• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Heads Up!

Today (Saturday the 26th), we reserved the York West Multipurpose Room (you know, that place we usually play) for 3pm-9pm. Obviously, this won't be long enough for most people, so after that the time is up, we are trekking to Pat's (spd's) room across campus. The journey will be long, hard, rough, hairy, a little kinky, and filled with sexual innuendo, but we will manage.

Also, our dorms are all enormous with big bathrooms and living rooms, pre-tailored with furniture. If it gets too packed, some people can move to Juan's room, which is literally 3 doors down the hall, with the same living arrangements.

So please be at the Multipurpose Room by no later than 8, just to be on the safe side. Thanks duuuuudes. WELCOME BACK TOASTY!!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Make bracket?? We are going to make top 5 if not place. I am ready to freakin' smash some skulls!!
x_x Top 5 would be sicknasty hahaha. The enthusiasm is good. I look forward to it.

to O-NO...Looks like I'll be riding with you man. How much gas money you gonna need from me to go from richmond --> *Pound* --> Back to Richmond?

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
x_x Top 5 would be sicknasty hahaha. The enthusiasm is good. I look forward to it.

to O-NO...Looks like I'll be riding with you man. How much gas money you gonna need from me to go from richmond --> *Pound* --> Back to Richmond?
**** son, unless you guys wanna hardcore it, im full
ive never got more than 5 people in my car but we can go for it if you want

CStick

Smash Lord
CNU shoutsies since smashboards is finally back up for me:

SPD - you've gotten way better. Some of that bull**** you pulled off was both irritating and amazing

Kuku and Caboose - wish we played friendlies, I need CF practice

Ether - ****. You let us down in crews though :( I guess with you, if there's a will - theres a squander

Schoolie - most epic **** in crews ever. That final Japes combo was amazing

TOOOOOASTYYYYY - it seems you've gotten mad better from not playing? Awesome. Glad you're back

Gum - long time no-see. You need to come out more with the Samus, but yea...I'm sure you're busy with your kid and all. Congrats on that btw

Kitsune - where are you?

Otis - thanks for the ride out. SS!

everyone else I played - it's Ganon

Cyrain

Smash Ace
**** son, unless you guys wanna hardcore it, im full
ive never got more than 5 people in my car but we can go for it if you want
Ooooh ****, alright. I thought I still had a place with you lol. Guess I took too long to confirm my ****. My bad. x_x Okay then, I guess I'll try to find a way with TR.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
LOL oh man, everytime i read that... omg so much. LOL hahahahahahaha

but to answer the question in a mature manner, he will pull out before he busts. :laugh:
that is so beyond homo.

heres the game plan. i JUST got off work. i still have o pack. also, i need tope to tell me when its ok to come by.

other than that, ill be waking up kinda late in the day and we may not get a move on until after 3pm or so.

ill post something when i wake up but for now since i dont know when tope wants us to drop by (tope...a good time please?) we may chill in newport for awhile until go time.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I miss you guys =(

I haven't seen Ether in forever. I hate the **** TVs at ODU, seriously.

I've had a logistics change and would like to say my place is now open for anyone trying to smash.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
after i get my car when spring break is over ill start coming to these.

im from vtech. fats knows of my amazingness.

but yea ill prob bring some vtech people as well....possibly chillin?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
I am the best jigglypuff/bowser player in the world. Anyone who says otherwise CLEARLY didn't see my pools matches OR my doubles matches. Isn't there some kind of trophy I deserve for this achievement?

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
O-NO, what's up with that squirtle squad- hampton crew battle
5 on 5 100$ crew battle (20 a piece)

Me, ether, Schoolie D, and 2 others (more than likely kitsune and c-stick)

you beat me with your jigs awhile back. i still need to rematch you anyhow. :laugh:

Pound 3 was massively fun. i may post a big thing about it later but right now im still really tired .

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
5 on 5 100$ crew battle (20 a piece)

Me, ether, Schoolie D, and 2 others (more than likely kitsune and c-stick)

you beat me with your jigs awhile back. i still need to rematch you anyhow. :laugh:

Pound 3 was massively fun. i may post a big thing about it later but right now im still really tired .
i will be def. down, my falco is better than ever now. =)

The Fear

Smash Cadet
Word, make it 10, but were having enough trouble trying to get a strong fourth , five would be impossible or at least not enough to make us wager any money on it.

yea... jiggs is one of my little monsters, cant wait for the rematch though:laugh:

Top Bottom