• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Hello. I am a traveling warrior looking for my Smash 4 main(s). As a part of my journey, I will be visiting all the character’s social threads who I think I might main. So, hi! To add some substance to my post, what do you think about character socials? I think they are a great way to talk with fellow people who play the character and learn more about the character as well as being able to chill and talk about stuff irl.

:luigi:Hope to talk with you again!

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Hello. I am a traveling warrior looking for my Smash 4 main(s). As a part of my journey, I will be visiting all the character’s social threads who I think I might main. So, hi! To add some substance to my post, what do you think about character socials? I think they are a great way to talk with fellow people who play the character and learn more about the character as well as being able to chill and talk about stuff irl.

:luigi:Hope to talk with you again!
only places where I don't get ganged up on and shut down by mods
it can be hard to fit into socials though, not a lot of them are very active any more and it can be hard to talk about what you want to talk about without being ignored or walled

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Discord killed a lot of things, though the site is in better shape than it was after Brawl according to a post from AlphaZealot in the Melee Social. Hopefully some of site's new features like the VIP board and the success of ResetEra are signs that can help the Smash community through the current lull of news.

Anyone else playing USUM? So far it has more personality than the original games IMO, but those first few hours are still hard to sit through if you're a series vet. Am hoping to use Pokebank so I can get the Shiny Charm early on.

Am at the 2nd Trial, so far my team is:
Dartrix
Charjabug
Grimer
Growlithe
Noibat
Gyarados

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Is it February 6th already?

Happy Birthday Mewtwo! :150:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
and new smash confirmed! rejoice ye switch owners!
now it remains to be seen if it is a "definitive" version of smash 4 (combining both the wii u and 3ds into one package, as well as new characters) or a new game. considering its coming out this year, im gonna assume the latter. unless sakurai confirms otherwise.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Activity has died down quite a bit, which is weird considering there is a new smash game on the horizon

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Jeeze, it seems like forever since I've last posted here. This thread isn't what it used to be, is it? It's always kind of sad seeing an old thread like this fall apart, but I suppose it's just a part of the circle of life. The Corrin social is slowly petering out as well, and I don't think the Charizard social was ever even active to begin with.

Anyway, with Ultimate on the horizon, I thought I'd stop in here one last time to reminisce a little. With Charizard's old buddies Squirtle and Ivysaur back, I'm going to have to spread my practice between three characters if I want to be a competent Pokemon Trainer competitively, which means I probably won't have time to fully co-main Mewtwo. I'll still probably use him pretty frequently since he's still one of my favorite Pokemon, I just probably won't have much reason to fall back on him anymore in serious matches anymore.

Vistra31

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vistra9000
3DS FC
4038-6222-6181
Switch FC
SW-2087-0604-7226
So can anyone explain why Mewtwo's F tilt is actually good in Ultimate?

Top Bottom