• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoVa PRESENTS!: BRAWL SINGLES AND DOUBLES! October 18th

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
ah haha. i have some of the fastest on the east for times. =P. i can't believe you saw that haha. haven't played in awhile. first rainbow on the east coast. if you know what that means =]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
whenever you down here we'll hit up that arcade. the one at the beach. flipper mccoy's. i'll teach =P

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
$20 bucks that candy beats plank. any takers?

Also thanks Don for all the help u gave me. Perhaps next time we should team, Diddy and Donkey, sounds like fun.

D0N

Smash Ace
$20 bucks that candy beats plank. any takers?

Also thanks Don for all the help u gave me. Perhaps next time we should team, Diddy and Donkey, sounds like fun.
No problem, im happy to help. And yea, teaming would be fun we should try that out sometime.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'll $MM malco in stepmania. gonzo figure this haha version4 is ONLY $6k where as version3 the "melee" all tech blah blah is $13k...........sighhh it's just too good. haha. so yeah. if you can afford it kudos. haha.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Plank: 20 bucks, your on.

Inui: I don't think i see you enough for us to bet on them, besides aren't you usually busy with ping pong tournaments??? j/k =)

Korn: I dont need advice on how to bet from the cheapest asian on earth. You wouldn't even leave a dollar tip. =(

Boss: Well i'll be ****ed, I guess we all do john.

Gonzo: Your blue and funny **** bout looking at snakes **** after his uptilt

Don: Gracias once again and i'm sure teaming will be fun

Toasty: GIVE ME SOME NACHOS!!!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
all i have to say is
WHY CANT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BE FRIENDS?????????
WHY CANT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BE FRIENDS
WHY CANT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BE FRIENDS
WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS????????????????????????

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
oh snap. haha i'll go to one before my bday week then yay. i'll look at the thing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: I don't think i see you enough for us to bet on them, besides aren't you usually busy with ping pong tournaments??? j/k =)
We could always use a middle man.

And LMAO @ Balls of Fury joke. For some reason, I'm never offended by that reference.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
i'll $MM malco in stepmania. gonzo figure this haha version4 is ONLY $6k where as version3 the "melee" all tech blah blah is $13k...........sighhh it's just too good. haha. so yeah. if you can afford it kudos. haha.
=( I guess i should start saving, a lot! lol

This game is by far the best racing game i've played, perhaps second to Gran Turismo. No arcades in NOVA have Initial D

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty sure potomac mills. it had it when i went there before.

Top Bottom