• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
why not just model it after the modern ****ty rappers like that dumb Souja Boy ****? Its much easier.

for example:

"yo...yo..yo..."

"smash that bytch off da stage, smash that bytch off da stage, smash that bytch off da stage, smash that bytch off da stage, then smash 'em when he be comin' back! repeat about 80 times to a two-beat ****ty synth made by a 4-yr old. then, after the 80th time, go "shquirtle squad represent *****!" then go back to "smash that bytch off da stage" etc. etc.

does it suck? yes. But, will it sell at least 2 million albums? Yes.

theres your platinum song right thur.

screamojoe

Smash Rookie
i'll be looking forward to it.

$5 money match?

best 2/3 :]
i kinda don't do money matches for 5 dollars. i'm lookin around the 20 to 30 dollar mm. but i mean if we do it for 5.. i guess i`ll use dk knowing that you use falco/fox. but anyways. ether, some of my friends from south carolina went to a tourney in va and i have no clue where it was at.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
i kinda don't do money matches for 5 dollars. i'm lookin around the 20 to 30 dollar mm. but i mean if we do it for 5.. i guess i`ll use dk knowing that you use falco/fox. but anyways. ether, some of my friends from south carolina went to a tourney in va and i have no clue where it was at.
mm who says i use falco/fox? but i'll accept the DK. i really hope you're amazing. when do you want to do this? bet you're FTZ trying to hustle me >:o

J

J-Wu

Anyone looking to host for some casuals today?

Trying to get back in the smash scene at least while I'm on break.

CStick

Smash Lord
Screamojoe...4 posts...joined this month...all four posts in this thread.

hhmmmmmmm...

trap

so seriously, when is the next smash meet-up? I'm free most of tomorrow and all of Friday.

I also still need a date for the SS tourney so I dont work-squander it

Edit: I posted this from my iPod touch. Sooo ****

CStick

Smash Lord
I sense that something bad will happen. Who wants to smash tomorrow night or Friday night?

Also, its okay to be jealous, unreal. Now, none of soba will know where I am when posting. I could be anywhere...even right behind you, or in your mom's room 0_0

Ether

Smash Ace
why not just model it after the modern ****ty rappers like that dumb Souja Boy ****? Its much easier.

for example:

"yo...yo..yo..."

"smash that bytch off da stage, smash that bytch off da stage, smash that bytch off da stage, smash that bytch off da stage, then smash 'em when he be comin' back! repeat about 80 times to a two-beat ****ty synth made by a 4-yr old. then, after the 80th time, go "shquirtle squad represent *****!" then go back to "smash that bytch off da stage" etc. etc.

does it suck? yes. But, will it sell at least 2 million albums? Yes.

theres your platinum song right thur.

Presenting:

Smash that *****

http://download.yousendit.com/3D13A0880C839839

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
Lmfao @ This crazy ****!

I have only one suggestion: Needs more Squirtle! Should throw in like....Squirtle rapping to the beat for a bit, or put them randomly in the song.

Freakin' sweet.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
you know ether, we havent gotten to to team much.

we should run like 50 casuals aganist other teams to see how we work. our charecter combinations our too good.

Fox/marth, Sheik/fox, Peach/fox, ect...

is there something going down this sunday? im off and we could try some stuff.

Top Bottom