard with a tail with a ever burning flame on the tip?

Don't you mean Bair? Does Nair even have a sweetspot?
nair does have a sweetspot yeah.

and yeah, I'm pretty much one of the very few people who like Charizard and Mewtwo primarily for their tails, I've accepted that very few people have that opinion.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
How about the fact that putting out the flame kills him?
It makes him even more loveable.
As much of a weakness as this is, it is very cool....

EDIT: Actually, if you think about it, this is more as the "flame of his life" that runs out when he dies than a flame that kills him if it runs out....
Think about it, the flame as been shown to survive stuff as a strong water torrent and even freezing in the anime but we've also seen it getting smaller when Char gets weaker due to extreme cold or stuff like that, so I'm pretty sure now that the flame reflects Char's life strength instead of being the thing keeping him alive.
Still hella cool in my vision.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Well, as long as we're doing other Smash games, in order from most used to least used on a "per game" basis...

:fox64:: Back when I first played Smash 64, I had no idea that Smash's roster consisted of preexisting Nintendo characters. I thought they were all created just for Smash. Thus, I didn't play anyone because I liked them as a character. I don't remember exactly why I was drawn to Fox, but I remember loving his speed and attacks, especially his F-Smash and B-Throw. I miss those moves... Fox's Blaster was really cool to me, as well.

:luigi64:: I actually didn't use Luigi much when I first started playing Smash 64, but, when I came back to it a few years later, I started messing around with some new characters, and Luigi sort of clicked with me. He quickly became my secondary, and, similar to Fox, I miss Mario's and Luigi's original F-Smashes... As a side note, I didn't realize that Luigi's Fireballs ignored gravity until much later than I'm comfortable admitting:p.

:mewtwomelee:: I pretty much played Mewtwo for all the same reasons I currently play him in Smash 4. There's really nothing new to say here.

:drmario:: Like Luigi in Smash 64, I didn't really start using Dr. Mario in Melee until I came back to it after a little while. As a fan of his games and of his moveset, I decided that I really liked Doc, and, now that I think about it, my time with him in Melee probably influenced my decision to main and eventually secondary him in Smash 4. Anyhow, I now consider Dr. Mario my Melee secondary, as well.

:pichumelee:: Despite the fact that I started using Dr. Mario after I started using Pichu, I still managed to use Doc more. I was terrible with Pichu, but I loved his self-damage gimmick, so I stuck with him. I only pulled him out in casual matches, however, which is what ultimately made him my least-used character in Melee.

:fox:: When Mewtwo was cut, I was left heartbroken and unsure of who to main. I automatically gravitated toward Fox because of my history with him Smash 64, and also because, by this point, I had played Star Fox 64, and I loved it!

:lucario:: I picked up Lucario late into my time with Brawl, perhaps because I decided that "some of Mewtwo" was better than "none of Mewtwo." Aura Sphere was literally the only thing that even remotely resembled Mewtwo, but I was a weird kid, and I don't know what was running through my head when I made that decision. Regardless, I remember finding Lucario quite fun to use, though my affinity for him had worn off by the time that Smash 4 rolled around, so he didn't carry over as my main during Mewtwo's brief absence from the game. Still, Lucario is a pretty neat character with an interesting backstory, so he's alright in my book.

*Phew* That about it does it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go soak my fingers in ice water:p.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Since we're talking about tails, I'm just gonna go ahead and list the best tails Monster Hunter has to offer. Besides this current profile pic who can't take two steps without accidentally whipping you with it, we have...

This poisonous, back-flipping beauty...

A tail shaped like a battleaxe...

A thorny ninja whip...

A tail so massive it can fling this colossus in the air...

...among others.

TailLover

Smash Apprentice
the third one there I think is my favorite but they are all nice tails, I never played monster hunter but it doesn't look like my kind of game other than tails lol.

None of those are better than Mewtwo's tail, or even Charizard's tail though...

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
You know, while we're on the subject of tails, what's your opinion on snake Pokémon, like Ekans or Seviper, TailLover TailLover ? It's a random thought that occurred to me a little while ago, but it's been eating away at me since last morning, for some reason. Do you consider them tailless, or do you consider them one, giant tail, or what? To me, they seem like one, giant tail, but I figured I'd ask a tail connoisseur like yourself.

TailLover

Smash Apprentice
You know, while we're on the subject of tails, what's your opinion on snake Pokémon, like Ekans or Seviper, TailLover TailLover ? It's a random thought that occurred to me a little while ago, but it's been eating away at me since last morning, for some reason. Do you consider them tailless, or do you consider them one, giant tail, or what? To me, they seem like one, giant tail, but I figured I'd ask a tail connoisseur like yourself.
I don't like tails without legs much, and in real life snakes have pretty short tails actually. Tails with legs are way more interesting to me because they are like an extra part of your body extending out, where without legs it just looks like part of the main body, if that makes sense. Anyway, I'm all about what having a tail would feel like, and I think having a tail with legs extending behind me would feel better.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Yeeeeees, people, specially those Melee elitists, complain about FLUDD.... well, I do too, F FLUDD, but Melee made a just as big sin with Mario's moveset by giving him that stupid fire punch or something....
Personally, I don't really care about F.L.U.D.D. anymore because Dr. Mario has Dr. Tornado now, but nobody really inherited Mario's F-Smash. His current one is alright, in my opinion, but I loved the cartoonish nature of the original. I think that Luigi should have kept it instead of getting his little jab-thingie. Conceptually, it's similar enough to the original that it could be replaced with minimal backlash, I think. Mario's current F-Smash would be more problematic due to its fundamental differences, but I think Luigi would be able to slide by. Alternatively, Dr. Mario could just inherit Mario's original F-Smash, which would make him even more unique from Mario than he already his. As a Dr. Mario main, that's the optimal outcome, in my opinion, because it basically turns Dr. Mario into my ideal Mario. How cool!
his tail is nice

is this somehow becoming a TailLover Q and A? I don't mind but it seems that happens a lot with me...
I think it just means that we find you interesting:). Also, for the record, I'd be interested in having a tail for a little while. It would be pretty cool, but I'd have to learn to how sleep, sit, and use the bathroom differently, so I wouldn't want to keep it forever. Maybe just for a week or so. I think a long, fox- or wolf-like tail would be best. They've always struck me as the coolest.

Top Bottom