• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
Lol, me john for what, Im a sova OG baby. Dont let the post count fool you

Anyways, ether are you still hosting on monday cuz i can make it to that, i will just bring my friend along with.

btw toasty you made my day with the benny lava gif, I youtubed it and I could not stop laughing. WHY IS HE SO ****IN FAST!!!!

rhan

Smash Hero
Malco, Bats, JWulf, KF:

Me, G-O, Pitzer, and S-Man wanna play some smash saturday. We can travel to VA Beach.

757-268-4585. Text or call. Let us know what's up.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Lol, me john for what, Im a sova OG baby. Dont let the post count fool you

Anyways, ether are you still hosting on monday cuz i can make it to that, i will just bring my friend along with.

btw toasty you made my day with the benny lava gif, I youtubed it and I could not stop laughing. WHY IS HE SO ****IN FAST!!!!

oh wait, you thought I said YOU were johning? nah son. Saturday is ACTUALLY my gramma's b-day >.>

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
oh wait, you thought I said YOU were johning? nah son. Saturday is ACTUALLY my gramma's b-day >.>
dang homie im sorry, i blame srk forums for my aggression , you cant type anything with out getting flamed there and it made me jump the gun here. but once again im sorry i came at you like that man.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
It'll be okay when I win the next two sets back to back.
daaaaaaaaaaammmnnnn XD!!!! Good **** man.

<3
weird toasty, im playing marth nowadays too. why do we keep playing the same characters.....
HAH so true! Keep it up yo =D

Cause you touch yourself at night, Jk <3
Toasty i was looking at the stack it up gif yo that looks like kp in the Corner with the blue shirt
LOL it was KP, indeed =D

I think im destined to never play smash again. My sisters baby shower is on saturday and its in north carolina plus on monday one of my old friends is coming from out of town to visit me. Im going to missing both days and i swear my parents are never going to clear the garage for my fest.
good god yo, don't let it get you downnnn!

mad tech skill, yo.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Sweeeet smash tomorrow!

Should have the Green Greens tournament.

I'll bring a setup but do you need me to bring the dreaded TV also Ether?

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Malco, Bats, JWulf, KF:

Me, G-O, Pitzer, and S-Man wanna play some smash saturday. We can travel to VA Beach.

757-268-4585. Text or call. Let us know what's up.
Hmm That sounds awesome and I def want to do it.
But Bats house is where we usually play and we cant play there anymore.
So we will need to find a nice place to play.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I guess no one cares ether is throwing something tomorrow? We can play there stars/kf.

rhan

Smash Hero
Wait so he's hosting all of those days? SHWEET!!

Anyway we'll be at those. with a set up. THAT'S RIGHT N!GGAZ I GOT A TV IN DA TRUNK! Also I'm gonna be arriving with a car load of black folk and a Puerto Rican.

Yeah..... That's how we roll......

We'll be there tomorrow.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Rhan's a cop?

Crashic: it's kinda semi-frequent really. SoVa isn't one for organization on a grand scale since it's such a spread-out region....I mean cmon, look at who is actually taking the time to answer your questions? [we'll ignore the fact that I'm one of the few who is actually ON the boards right now >_> but I'm at work so w/e]...I mean I don't even LIVE there anymore.

But don't let that fool ya; SoVa's legit as hell.

Definitely some GG players around too, though I'm not as good at finding those for people...

Anyway.

I miss Virginia.

Don't ever take "knowing where everything is when you need it" for granted.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
But you live next to Florida now, come on man, Lamb Chops, Col Bol, Hungrybox, Rockcrock, Phanna, Dashizwiz, Seibrik, Co18, list goes on man. I wish I still lived there in Florida. Just move down one more state and you'll be good ;)

Ether

Smash Ace
Address:

Waterford Apartments
5573 Dunloe Drive
Apartment 102
Virginia Beach, Va 23455

When you come to Waterford Apartments, go to the gate on the right. Passcode is 859. Go straight as far as you can, following the curve to the right, driving over the speed bumps. Turn left at the 4way intersection. Turn right. Park in the visitors parking spaces on the right.

Saturday 5-10pm. Don't show early, cuz I get off work at 3, get home at 3:30 or 4, and then I have an hour to clean.

Time is now Saturday 6pm-8am. Stay as long as you want to. But don't show until 6pm. I get the feeling I won't be leaving work on time, so give me until 6 to get the place cleaned up.

My phone is 757-416-7362.

rhan

Smash Hero
Fun stuff tonight. Especially when I got pulled over. That was the best....

Seriously though aside from that it was really nice to play with everybody. Ether next time we need to play. Only next time I'm not the one that's going to be driving.

Gotta keep that optimistic attitude. :)

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Rhan you got pulled over what happen?

DOug- man your a beast i def need help with marths

Rhan- you yl is a beast those projectiles are nasty and that shiek is agood reader

Gmon and Go's- good spit you two are a pretty a team

everyones else didn't really get to play so don't know what to really say shot out wise but i did like the turnout good spit SoVa

oh yea ether and lisa- good spit in teams was suprised at the stuff you guys were doing and thank you for having me over got to do it again soon

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan you got pulled over what happen?

DOug- man your a beast i def need help with marths

Rhan- you yl is a beast those projectiles are nasty and that shiek is agood reader

Gmon and Go's- good spit you two are a pretty a team

everyones else didn't really get to play so don't know what to really say shot out wise but i did like the turnout good spit SoVa

oh yea ether and lisa- good spit in teams was suprised at the stuff you guys were doing and thank you for having me over got to do it again soon
94 in a 55. I'm a dumba$$. :)

Bats: Fun stuff. Peach vs Young Link is always fun.

Oro: You're so good. Fox was so difficult to play against. Sorry if I seemed like a **** though. I didn't mean to come off as a jerk. :(

Ether & Lisa: We need to play 1v1 next time. Only next time I'm not driving! But fun stuff in teams. Gotta do more of those.

JWulf & Malco: Glad to see ya'll. :) Too bad we didn't get to play.

Yuno: It's was cool meeting you. You're Marth is pretty legit.

Doug: DK is a funny character. Next time though, don't be afraid to pull out a higher tier. My Young Link likes to play aginst Sheiks. ;)

O-No: This n!gga. It was amazing to have you there. Still got that funny in ya. :)

Top Bottom