• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Glad to see sova squandering doesn't apply just to me. XP

Everyone try to make it to pound 3... ****'s gonna be EPIC.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL!

we NEED, to play sometime soon. Tomorrow?

Tope, are we still good to crash at your place on the 1st? also, are we still staying with meep during Pound?
Yea, I'll confirm with meep.

You guys coming through Richmond on the way to *pound*?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
im free tomorrow 4 smash. i need some practice 4 Pound 3. O-NO u down 4 hostin tomorrow nyte?

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I'm down to play until about 4 or so, if anyone is down?

Then I'm leaving for Richmond, and might see about staying at Topes.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
im Off work for like the next 4 days... thought i may try to get some hours tues/wed.

as such, ill STILL be tryin to hit richmond up monday. so dont worry jason, theres gonna be smash tomorrow also ^^

Ether, call/post/IM/MS me as soon as your ready for our smash adventure. should be fun.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Excellent. I mean, I may be going with TR, I'm still not totally positive, but going with you would be tight. Sooo I guess lemme know sometime later if that spot is still open. I'll have plenty of gas moniez. Ether, you ready to **** ****? We gotta be on fire that day and make bracket for teams. It's gonna be tough.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
I decided to register for Pound 3... how many seats are left on the Sova Express?

And who all's gonna be playing at CNU this weekend for practice?

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
ok guys, Toasty gets back in town tomorrow if im not mistaken.

i vote that SS in association with CNU+W&M host an official welcome back toasty all night fest/ party/tourney.

standard tourney fees (5$ venue for party stuffs and pizza if im hosting at my place)
singles
teams
toasty tier special tourney!!!**

this can be hosted either at CNU or my place. thats THIS saturday. whos down?

also. as of now this is who all wants to ride with me to pound.

Ether*
Riku*
Cyrain*
Schoolie*
Russ
Speed yoshi

* is people payed up for pound so i KNOW there going.
cyrain MAY ride with TR and that would leave 1 open seat for russ OR speed yoshi so cyrain im gonna need confirmation. after that you guys are gonna have to fight for it.

** no one can use a charecter whos tier is higher than pika/ness.

recap. me, ether, riku, schoolie, cyrain are going to pound UNLESS, cyrain goes with TR.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
sounds good to me. im free this weekend too. plus we can get some training in 4 pound.

Top Bottom