• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
also, rhan: it is not correct the way u said it lol. u constructed a relative clause with the indefinite pronoun "whoever" which in the clause should take on the case of its role in the clause itself and not the sentence. since it is the subject of the clause ("whoever is over the age of 18") it needs to be in the nominative/subject case of the pronoun (who) and not the accusative/direct object form (whom). This stands regardless of the pronouns function in the sentence, in which it is in fact a direct object.

**** you stop being smart for a day.....

Rhan I meant like friday or saturday.....but its fine.
Batman there are only 3 crews anyway second place isnt much.
I have no idea what's going on anymore.... I might not be able to do anything for a while.

But on the brightside. Due to family issues, possibly, I'm going to be living in VA Beach for a while.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I didn't do anything. I didn't appear on the list for about 3 weeks hten they call me telling me i was suppose to work for two days. Also I just found out i have a capture card in my house FML

rhan

Smash Hero
At least that's a legit excuse. I couldn't go into work or school yesterday because my mom forced me not to go.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
How bout $10.

Blackwing's FTW!
You do realize i have like 15 decks, and 2 of them are Blackwings. Blackwings are gay cause of swarming. I rather face A Lightsworn or Gladiator Beast, or even the Occasional Elemental Hero deck. Also Lockdown decks are *****es. If you get the cards out you need its gameover bascially, but thats really the hard part $7 Money match!

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
You do realize i have like 15 decks, and 2 of them are Blackwings. Blackwings are gay cause of swarming. I rather face A Lightsworn or Gladiator Beast, or even the Occasional Elemental Hero deck. Also Lockdown decks are *****es. If you get the cards out you need its gameover bascially, but thats really the hard part $7 Money match!
Thats cool, I have 2 Blackwing Decks as well. Along with a few other decks as well. And that doesn't mean that's my main deck either, Blackwings r jus my fav deck along with Glad Beasts.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Thats cool, I have 2 Blackwing Decks as well. Along with a few other decks as well. And that doesn't mean that's my main deck either, Blackwings r jus my fav deck along with Glad Beasts.
Cause of swarming lol, though i always wanted to run a crystal beast deck I tried making one but i dont have the field spell or rainbow dragon

rhan

Smash Hero
Pshhhhh Lock down Decks for the win!
I got 5 different decks. Only 3 of them are up to par and the other 2 are works in progress.

My Morphtronic deck is near perfection.

people still play Yugioh? O_o

I havent seriously touched that game since they banned 90% of my old-*** control/birdlock deck
Yugioh is as alive as Melee is. People still play. JUst hard to find those people.

seconded. also, anyone with a lock-down deck will win any set. gl rhan
No luck is needed. Just gotta think every move through. Why do you think Archfiend decks are so hard to use. Cause it's just like playing chess.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
the reason i dont play yugioh is because its not like chess. its soo imbalanced and the only way to make it balanced or to get the upper hand is to spend ***-loads of money

rhan

Smash Hero
You are incorrect. Certian decks force you to plan in the moment and ahead of the game. And the ***-load of money part is untrue also. Some starter decks come with powerful cards that usually are hard to find. But now since they have became somewhat easier to find it's not that hard to make a strong deck with a few booster packs and 1 starter deck.

And another thing. If you think I spent a ****-load of money on the cards I had you're mistaken. A local comic book store here sells common cards for about a quarter each. No matter the strengh of the card. That's pretty much how my archfiend deck came about. And trading a Blue Eyes for some Terrorkings.

CStick

Smash Lord
I miss the traditional ruleset.

Mirage, typhoon, pot of greed and graceful charity, have nine cards in your hand, use duo, sentry, confiscation, don zaloog, and drop offs to destroy your opponent's hand, hit with Yata-Garasu, shake opponent's hand, move on to next round.

good times...

but then Chaos Emperor Dragon had to come out and phuck up the whole game...

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I miss the traditional ruleset.

Mirage, typhoon, pot of greed and graceful charity, have nine cards in your hand, use duo, sentry, confiscation, don zaloog, and drop offs to destroy your opponent's hand, hit with Yata-Garasu, shake opponent's hand, move on to next round.

good times...

but then Chaos Emperor Dragon had to come out and phuck up the whole game...
*completely agrees*

rhan

Smash Hero
It's not a smashfest. It's more of a family occasion. I don't think Shaden has the right to invite others to Theo's house. Especially when Theo has no idea about it.

If you're really down with comming, ask Crystalnite if you're allowed over.

Edit: Are you brining anyone else if you're allowed?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
It's not a smashfest. It's more of a family occasion. I don't think Shaden has the right to invite others to Theo's house. Especially when Theo has no idea about it.

If you're really down with comming, ask Crystalnite if you're allowed over.

Edit: Are you brining anyone else if you're allowed?
ty for this rhan lol

rhan

Smash Hero
It's no problem. T'was fun yesterday. Wish I could have stayed longer though. Theo you have improved a lot. I could tell the first match you pulled out Marth. But secretly Shaden, Alex, and I have had our own little smash sessions (Along with Dominique). So we've been able to keep up with you. :chuckle: As long as we keep this steady pace of training sessions we're all going to be ready to take on whoever at Pound 4. S.T.A.R.S. is stronger than ever.

Alex: Dark Master Zorc is ****! You're deck is tricky though. It's always a pleasure and I need to try out the Morphtronic deck against you. :)

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Man Rhan if you move to The beach that'd be awesome!
You know why??
Cause thats where KF, Mashi, Cstick, and Cdot(whenever he updates us on those fest!?!?) live.
Its gonna be sweet!

Top Bottom