• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Nava

Smash Journeyman
after i get my car when spring break is over ill start coming to these.

im from vtech. fats knows of my amazingness.

but yea ill prob bring some vtech people as well....possibly chillin?
possibly me too?

but anyway, i had fun playing you in friendlies at pound, o-no.

The Fear

Smash Cadet
haha, since your picking up cyrain we should temporarily borrow tope, anyways 4v4 is cool. but I dont know if we'll be able to make the 9th, so most likely on the 16th

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should come this weekend. Granted, I have very little money, so if we do crews, that may be what I pay for only... that and/or doubles.

AND HAMPTON => definitely come, don't leave kadaj alone this time :p

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
possibly me too?

but anyway, i had fun playing you in friendlies at pound, o-no.
oh for sure man. friendlys was mad chill. it would be great if vtech could make it down to a tourney. im gonna still hunt for a venue, i got a few ideas from Chinesahh as far as venues go.

Tope, if you wanna me SS your in. we should just fuse TR w/ SS. that would be hot.

this weekend is looking pretty chill as far as a turnout goes. the 16th should be bigger. i still urge as many that can come this weekend to do so. we may have a mini crew battle to ready the SS for the crew battle on the 16th.

this weekend...
2$ venue
5$ sinlges
10$ teams.
3$ crews 4v4 winner take all.

thats 20$ to be in the entire tourney guys, thats not much these days. and REMEMBER THE NO ***** RULE! only come if you plan to play in at least 2 (yes 2) events. on this case you may only be spending a total of 10$ to play and gat tourney practice.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll definitely try to make next weekend.

Riku somehow send us your car so we drive it down there. XP

CStick

Smash Lord
I gotta work 9-5 this Saturday. I will hopefully still stop by. Dont worry about stalling **** for me though cuz I may work overtime :( I can maybe show up for crews though to help the SS **** again

I cant make it the 16th either cuz I'm going up to Richmond to visit friends.

so if anyone's free during the week for some SS practice or whatever lemme know

</squanders>

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
If I go this weekend, and enter the singles/crews events, the only character I plan on using is Bowser. It occurred to me at Meep's house in sets against Cyrain and Ether that I put far too much time into that character to let him chill on the character select screen.

Hampton, confirm attendance! :)

The Fear

Smash Cadet
wait wait, cyrain?? team richmond? I thought this was SS vs PSC strictly, we'll drop fats if thats the case, if we wanted to play cyrain, then we'd play team richmond, come on now o-no

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Cyrain is in SS as of Pound 3. his teams partner is Ether and he wanted to be in. but its cool, we have alot of players.

Kitsune has already said he wants in so as i see it right now its Me (as cpt), Ether Kitsune and Schoolie. and schoolie, dont go all bowser. its for money so bring your best. after that THEN go all bowser.

tope....you got me sick you ****! ~.~;

unknown, im hosting this saturday. the hampton vs SS crew battle is on the 16th.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
fighting Treys bowser is the worst thing ever.

Its like high school wrestling.
You never want to wrestle a female opponent, because if you win... you feel bad.

and if you lose......... you wanna quit life. so no matter what, if you play his bowser, you lose.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
If you can mindgame me into missing fall-off fairs, the match evens up at 3-4 stocks.:laugh:

The next tournament melee, one of my characters will win the cnu pride. AND MORE SPEED MATCHES!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
**** that ****. Count me in on the SS crew battle. I definitely want to be your fourth.

Edit- Oh, just saw you already have four. Uuuhhh, if tope and I come, we should do some sort of other crew battle so we can get involved. Or if the other crew finds a fifth, count me in.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
**** that ****. Count me in on the SS crew battle. I definitely want to be your fourth.

Edit- Oh, just saw you already have four. Uuuhhh, if tope and I come, we should do some sort of other crew battle so we can get involved. Or if the other crew finds a fifth, count me in.
we can do more than one. i havent even talked to ether yet so he may not even be there. in that case we may still need another player. all i know is ****s going down on the 16th. its gonna be pretty fun too.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
But will Sova actually enter?
they have no choice. if not, they can gtfo.

reminder for all that will be here this saturday AND next. you must play AT LEAST 2 EVENTS.

i most likely wont be at the one on 16th, so whoever wants can take my spot.

squanders. well if fears cool with it, cyrain is in. and if ether issent gonna be there well STILL need another player. hmmm... i guess well have to get our crew out of whoever is ther ethis weekend and or next weekend.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I might make an exception on my ever so recent "i quit competitive melee" stance for crew battles... cyrain, Tope, and I would make 3. We could be like akuma you know? All super powerful and **** but weaker due less defense, i.e. our being down a man.

tl;dr:
OH **** SON STREET FIGHTER AND WHATNOT.
TEAM RICHMOND =AKUMA

CStick

Smash Lord
so I guess I'm not 'good' enough for SS anymore. I mean, all facts of me not attending aside, I dont even get considered.

phuck you guys ;__; /wrists

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I might make an exception on my ever so recent "i quit competitive melee" stance for crew battles... cyrain, Tope, and I would make 3. We could be like akuma you know? All super powerful and **** but weaker due less defense, i.e. our being down a man.

tl;dr:
OH **** SON STREET FIGHTER AND WHATNOT.
TEAM RICHMOND =AKUMA
**** that ****. We can get Geos too. Oh lawd.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Russ said he wants to play in the crew battle. I'm posting this 4 him b/c Smashboards lost his password.

Top Bottom