• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
Ethaz was fun.
me and lisa had some of the sexyest team attacks EVER. and we took 2nd in teams, go S Teams!

now, WHOS COMING THIS SATURDAY!?!?!

remember, 12 pm sign ups ( i want to get rolling asap)
5$ venue (im getting pizza and drinks)
Teams then singles. crews maybe. im calling Kitsune C-stick, Ether, and Schoolie.

more importantly!!!!

POUND 3!!!
so far its me Ether and Schoolie.
i need to know WHO ELSE NEEDS A RIDE. IF anyone in TR is going to need a ride let me know also. i can seat 2 others. gas money is looking like 15$ a person. the trip overall (pound 3 reg is like 65$ itself) may cost about 100$ total. thats not much for an event this epic. let me know asap and get your **** together guys!
fock.

i have eye surgery this friday.. so i MAY be able to go saturday... not sure...

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Squandering on Richmond training tonight. I have no gas money.

Sorry guys, I was trying my best to raise fundage.

Ether

Smash Ace
Results (as best as I can remember)

Teams:

1st.................... Puff & Cuts (Schoolie + Ether)
2nd................... Infinite Rests (O-NO + Aurora)
Ties for third.........Team lol mastersword (Maurice + Unknown)
........................Heartless Pikachu (Riku + Dobee)

Teams were round robin. I don't remember who came out 3rd and 4th, so I just called it a tie.

Crews:

Battle 1

Team "let's send Ether in first"
Ether
Schoolie
Dobee

vs.

Team "fail at coin tosses"
Riku
Unknown
Maurice

Team "let's send Ether in first" wins by 10 stocks.

Battle 2

Team Training Day
Ether
O-NO
Unknown
TJ

vs.

Team Broken Bowser
Riku
Schoolie
Dobee
Maurice

Team Training Day wins by 4(?) stocks.

Battle 3

Team Horrible Leadership
Ether
Aurora
Unknown
Dobee

Team Jungle *****
Riku
Schoolie
O-NO
Maurice

Team Jungle ***** wins by 4 stocks.

=========

If anyone wants to smash tonight or tomorrow, let me know. Special thanks to everyone that came out and participated in teams. You all got tons better by the end of the night. Mad props to Unknown and Maurice. You two ****.

Schoolie is broken.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
teams start at 1? o-no r we gonna do crews? if so i think i have enough ppl 4 a crew battle if others want 2 do it 4 fun b cuz idk if ill have that much extra money i might be comin with about 5 ppl from hampton most of them r u gonna give u guys some extremely good matches lol peace

o-no whats ur # i forgot how 2 get there and canadian ct. isn't comin up on map quest

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
o-no r we gonna do crews? if so i think i have enough ppl 4 a crew battle if others want 2 do it 4 fun b cuz idk if ill have that much extra money i might be comin with about 5 ppl from hampton most of them r u gonna give u guys some extremely good matches
The Squirtle Squad finally plays another legit crew?

Saturday's gonna be intense :) I'll be there early, for the purpose of finding a substitute partner. Any takers?

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I'd be your partner. My Marth is getting pretty decent, but I still doubt anyone wants to team with me.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Sounds great! Hopefully the surgery will go flawlessly :)

Although... Kitsune may still be in Link-o-depression, due to fantastic class scheduling.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
lol i hope i'll be in shape to play...

anyways.. i'll be hella busy w/ school this semester.. but i hit my goal in the MMO so i'm good to do stuffs.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
FACK HOMOS....>_> er...mmos...

anyhow, i dont have a partner, team Dallas?

Registration for Pound is 65$ until the 20th im not gonna register unless i KNOW WHOS RIDING WITH ME!!!
as far as i know its me schoolie, ether, Riku. LET ME KNOW NOW IF YOU PLAN ON NOT GOING, THERE IS TO BE NO SQUANDERING OF ANY KIND!!!!

i still have room for 1 MORE PERSON.

Toasty may need a ride as well.

Ether

Smash Ace
Here's an interesting turn of events for me.

I checked my schedule - turns out I get off work at 2 pm on Saturday. So if someone can give me a ride to O-NO's (I have gas monies...$3 ok?), and if everyone can just play friendlies at least until I get there, I can participate in both singles and doubles, and of course in crews.

So how does this sound? Who can give me a lift?

Kanashuri

Smash Rookie
must....get...money for gas....seriously. Things arent working out at Quiznos any of you know any chill job openings around VB area?

Ether

Smash Ace
lol, well if I'm going, I thought I could team up with Schoolie. But if he's still going to team with Kits, then sure, let's team, O-NO.

Wiggles, thanks man. I work at 5957 E. Virginia beach blvd. Norfolk, VA 23502. It's a FedEx Kinko's, and I get off at 2 pm Saturday.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Weren't Cyrain and Tope coming to this? I assumed ether was taken by one of those fancy-pants TR guys.

As of now, I'm quite confused about doubles plans, maybe it isn't just me in confusion >_>

What's the expected turnout for this shindig, anywho?

CStick

Smash Lord
I'll be there eventually tomorrow. Possibly not teams, but definitely for everything else

also, I can stop by tonight as well so Otis just post up later beforehand if you havent changed your mind about practicing

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'm going, I just haven't registered cuz I'm lazy. Let's take down Azen and M2k. I can take down Azen if you can take out M2k.
Hahahahaha Idunno about about all that. M2K is scary. ;_; I'll try though. But ****, I'm excited now. I'm planning / Yes/on registering after this weekend, so hurry up you bum. Are we teaming under Raining Ether? Yess? Raaaapeee

Ether

Smash Ace
Weren't Cyrain and Tope coming to this? I assumed ether was taken by one of those fancy-pants TR guys.

As of now, I'm quite confused about doubles plans, maybe it isn't just me in confusion >_>

What's the expected turnout for this shindig, anywho?
Schoolie, you're teaming with me.

Hahahahaha Idunno about about all that. M2K is scary. ;_; I'll try though. But ****, I'm excited now. I'm planning / Yes/on registering after this weekend, so hurry up you bum. Are we teaming under Raining Ether? Yess? Raaaapeee
Raining Ether is fine, although we could do Cyther (Scyther), but that sounds so much lamer. I'll register Sunday.

Ive herd no word or Tope or any of TR coming down. i assume the turnout is gonna be just the usuals?

as far as teams go, IDFK. its hard to find a good teams partner ~.~;

lv9 Luigi if only i were as good to you as you are to me.....
Team with Kitsune. Schoolie and I have been working on teams strategies since Epic Madness vol III. (or was it vol II?).

ETHER!!!!

I can give you a ride.

Where do you work?
Thanks again for the ride. See you tomorrow at 2 pm.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Ether, maybe it's cause im really high or maybe cause you are amazing, but the team name Cyther never occurred to me. That's ****ing aamzing. the only thing is whether or not the people would announce it properly.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Sorry for lack of Confirmation on the ride later.

Yeah, I'm still gonna pick you up, though I may be a few minutes late.

But you must buy me a taco, or something.

Top Bottom