• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm canceling Monday smash on account of being sick. If I feel better, I'll let everyone know.

Rhan, I really hope everything works out.

S-Man - still haven't found those keys...

rhan

Smash Hero
rhan- you might go to jail =X
I have a slick tounge. Jail won't happen. Most I'll get is community service, license taken, and drivers courses.

I talked my way out of jail once because I had a 3.5 inch knife on me at school and I threated to stab a kid. WOAH Thought you knew Rhan eh?

WWHHOOAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

...are u censor dodging?
FU¢K YEAH N!GGA!

Driving like Gmoney won't make your Y.Link as good as his.
This is too good. What if my Young Link's already better? ;)

CStick

Smash Lord
if I recall correctly, I'll have the 25th (a Sunday) off. I can host most likely. Just throwing that out there in advance.

Hopefully I'll be able to come and and see you guys sooner, though.

rhan

Smash Hero
94 in a 55. Got a fine for reckless driving speed.

So since there's a 99.99% chance my license is gone. Who all is going to Pound 4 for Melee? I gotta see who all would be willing to let me get a ride. I would ride with Pitzer but he's going mainly for Brawl (At least what I remember him telling me). Even though he'll be there for all three days.

D0N

Smash Ace
Hey Famous, I went to a national tourney in Australia and played some pretty cool mario mains there. Viva and Jambo seem to think your pretty cool and said hi. Look at that, your famous lol.

CStick

Smash Lord
94 in a 55. Got a fine for reckless driving speed.

So since there's a 99.99% chance my license is gone. Who all is going to Pound 4 for Melee? I gotta see who all would be willing to let me get a ride. I would ride with Pitzer but he's going mainly for Brawl (At least what I remember him telling me). Even though he'll be there for all three days.
first offense? And where at?

I got hit with going 86 in a 65. It cost me about 900 bucks, but a lawyer and a no-point $200 fine later for improper driving and my license is still spotless, and my insurance never increased my rates.

Get a lawyer.

Famous

Smash Champion
Hey Famous, I went to a national tourney in Australia and played some pretty cool mario mains there. Viva and Jambo seem to think your pretty cool and said hi. Look at that, your famous lol.
Really? Nice to hear that more people approves of me...I guess I cant leave my fellow Mario mains hanging then...

How did you do in the tourney?

D0N

Smash Ace
Nah I got 5 of 83. I SHOULD have had 3rd though. I lost to a diddy first (tibs), then I lost to Shaya. When I lost to Shaya, He was far offstage at over 100% and I SD'd when he was nowhere near me onstage :(. If I didn't SD, I would have won there and went to face an MK who I beat the previous day in a MM. Then I would have lost to tibs again probobly.

I won a 100$ under used bonus for going all DK though, which is more then 3rd gets.

Ether

Smash Ace
Nah I got 5 of 83. I SHOULD have had 3rd though. I lost to a diddy first (tibs), then I lost to Shaya. When I lost to Shaya, He was far offstage at over 100% and I SD'd when he was nowhere near me onstage :(. If I didn't SD, I would have won there and went to face an MK who I beat the previous day in a MM. Then I would have lost to tibs again probobly.

I won a 100$ under used bonus for going all DK though, which is more then 3rd gets.
That's awesome! Congrats, man.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
**** @ getting more than someone who placed higher than you

it was like Khalil opting out of ODU's A-team and sticking to his original slot on the B-team which inevitably won him more money in the intercollegiate crew battle as there were two teams [W&M/CNU] for our B-team to fight and only one [W&M] for our A-team to fight

XD

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Holy **** Good stuff DON! A diddy you say, those can be annoying even though some of the people in the dk forums say dk counters diddy. I think thats Stupid How can a power house counter a Chimp with naners? But, yeah good stuff. Can't wait for you and Whodat to comeback to VA We're gonna need to brawl more DON :). My Pit Got way better and I'm hoping to be the highest placing Pit in Pound 4. Rhan WTF?! Getting pulled over F*** That s***! Lolz Seriously that sucks, but apparently thats the fun part of your adventure to Beach. S~man Holy **** lost your keys. I'll look around in my car too just in case, But are your sure you left them at ethers? Also Kadaj :) I knew you knew Juan! lolz He's been a firend of mine for about 9 years. Since i came to this country. Oh and Kadaj Get famous at your house we gonna be training for Pound 4! :)

rhan

Smash Hero
first offense? And where at?

I got hit with going 86 in a 65. It cost me about 900 bucks, but a lawyer and a no-point $200 fine later for improper driving and my license is still spotless, and my insurance never increased my rates.

Get a lawyer.
First driving offense. Got picked up in Hampton, right in front of the Colosseum. Your speed wasn't as bad as mine. I'm 39 miles over. You were just 21. So yeah....

Even with a lawyer I'm still screwed out of a license. :/

Also Shaden's keys are at my Dad's.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Stop being a n!gga rhan. your to light to be getting in all this trouble! lol XD

Good **** Don, hold it down for SoVA out there. Get at me in MVC2 when you get back.

So yeah, Brawl tourney this weekend at my store. just a quick heads up. ill post more abour it soon. its just a fun tourney to win some store credit. rules will at least be legit though. :/

Sorry for not making it out monday like i wanted to Ethers. Smashing was SO much fun though.

So fun that....I think im gonna host on SUNDAY ^___^

Whos up for it?

I think im gonna Kidnap Chocolate Thunda, whom some of you may remmeber as one of LOZR's old crew.

Did I mention that he may be moving in with me, once again giving me someone to practice/Team with often?

Can you say, Donkey Cannon ver2.0?

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm down for Sunday, but what is your GTFO time? I have work :(

Rhan:

did you get general reckless driving? Or did you get the other one (reckless driving; endangerment)?

