• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea man, it had crazy ingredients like mango. Seemed to work though. Its so big that when you look at it you start looking for an angle to fit it in your mouth

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I liked that show up!

ether and doug great team matchs, but woah me and oro? are coming for that butt

pcat and speed you guys are beast teams as well was excited to see you guys their

scooba and jwolf always a pleasure

cstick thanks for having me over to play

hmmm okay it is refund'able tho just in case something happens toasty? and how much you think it will be at pound 4 if you wait to pay to the very end?

and rhan and sman was hoping to see you their guys =(

and wasn't o-no suppose to come?
Well registration is slated to end at the beginning of november (to make sure the venue is paid for). at the beginning of october price will go up to 42.50/52.50

november= 45/55

december= 47.50/57.50

january = 50/60

I have to make sure I get enough entrants by nov 1st or the whole thing will implode all over itself ><

CStick

Smash Lord
Jwolf: too good

Malco: it's been only a couple weeks and you've gotten even more better

Batman: also has already gotten mad nastier

P-cat and SPD: awesome to see that some of CNU still plays and is still ****. SPD: it isnt hard to team with ganon (just stay the **** away when he's throwing aerials, and try and help him out if he is getting worked by the ledge so he doesnt get gimped)

Ether and Lisa: glad you guys at least came out for a little bit

Doug: good seeing and playing you as always

Jray: working me in those teams with that ridiculously simple yet efficient shiek mindgraines

everyone else: thanks for showing up, and I hope to see you next time

rhan

Smash Hero
Toasty I got some news you guys might like. The Roy of SoVA has got a comfirmed match. In pound 4 it will be Pitzer vs Sethlon Roy dittos. Record that **** make HMW do commentary. This **** better be live streamed or somthing cause its gonna be By far one of the best roy matches ever..
Me and S-Man are comming with you. :D

and rhan and sman was hoping to see you their guys =(
I had to work and S-Man has Calculus homework to do. Thier just isn't enough time to be playing anymore. :(

Well registration is slated to end at the beginning of november (to make sure the venue is paid for). at the beginning of october price will go up to 42.50/52.50

november= 45/55

december= 47.50/57.50

january = 50/60

I have to make sure I get enough entrants by nov 1st or the whole thing will implode all over itself ><
I'm pre-reggin next pay check for sure. HAd to use this one on car payments. So my cost would be 52.50 bucks.

S-Man get the money asap.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
Earlier I was talking to one of my friends at ECPI, and he had this shirt that defines SOVA pretty well. So now the new motto for SoVa iz:

SOVA - Can I Get A Ride?

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Kitsune when ar eyou gonna get back into smash? laugh i want to see that falco doing work again!

And did NdN just graduate from college or something? AND PC GAMES WTF! smash smash smash!

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Laugh, no good

but def feel where your coming from my girl just moved to seattle and i have had the most time on my hands ever now, but def miss her

Kitsune you should still go to pound 4 man

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
he won't be too far at all from good players [granted Chesapeake is HUGE so it's hard to gauge the distance without knowing where he's going to be]

but at the most he'll be half an hour away from talent =D

and YO Famous how're you gonna steal my party and then STILL want nachos?! ****ed up, son.

CStick

Smash Lord
yea, even though we have like three months, we should start figuring out carpool schemes...lol

I am definitely going for melee. I probably won't stay past that, though. I know a few others have the same idea.

rhan

Smash Hero
IV's going to be back in town on Sunday and he's having some kind of get together at his house. High chance we're going to be at that.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lol yeah well improve much more than if we played ur KFC (kf crew) or whatever u kids call it these days :p

also, rhan: it is not correct the way u said it lol. u constructed a relative clause with the indefinite pronoun "whoever" which in the clause should take on the case of its role in the clause itself and not the sentence. since it is the subject of the clause ("whoever is over the age of 18") it needs to be in the nominative/subject case of the pronoun (who) and not the accusative/direct object form (whom). This stands regardless of the pronouns function in the sentence, in which it is in fact a direct object.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
laugh woah you guys don't have a crew no more so seems like kf is the second best crew other then squirtle squad =P(but who knows, kf might even be better then ss?)

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Rhan I meant like friday or saturday.....but its fine.
Batman there are only 3 crews anyway second place isnt much.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
laugh....i was tho

when is the next melee fest? thats the real question, and yea rhan and sman mos def we should try and party this weekend kf hasn't played with stars in a whileeeee

...or i haven't last time i think was at ethers?

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
I was thinking about holding casual sessions soon cuz i got a new crib and finally have the room to do so. I know ive been out of the scene for awhile so i wanted to find out if people would even come before i started hosting. Also it wouldnt just be for smash cuz i play 2d fighters aswell but if it gets to sloppy holding both at the same time i would separate the days i host the two.

Top Bottom