• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ether

Smash Ace
Well I used pikachu. It was actually a doubles match me and Enver lost like 7 times straight to you and someone else. Then that one guy said "THE BLUE TEAM SUCKS!" Then he realized how good we were. I don't know if you remember but yeah that was the only time I played you. And I have to work today and tomorrow but im free Sunday. I'll try to be there.
I remember that day. I still can't picture your face, though.

Kits, that sucks that there's no more CDot. =( Let me come over to play you, tho.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I can't really say we actually talked or anything. I didn't even know who you were until about the third or fourth match when someone said you were Ether.

Then I was like oh. That's why we can't win lol.

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
lol smash that **** off the stage. thats the anthem for SS. so sunday is a initiation for SS. is it the top 8 ppl r n? or wat?

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so after finally convincing the world that i have never been to delaware or gotten a ticket there..i may be able to apply for a new license in a week after it processes.

but i still dunno about getting to this thing on sunday. Schoolie, you said you would drop by tomorrow..can you stay the night and then just drive me there with you? or i could stay at your place if your parents don't mind dangerous fanatics hanging around you

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Any smash Today?

I'm speaking of Saturday, since it's like 5AM.

Ugh, I need some hours of one on one with Ether.

Ether PM me when you're free.

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm having second thoughts about this SS thing on Sunday. Let me tell you why.

I feel that a crew should be a tightly-knit group of people who have formed bonds with each other. It shouldn't be a list of the top people in the region.

I would like to have Sunday feature a doubles tournament and a singles tournament, and crew battles. 4 or 5 people per crew, 20 stocks per crew, $20 per crew. FORM YOUR OWN CREW. My crew is going to be me, Schoolie, Kitsune, CStick, and O-NO. If any of them can't show, I'll take alternates.

For that matter, I need to get a head count of who is going. So post here if you are, or IM me at Kyolin Curai. Just know that I plan on going to sleep very soon, so sorry if I do not reply =P

My address is 3458 Mangrove ave. apt 9 norfolk va 23502.
Yes it is a shady neighborhood, and yes park on the street, not in the parking lot.

So here's the breakdown.

5:00 pm - Arrive and pay $2 venue fee
6:00 pm - doubles tournament (double elim) $10 per team
8:00 pm (or whenever doubles ends) - singles (double elim) $5 per person
10:00 pm (or whenever singles ends) Crews (single elim) $20 per crew

Venue fee is waived for people who bring set ups. I need at least 2, hopefully 3.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
I don't know who you are...are you part of shaman's crew? regardless i love smash..i can play smash for like 6-8 hrs. more if i have a break..and you're welcome to spend the night but we only have 3 beds..and a sleeping bag or two.

oh, and if you're a n00b by chance, that's fine too, i'll practice tech skill on you...or if you're pro, i'll just get ***** repeatedly..anything's fine

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
heh actually i'm skiing so i won't be here this week after monday afternoon till probably friday evening. should be back next weekend. Though you should come over tomorrow lolz:)

or whatever, come over during school; what are classes:)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, KP, you free any this week, I might come up and spend a day smashing.
Wiggles should just come to richmond.

Everyone for that matter.

I have Tuesday and Thursday off this week, and I'd be willing to spend the night smashing with whoever shows up. If you wanna get better fast, this is the way to do it. :chuckle:

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
I'm having second thoughts about this SS thing on Sunday. Let me tell you why.

I feel that a crew should be a tightly-knit group of people who have formed bonds with each other. It shouldn't be a list of the top people in the region.

I would like to have Sunday feature a doubles tournament and a singles tournament, and crew battles. 4 or 5 people per crew, 20 stocks per crew, $20 per crew. FORM YOUR OWN CREW. My crew is going to be me, Schoolie, Kitsune, CStick, and O-NO. If any of them can't show, I'll take alternates.

For that matter, I need to get a head count of who is going. So post here if you are, or IM me at Kyolin Curai. Just know that I plan on going to sleep very soon, so sorry if I do not reply =P

My address is 3458 Mangrove ave. apt 9 norfolk va 23502.
Yes it is a shady neighborhood, and yes park on the street, not in the parking lot.

So here's the breakdown.

5:00 pm - Arrive and pay $2 venue fee
6:00 pm - doubles tournament (double elim) $10 per team
8:00 pm (or whenever doubles ends) - singles (double elim) $5 per person
10:00 pm (or whenever singles ends) Crews (single elim) $20 per crew

Venue fee is waived for people who bring set ups. I need at least 2, hopefully 3.
this week has been pretty insane for me. thus smash is probably the best thing for me today.

im there. singles and crews.

i MAY partner wiff someone.

ALSO...due to the lameness of the VA area....i once again no longer have a venue.... ~.~;
i AM however still hosting a tourney this upcoming saturday.

details later.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
sigh so it's not cancelling in which case can someone give me a ride? i don't know if williambsurg is too far out of the way for you oh-no?

CStick

Smash Lord
I feel liek crap, so I'm not lugging my TV over. I'll bring a cube as usual. Be there shortly. I may leave early or duck out of teams or something (I'm broke!)

CStick

Smash Lord
lol, sorry I had to leave as you guys showed up, Otis

I'll be there Saturday for real though.

also, in other news: everyone here is fine. Pretty much could have stayed :(

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for coming out last night and playing doubles/crews, it was a lot of good, clean family fun.

... but Jungle Japes is broken.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Anyone trying to head out to richmond tonight? I'm trying to go up there, but I hate driving alone.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Ethaz was fun.
me and lisa had some of the sexyest team attacks EVER. and we took 2nd in teams, go S Teams!

now, WHOS COMING THIS SATURDAY!?!?!

remember, 12 pm sign ups ( i want to get rolling asap)
5$ venue (im getting pizza and drinks)
Teams then singles. crews maybe. im calling Kitsune C-stick, Ether, and Schoolie.

more importantly!!!!

POUND 3!!!
so far its me Ether and Schoolie.
i need to know WHO ELSE NEEDS A RIDE. IF anyone in TR is going to need a ride let me know also. i can seat 2 others. gas money is looking like 15$ a person. the trip overall (pound 3 reg is like 65$ itself) may cost about 100$ total. thats not much for an event this epic. let me know asap and get your **** together guys!

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
more importantly!!!!

POUND 3!!!
so far its me Ether and Schoolie.
i need to know WHO ELSE NEEDS A RIDE. IF anyone in TR is going to need a ride let me know also. i can seat 2 others. gas money is looking like 15$ a person. the trip overall (pound 3 reg is like 65$ itself) may cost about 100$ total. thats not much for an event this epic. let me know asap and get your **** together guys!
i got the ok to go to Pound 3. I'm bout to get my ticket in the next couple of days.
4 anyone tryin to register here's the link:
http://pound3.teamarlington.net/

Top Bottom