• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I think the only thing stopping me is laziness.
You keep toying with my emotions, Vince.

;__;

Do I have to step in and organize **** for SoVa like I am for GA?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251048

hehe kidding of course, you guys are a lil more grown up now....................right?

Right?

>_>

But for real, if anything I suggest someone make a thread or keep a running tab of what concrete plans are or could be.

There is WAY too much room for assumption and soft-confirmations. This needs to be legit or it isn't gonna happen or it's going to end up going wrong or SOMETHING negative >_<.

Don't disappoint me! =D

EDIT: THIS JUST IN!!! POUND 4 REGISTRATION IS PUSHED BACK TO JAN 1ST. PRICE INCREASES WILL STILL BE HAPPENING, THOUGH.

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
SoVA, I miss you :(

I'm getting the Southeast Smash name out there here at the Virginia Tech campus. Representing my boys back home.

How's everybody been? SoVA scene alright?

rhan

Smash Hero
EDIT: THIS JUST IN!!! POUND 4 REGISTRATION IS PUSHED BACK TO JAN 1ST. PRICE INCREASES WILL STILL BE HAPPENING, THOUGH.
That's legit. But seriously people NEED to register ASAP. The price already has been boosted $7.50 off the original prices. If you wait to do it after November 1st it'll be $45 just to enter singles and $55 to enter singles and doubles for either game.

I remember Plank saying thatt the pre-regs are refundable. So just give the money up front and if it comes down to you not going, get the refund. Pound 4 is only going to be possible if us as the players contribute ahead of time and help out.

toasty

Smash Hero
Regarding Rhan's Post: Seriously.

Plank needs to get an adequate supply of TVs before the tourney approaches and he's bogged down with seeding, housing, last minute finances/paperwork or whatever...plus just plain organizing how it's going to work out when he has more concrete details. It's a lot of work. There's no need to make it harder for him and there's NO need for you to wait just so you can pay MORE.

Soon, people who are on the fence-of-effort about coming will be dissuaded by the price increase and then...gahhh *gets frustrated!!!*

I'm going to just start registering people. Seriously.

Step it up people. We're almost there.

Did I mention I'm ****** my pool?

Living in the South gives me unjustified confidence! I love it =D

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
That's legit. But seriously people NEED to register ASAP. The price already has been boosted $7.50 off the original prices. If you wait to do it after November 1st it'll be $45 just to enter singles and $55 to enter doubles for either game.

I remember Plank saying thatt the pre-regs are refundable. So just give the money up front and if it comes down to you not going, get the refund. Pound 4 is only going to be possible if us as the players contribute ahead of time and help out.
**** that lol

not agreeing or disagreeing, but who in their right mind is going to pay that?

toasty

Smash Hero
a lot of people paid 65 total to go to Pound 3 because they waited until the last month to register

*coughsovaetheronospodschooliecough*

EDIT: RHAN please change what you wrote so people don't see something grossly inaccurate.

it will be $45 to play singles but it will be $55 to play SINGLES AND DOUBLES if you wait too long to register!!!

If you wanna just do doubles you have to contact Plank, afaik

toasty

Smash Hero
LMFAO that's exactly what Lambchops said. Boy went crazy when he saw the vid, and a bunch of GA guys jumped on it, and then SleepyK turned it into a gif [I think], put it in his sig, and then Lambchops, and then Chops was pushin for me to put it in mine...so I finally caved. ****'s too funny.

It's especially funny when I wear sunglasses XD

BENNY LAVA N****!!!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
lololol

also:

I'm making it to brackets at Pound 4.

Get at me.

[did I mention I lovelovelooove being a Marth main, now?]
I hate you now. Too many people going to marth these days.
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Just like that character you main now :p

Marth vs Roy toasty You up? Still Main roy get at me

Ether

Smash Ace
Just talked to Lisa. No smash on Sunday. She's taking me out to dinner.

toasty - Making it to bracket is serious business. You'll do just fine.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Just talked to Lisa. No smash on Sunday. She's taking me out to dinner.

toasty - Making it to bracket is serious business. You'll do just fine.
Smash on Saturday?

Time to start planning for Pound.... never mind I'll just procrastinate even more.

toasty

Smash Hero
lmao Doug...thanks for never easing my mind XD

Hell yeah Ether I got this **** *flex*...thanks for the support.

Thanks for ****ting on me Pat.

Thanks for playing "Map of the Problematique" last night Muse; it's my favorite song by you.

Thanks for almost making me cry last night with your small tribute to Middle Eastern conflicts while playing "Sunday, Bloody Sunday," U2. You guys are pretty cool.

Thanks for offering me money, Pitzer.

Thank you, Frito Lay.

Just.

Thank you.

Ether

Smash Ace
Thanks for playing "Map of the Problematique" last night Muse; it's my favorite song by you.
Yes!!!!!!!! Oh god, yes, map of the problematique is my favorite by Muse as well. And when I read that the line, "Fear and Panic in the air" refers to the moons of Mars, I was doubly-hooked.

toasty

Smash Hero
Yes!!!!!!!! Oh god, yes, map of the problematique is my favorite by Muse as well. And when I read that the line, "Fear and Panic in the air" refers to the moons of Mars, I was doubly-hooked.
yessssss

also

they tore the house down yo...I wish I took my camera. the website said "no cameras" and still I contemplated taking it. I'm walking up to Georgia Dome and on loud speakers I hear that bags and people are subject to searches and NO recording devices including cameras of any kind were allowed.

So I go in.

****ing EVERYONE had cameras ;___;

I had my phone but I wanted to take video of Muse since my sister was stuck in traffic when she went to go see the same show in NYC [8 miles of New York street took 2 HOURS to drive. apparently there are ARTICLES written about the Traffic-to-Giants-Stadium debacle.]

But that's neither here nor there.

The show was outstanding =D

Ether

Smash Ace
toasty - it seems they always say that for concerts. I think the best thing to do is duct tape the camera around your ankle, just in case they do check pockets. They can't pat everyone down.

rhan

Smash Hero
**** that lol

not agreeing or disagreeing, but who in their right mind is going to pay that?
a lot of people paid 65 total to go to Pound 3 because they waited until the last month to register

*coughsovaetheronospodschooliecough*

EDIT: RHAN please change what you wrote so people don't see something grossly inaccurate.

it will be $45 to play singles but it will be $55 to play SINGLES AND DOUBLES if you wait too long to register!!!

If you wanna just do doubles you have to contact Plank, afaik
Thanks for the catch. Didn't realise I forgot to put singles in the second part. I fail...

Anyone want to melee this weekend?

..... i read ethers post.
so it's this saturday and sunday eh? ill be there saturday most likely
So rhan and sman when is the next time kf will get to see you guys ='(?

and sman you got to come to pound man

I don't work at all the rest of this week! So I'm free for anything.

S-Man we should go play KF Saturday. :)

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
weird toasty, im playing marth nowadays too. why do we keep playing the same characters.....

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Cause you touch yourself at night, Jk <3
Toasty i was looking at the stack it up gif yo that looks like kp in the Corner with the blue shirt

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
I think im destined to never play smash again. My sisters baby shower is on saturday and its in north carolina plus on monday one of my old friends is coming from out of town to visit me. Im going to missing both days and i swear my parents are never going to clear the garage for my fest.

Top Bottom