You still need to get a lawyer. They can maybe argue it down to something other than reckless driving or maybe drop the endangerment section of the charge if you got slapped with it. If you don't, then you won't be driving for a long time, and will probably pay about $5,000 of fines, and that is excluding the spike in your insurance.

since you're "just a kid and it's your first offense and because you got a lawyer blah blah blah", they'll probably drop it down to just having you pay some more money.

toasty

Smash Hero
I once got arrested on some serious ****ing charges [I used to collab on thievery. Wasn't my idea but...yeah. Not proud of it.] when I was 19.

I spent a ****load of money on a lawyer. Like. A LOT.

But try finding an amount of money AFTER getting convicted to pay to have a completely spotless record when being tried as adult for a serious misdemeanor and only getting hit with 100 hours community service [of which I did 125], being banned from that Target for 1 year, and having to be on good behavior [no tickets of ANY kind] for 6 months.

Ain't gonna happen.

You might wanna consider this.

rhan

Smash Hero
Stop being a n!gga rhan. your to light to be getting in all this trouble! lol XD
I can try, but I'm not sure cause it's always gonna be in my blood to **** up.

Rhan:

did you get general reckless driving? Or did you get the other one (reckless driving; endangerment)?

You still need to get a lawyer. They can maybe argue it down to something other than reckless driving or maybe drop the endangerment section of the charge if you got slapped with it. If you don't, then you won't be driving for a long time, and will probably pay about $5,000 of fines, and that is excluding the spike in your insurance.

since you're "just a kid and it's your first offense and because you got a lawyer blah blah blah", they'll probably drop it down to just having you pay some more money.
The paper I got says "Reckless Driving Speed 94/55 (PACF)". Either PACF or PACE. The cop has some pretty bad handwriting.

I'll try getting one. Being dirt poor and everything I'm making is basically being collected to pay for whatever the court fines will be.

Any recommendations?

And look the cop marked me down as Black. That makes me feel better.... I look like more Puerto Rican than I do Black....and I'm not even Puerto Rican....

I once got arrested on some serious ****ing charges [I used to collab on thievery. Wasn't my idea but...yeah. Not proud of it.] when I was 19.

I spent a ****load of money on a lawyer. Like. A LOT.

But try finding an amount of money AFTER getting convicted to pay to have a completely spotless record when being tried as adult for a serious misdemeanor and only getting hit with 100 hours community service [of which I did 125], being banned from that Target for 1 year, and having to be on good behavior [no tickets of ANY kind] for 6 months.

Ain't gonna happen.

You might wanna consider this.
Cool story bro.

How much would "ALOT" be? I need a rough estimate on it cause that's determined on how many hours I work. Right now I only work 4 days a week from 5-10. So once I get that, I need to know if I need to work more hours or days....

toasty

Smash Hero
well...it'll probably require considerably less for you seeing as how my case was pretty bad and dealt with CRIMINAL court instead of traffic court. But I'm talking 4 figures >_>.

Again, you probably won't have to hit quite that high but in the long run, it's worth it.

I wouldn't have been able to get my business/alcohol/tobacco/lottery license if I didn't have a clean record...especially one blotched by shoplifting.

/isstillembarrassed ;__;

rhan

Smash Hero
True that. So along with my court fine I probably need to conjure up about 300-900 extra... Just a guesstimate on my part...

Also:

ALL S.T.A.R.S. MEMBERS CHECK OUR SOCIAL GROUP FOR AN IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
well...it'll probably require considerably less for you seeing as how my case was pretty bad and dealt with CRIMINAL court instead of traffic court. But I'm talking 4 figures >_>.

Again, you probably won't have to hit quite that high but in the long run, it's worth it.

I wouldn't have been able to get my business/alcohol/tobacco/lottery license if I didn't have a clean record...especially one blotched by shoplifting.

/isstillembarrassed ;__;
clean record: rhan will hve one upon his next birthday.

on behalf of the legal system: you're welcome

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** Good stuff DON! A diddy you say, those can be annoying even though some of the people in the dk forums say dk counters diddy. I think thats Stupid How can a power house counter a Chimp with naners? But, yeah good stuff. Can't wait for you and Whodat to comeback to VA We're gonna need to brawl more DON :). My Pit Got way better and I'm hoping to be the highest placing Pit in Pound 4. Rhan WTF?! Getting pulled over F*** That s***! Lolz Seriously that sucks, but apparently thats the fun part of your adventure to Beach. S~man Holy **** lost your keys. I'll look around in my car too just in case, But are your sure you left them at ethers? Also Kadaj :) I knew you knew Juan! lolz He's been a firend of mine for about 9 years. Since i came to this country. Oh and Kadaj Get famous at your house we gonna be training for Pound 4! :)
Well I wont be back in VA until about December time frame. I could technically make it in November, but I would only be able to stay for a week then. I don't mind playing although I haven't touched the game since I last played you so I will be garbage for a few games lol.

Don- Good stuff on the tournament placement. I can't believe that you lost to diddy though. 5th out of 85 people and going DK only is beast though. When I get back we're going to have to get some games in and maybe a MM or two.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea I forgot how to fight diddy. I kept trying to d-tilt with a banana in front of me, so it resulted in DK just tossing a banana down at his feet like 5 times in a row lol. I would have gone fox, but he uses pikachu and I would have lost my underused bonus. Looking forward to seeing you again :)

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
word up don! me and sk are trying to put together a sova brawl crew, you down??

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
SK's still in NY. We were talking the other day about Pound 4 and he was asking me was I going. I told him that I wanna go, but I can't make up my mind on what game I wanna play.

Top Bottom