• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
i played brawl today

it was gross. like someone punched you in the nose and you coulda caught up to him after he walked away all satisfied, but u couldnt muster up the strength to move because it hurt so badly and u ahd to get back home to take care of ur bloody nose.

/rant

and then they keep punching you and walking away until the punch KOs you

rhan

Smash Hero
So what time's the fest. I might be able to stay for about an hour ro so depending on the time people can come.

Eff what I said. Can't go to CSticks.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
also: 100% serious. Smash at my place this Sunday. GTFO time is "eventually/midnight or so"

start showing up around 1pm if you want.
Can't think of any decent bars that are open past 1am to drink around here x.X Perhaps Waterside or downtown Norfolk clubs?

Oh I'll come to this smashfest 100% Dugness Guarantee.

edit: Green Greens tourney? :D

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Hey caboose I can probably give you a ride as I'm heading over to Ghent tomorrow afternoon. Could we meet up somewhere around there?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hm. yea dean and eli aren't going so doug i think ill have to take you up on your offer

problem is while ghent is close its difficult walking distance. would chicho's be fine again?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Alright.

Just 4 more days.

Then the price for Pound 4 goes up -again-...

Here's the link for the Pound 4 thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237419

Here's the link for Pre-reg:
http://pound4registration.weebly.com/index.html

DON'T bother filling out the registration info if you haven't already paid through this site because they will just delete your registration info if there's no payment.

Back to the price...if you think you're able to go and that you'll be able to afford the fee by the time the tourney rolls around, but don't have the cash now to do so [nor a credit card] then let me know. I will register for you and then you can just pay me at the tourney like Kadaj is.

EDIT:
IF YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OR NOT, DON'T WORRY!!!

ALL FEES ARE FULLY REFUNDABLE!!!!

Next thursday, entering the tournament for just one of the two games [Brawl or Melee] will cost you $42.50...but that covers venue, teams, AND singles. If you only want to do teams or only singles, then PM Plank...

If you register BEFORE next Thursday, your fee will only be $40 total.

There are also insane discounts on the nearby hotel for the tourney specifically. There is a FREE SHUTTLE provided by the hotel going to the venue!!! That's incredible.

So much of the Smash WORLD will not only be at this hotel [most likely on the same FLOOR @_@] but obviously the sheer amount of RIDICULOUS talent and legend that will be present at this tournament is unreal.

Ether

Smash Ace
Alright.

Just 4 more days.

DON'T bother filling out the registration info if you haven't already paid through this site because they will just delete your registration info if there's no payment.

Back to the price...if you think you're able to go and that you'll be able to afford the fee by the time the tourney rolls around, but don't have the cash now to do so [nor a credit card] then let me know. I will register for you and then you can just pay me at the tourney like Kadaj is.

Next thursday, entering the tournament for just one of the two games [Brawl or Melee] will cost you $42.50...but that covers venue, teams, AND singles. If you only want to do teams or only singles, then PM Plank...

There are also insane discounts on the nearby hotel for the tourney specifically. There is a FREE SHUTTLE provided by the hotel going to the venue!!! That's incredible.

So much of the Smash WORLD will not only be at this hotel [most likely on the same FLOOR @_@] but obviously the sheer amount of RIDICULOUS talent and legend that will be present at this tournament is unreal.
Thanks for the heads up toasty toast.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hey doug not sure if youll see this before you leave so ill try and call in the morning but i wont need a ride to cstick's tomorrow

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Alright.

Just 4 more days.

EDIT:
IF YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OR NOT, DON'T WORRY!!!

ALL FEES ARE FULLY REFUNDABLE!!!!

Toasty I got some news you guys might like. The Roy of SoVA has got a comfirmed match. In pound 4 it will be Pitzer vs Sethlon Roy dittos. Record that **** make HMW do commentary. This **** better be live streamed or somthing cause its gonna be By far one of the best roy matches ever..

toasty

Smash Hero
Toasty I got some news you guys might like. I'll be at Pound 4.
Nice! I do like this news!

And hell yeah Plank, I wanna do everything I can to bring in as many people as I can. I've almost convinced some of SoVa's old school players to at least come through and spectate =D

This tournament is going to be mind blowing.

toasty

Smash Hero
do you guys want to ONLY do teams or are you interested in singles as well?

If you BOTH want to do TEAMS AND SINGLES, then let me know your names and your smash tags exactly how you want it to be in TIO for the tourney [don't bother with team names yet, there will be a thread up much later for that]

If both of you ONLY want to do teams, then send a message to Plank asking how you should handle it and then let me know what's up or have Plank tell me what I should do to pay for you guys.

I may be coming through SoVa again in a month. People who have money for Pound 4 that I'm registering can pay me then.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
yo guys! it's been a while!

* cricket chirps as no one gives a **** *

anyway..

I found out tonight at a lazydayz poker tournament (so random) that a guy named C3 plays (played?) smash with you guys and ****. apparently of all the tourneys he and i went to we happened to never go to coinciding ones. weird.

anyway, I live in yorktown now (like 5 minutes from lazydayz) and might start playing again.

toasty - do you really live in georgia now??? SIGH. I hope your Location is a joke :(

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

anyway..

I found out tonight at a lazydayz poker tournament (so random) that a guy named C3 plays (played?) smash with you guys and ****. apparently of all the tourneys he and i went to we happened to never go to coinciding ones. weird.

anyway, I live in yorktown now (like 5 minutes from lazydayz) and might start playing again.

toasty - do you really live in georgia now??? SIGH. I hope your Location is a joke :(
Son...

WHERE ARE YOU AT!?

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
the lazydayz on jclyde/17 by 64?

cstick- ill work on teaming with a ganon, at some point we should run around and **** as a team

everyone else- ****

toasty

Smash Hero
WOW Scott way to miss EVERYTHING XD!!!

If you get into Melee, I highly suggest going like...down the effing street to CNU and you'll get to **** status in no time [relatively speaking XD]

But yeah I live in Georgia now :(

Batman/Oro: Do what Plank suggested.

Plank - LOL completely forgot about that! Good call =D Though the main thing was that if someone doesn't have THE MONEY right now then I'll be generous and help them out :)

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
I liked that show up!

ether and doug great team matchs, but woah me and oro? are coming for that butt

pcat and speed you guys are beast teams as well was excited to see you guys their

scooba and jwolf always a pleasure

cstick thanks for having me over to play

hmmm okay it is refund'able tho just in case something happens toasty? and how much you think it will be at pound 4 if you wait to pay to the very end?

and rhan and sman was hoping to see you their guys =(

and wasn't o-no suppose to come?

D0N

Smash Ace

anyway..

Welcome back! You should definately start playing again. Yea C3 has a pretty good Lucas. I only saw him at the one he threw at lazy days, but that being said he's a great TO.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
Pcat - no, sorry :(!

Speed - yep, I live directly off jcm blvd

toasty - nooooooooooooooooo!!! I guess I could learn melee though, and get trained by the illest dudes around..

don - yo, didn't you move to australia or some ****?! whats up man?

D0N

Smash Ace
Nah I didn't move, just studying aboad. Hence what my loaction says. Ive been pretty good. I remember awhile back you said you had a thing for Aussie girls. You should see Sydney lol. I went there this weekend. One of the coolest thing I saw there was this burger place with a burger called "The B@stard" lol. It was huge and... I didn't order it cuz me friends did and I wanted to try something else :ohwell:

Top Bottom