• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I'll probably want to smash earlier on in the afternoon, I'm all sorts of hung over now though, so I would be awful.

I can't pull smash all nighters (STDs) anymore, I did that **** so much in high school it wasn't healthy

but if you wanna play you can come by my place for a session. I only have 1 controller here though.

anyone else trying to play today too?

boss8

Smash Hero
I'll probably want to smash earlier on in the afternoon, I'm all sorts of hung over now though, so I would be awful.

I can't pull smash all nighters (STDs) anymore, I did that **** so much in high school it wasn't healthy

but if you wanna play you can come by my place for a session. I only have 1 controller here though.

anyone else trying to play today too?
yo fats can we get a ride to sova turney...me and korn...we will gladly pay you.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I think we could do that, if I decide to attend it, which I most likely will. I'd probably just ask for you to pay my way in to the tourny to cover gas. I'm not sure on the exact date on the next tourny, they aren't frequent at all anymore. CNU smash destroyed SoVa tournies

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
There's an event going down Sunday at Ether's house that is SS oriented, initiation and tourney.

Otis's shindig on the 8th is a different story, I still know very little about it >.>

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
There's an event going down Sunday at Ether's house that is SS oriented, initiation and tourney.

Otis's shindig on the 8th is a different story, I still know very little about it >.>
i thought o-no's tourney was gonna be on the 12th

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
someone team with me..sigh it stinks being a no-name that no one knows...well i guess some of the cnu/odu people have played me...fats team with me?

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I may want to team with boss if he is looking for a partner cuz I know he generally doesn't team with Korn.

I have to prove myself to him first though, he's soooo good on teams its ********.

otherwise I'd be town to team with you KP, sorry its a flaky answer.

(also X-lax and Cow have general priority over everyone else because well, they're awesome)

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
sigh oh well, i just don't want to pay to enter teams if I have to team with a lvl 9:\

that said it would still be fun to enter teams if i'm allowed 8 stock to their 8
that might be interesting.

Hey ether, can i enter doubles as a single person?

i mean i won't win, but i bet it will be mad good for my personal skill growth

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
The lvl9 Ganon has mindgames beyond comprehension. You think you're our of up-b range, but his frame perfect timing says otherwise.

Ether, for which of these events are we teaming?

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
**** the 8th, I wanna come to one of these and we're off til the 14th.
Some of Richmond will probably come.

CStick

Smash Lord
just forked over 500 bucks for a 360 with CoD 4 and Halo 3

CoD is awesome. If only all of the gamestops werent out of online adapters :(

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Well, I guess I should introduce myself seeing as how this is the SoVA specific thread. Im Dobee and I go to ODU. I smash sometimes up there but I wouldn't mind joining one. Oh and for the record, I've played against Ether... I was *****... but it was a valuable experience lol.

Ether

Smash Ace
dobee, who do you use? I don't remember... >.< You should try out for the Squirtle Squad on Sunday at my place. There's a teams tourney, too.

Anyway, I am free from now until Sunday. Smash????!!!

Schoolie, we'll team for Sunday, and possibly Otis' thing unless Cyrain is there, or unless Tope wants to team with me (and Cyrain is not there).

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i cam smash later today after i get off owrk at 4. ether i'll probably stop by.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Well I used pikachu. It was actually a doubles match me and Enver lost like 7 times straight to you and someone else. Then that one guy said "THE BLUE TEAM SUCKS!" Then he realized how good we were. I don't know if you remember but yeah that was the only time I played you. And I have to work today and tomorrow but im free Sunday. I'll try to be there.

Top Bottom