• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoVa PRESENTS!: BRAWL SINGLES AND DOUBLES! October 18th

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
No. Just take the time limit off. He WILL camp for 99 minutes. If there's a time limit, Jon will take it there.

But for real let's talk about how sexy I am and how awesome my demeaning-of-ChozenOne-when-he's-not-there is and how ****ing crazy awesome I am for getting the rug burn on my hand....and how Muppet Babies will melt faces next time around, AMIRITE GONZO?!?!?!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
go for it candy, im not scared ^_^

im not even sure that ill use mk, dont think i will have to vs u

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah but I'm from New England.. so I'm entitled to post everywhere, you're silly if you didn't know that love ^_^.

Anyways, I really want to make my way down to MD/VA soon, to play with the few die hard melee heads still around.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im only going to big tournaments i think. the same 20 man tournies are boring. brawl sux

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, and Tope tried to steal our money like a douche bag. If he pulls that **** again I'm gonna bust a cap in his ***.

lol not really, but I'll get really pissed and have Tim call him a **** again LMFAO

D0N

Smash Ace
It was fun seeing everyone at the tourney. Way to use those tricks on rainbow cruise Gonzo lol there was one for every KO. And I dont usually like teams but I had fun teaming with PK-FU.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
No. Just take the time limit off. He WILL camp for 99 minutes. If there's a time limit, Jon will take it there.

But for real let's talk about how sexy I am and how awesome my demeaning-of-ChozenOne-when-he's-not-there is and how ****ing crazy awesome I am for getting the rug burn on my hand....and how Muppet Babies will melt faces next time around, AMIRITE GONZO?!?!?!
oh MOSDEF Muppet Babies next tourney guaranteed win! **w/ the ladies** 0_-

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
It was fun seeing everyone at the tourney. Way to use those tricks on rainbow cruise Gonzo lol there was one for every KO. And I dont usually like teams but I had fun teaming with PK-FU.
Thnx DON, its always fun to play against u, friendly or tourney and PK-FU says he had a lot of fun as well. It was the first time he played teams in tourney i think. Thnx for teamin wit him.

Yo smashbaords DON = Chillest coolest smasher ever, did i mention his ice climbers are like Hylian on Crack times 5 billion

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Lol gonzo :laugh:
I thought I was the chillest smasher ever! Jk smash 64 was **** :)
Smash 64 was ****, i love that game, u know what i should do?!?!?!?! Bring it to every tourney and use it to pregame a little. That way i wont squander in tourney again : (

I think thats what i'll do. Marth will fear the day they made him a character in Fire Emblem!!! JK

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
lol on the mindgames, yea it is moshi, i saw some of ur records on initial D dude, u gotta teach me the ATs for that game, i could play that all day till i passout

Top Bottom